Manan - Hold My Hand

By aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 33

11.8K 841 252
By aanchal_89

He looked at her and smiled a little as he wiped the ice cream smudged around her lips.

Her eyes widen at his touch and he leaned down to her eyes.

"Do you seriously like me?",He asked and she gulped the ice cream she had in her mouth and stared at him.

"Or is it just a crush?",he added and she was now a little confused what he wanted the answer to be.

She wanted to lie and say it is a crush and she will be over it but she wanted him to know how deep her feelings ran for him.

"What do you want me to say?",She asked in a whisper finding her voice.

"The Truth.",He said with a small smile as he looked ahead.

"I had so much time to think about it in the past few days. If it's not just a crush and you seriously like me than we can give it a try.",He said and she looked at him surprised as the spoon fell down from her hands.

He smiled a little at her response and turned to her taking the ice cream tub from her hands and putting it on the top of the car.

"After your confession, I thought that maybe I lead you on some way and while I was thinking about it. I realised my actions have always been different when it comes to you. It's not a surprise that I treat you special. There's just something about your presence that I enjoy a lot. It feels nice to be there for you by your side and share things with you. I don't know if this is what you feel when you said you like me. If it is then I think we can give it a try and see where this goes but before that I am very new to this. I can be difficult to deal with and you would need a lot of patience. I can get angry for silly things. I may not share everything with you at once but would want you to tell me. I will take my time to open up about things that you yet don't have any idea about but I can promise you that I will be honest to you always and would make it up for you the best way I can if I upset you. So think about it and tell me what you want to do. ",Manik said looking straight in her eyes and she felt like a dream. She couldn't believe he was asking her to give them a chance.

" You can take your time to think about it. I didn't want you to stress about us with the competition coming up so I decided to tell you about my thoughts. If you don't want this than we can just ignore it and pretend it never happened. ",Manik said thinking about how she had a panic attack because of being stressed and how tired she looked.

She wanted it but now that it was infront of her she couldn't help but second guess everything.

Manik waited for her to answer but when she didn't he realise she needed to think about it.

"It's getting late. We should get back .",Manik said her as he picked the ice cream tub.

"Let's finish it first then we will leave.",Nandini said and he nodded as he offered his spoon to her seeing she dropped hers before.

She offered him a bite and he looked at her surprised before eating it.

"If I am being honest. I had no intention of ever telling you how I feel about you. I was still in a phase of whether I should give myself a chance or not when I accidentally told you.",Nandini said honestly as she took a bite of the ice cream before offering him again.

"You must have an idea about it already. I have a past with Vihaan. I am still not comfortable talking about it. It will take me some time to open up. You okay with it? ",Nandini asked as she turned to him sharing her ice cream with him.

" I can try. ",He said knowing well he can't stop himself from asking questions.

" Relationship is new for me too. I don't know how it works. I can be messy if you haven't noticed yet. I like having my space. I hardly get angry but I don't know why the fuck I get so emotional around you, So you would have to handle me. Sometimes I have days where I don't feel like talking to anyone and can be moody. I am a little sensitive to accepting help from others. I am still working on that.",Nandini said stating her worries just like he did as she ate the ice cream and turned to him.

He takes the bite from her spoon.

" I think I can work with that. ",Manik said with a smile knowing where it's heading and she smiled back with a small blush grazing her cheeks.

"Maybe then we can try and give each other a chance.",Nandini said looking down and he smiled seeing her being shy and blushing.

" Okay we can do that.",Manik said smiling to himself as they looked ahead at the view silently, enjoying the remaining ice cream.

"So you are now my boyfriend?", Nandini asked looking at the empty tub in her hands to break the silence.

"Boyfriend?",Manik said making a face and she looked at him confused.

"It's childish being called a boyfriend.",Manik said and she smirked in mischief.

"You can be the girlfriend if you want.",Nandini teased him and he glared at her rolling his eyes.

"I mean it's cool for teenagers. We are adults. It feels weird.",Manik said explaining himself and Nandini thought about it.

"I like it.",She said with a smile and he shakes his head hiding a smile.

"Fine but don't call me that infront of anyone.",Manik said giving in and she smiled nodding.

"Okay girlfriend.",She said teasing him and he narrowed his eyes at her to which she laughed out loud.

She felt him staring at her and raised her eyebrow.

"It's been long I saw you laughing like that. It's beautiful.",he said missing her laugh and she blushed.

She was happy to take a risk and give it a chance. She just hopes she doesn't regret it this time.

Manik stopped the car infront of her house and looked at her.

"Thank you. ",She said with a smile and he smiled back.

"I will leave.",She said and he held her hands stopping her.

"Do you have to go?",Manik asked her wanting to spend some more time to make up for the days they didn't and she pouted.

"Come up. Goofy will be here.",Nandini said gesturing to her house and he frowned.

"No, he will ask a lot of questions seeing me and by the way why is he always at your house.",Manik asked with a frown and she smiles.

" Seems like he is being lazy and doesn't have much work to do. ",Nandini said chuckling.

" About our friends.. ",Manik started hesitating a little and Nandini smiled.

" Let's wait for sometime. ",She completed for him and he agreed with her.

Nandini got out of the car and saw him getting out too.

" Changed your mind? Do you want to come up?",Nandini asked and he nodded in no walking closer to her.

" Just wanted to give you a hug and say goodbye.",Manik said and she smiled as he wrapped his hands around her.

She snuggled closer to him and hugged him smiling to herself at how good he smell.

" I think you are already good at this.",She whispered.

" I think so too.",he replied making her laugh.

" Bye, Girlfriend.",She said pulling away and he leaned down to her ear.

" Bye, Boyfriend.", He said to tease her and she blushed as he walked to his side.

She waved him bye as she started walking to the door. She turned back to see him still watching her and smiled as she got inside the house.

He sat inside the car and drove to his house.

Nandini locked the door behind her and saw Navya and Cabir cuddling with each other watching a movie.

She walked slowly and take them in a head lock from behind surprising them making her laugh out loud.

"Not funny Nandu.",Navya said as Nandini stood infront of them.

"You look quite happy today.",Cabir said watching her and Navya agreed to it.

"What do you think?",She asked showing her outfit making a few poses.

"Sexy.",Cabir said with a whistle and Nandini winked at him as Navya slapped his head.

"Is this the dress from your collection?",Navya asked standing up to come closer and Nandini nodded excited.

"It is great. I mean I loved it. I can't wait to see all the dresses. Can I have one from the collection?",Navya asked and Nandini nodded laughing.

She took a seat beside Cabir with Navya on her other side.

"I am finally done with everything and just need to parcel it to them. I am a little nervous about whether they are gonna like it or I am going to get selected but I am happy I am done with it.",Nandini said leaning back on the sofa.

"Finally I get to see this face of yours more. I was getting a feeling I live alone.",Navya said and Nandini smiled cupping her cheeks with one hand.

"I missed you too darling.",She said blowing a kiss leaning close to her and Cabir immediately put distance between the two of them.

"I will give you a kiss when your boyfriend isn't here.",Nandini said getting up and Navya laughed as Cabir frowned.

"What are your plans for dinner?",Nandini asked them as she picked her bag.

"Are you cooking?",Cabir asked excited.

"I was thinking about ordering pizza. I can make a dessert.",Nandini said giving in to his excitement.

"Okay I will order.",Cabir said and she nodded going inside her room to change.

She changed into her pyjamas and walked inside the kitchen humming a song.

Navya followed her and hugged her from behind surprising Nandini.

"What's going on? There's a different glow on your face.",Navya asked raising her eyebrows.

Nandini hid a smile and nodded in no trying to get away from her.

"This smile is not just because you completed the collection. I know you better. Tell me.",Navya asked her and Nandini sighed.

" I had ice cream with Manik after work. It was a nice conversation after long.",She said knowing well she had to tell her something and can't hide her happiness from her.

"I knew it was something else. So tell me are you giving it a chance finally?",Navya asked getting excited.

"Thinking about it.",She said to brush her off and Navya laughs at her shyness and hugged her tightly.

"Enough with the romance. I need dessert.",Cabir said walking in and separating them.

" I will help. ",Cabir said wearing an apron and Nandini laughed and nodded as they made dessert together while Navya sat and talked joking around.

Nandini went back to her room after spending time and having fun with the two of them.

She smiled picking up her phone and bite her lips thinking about calling him.

Her phone started ringing and she blushed seeing it a video call and tried to set her hair before picking up the call.

"Hey.",She said with a smile excited.

He studied her and shakes his head at her excitement.

"Did you have your dinner?",he asked and she nodded.

"Ordered Pizza. Goofy helped me with making dessert. It was fun.",Nandini said getting comfortable telling him all about it.

He listened to her talk and smiled staring at her.

"What?",She asked him.

"It looks like you had fun.",Manik said and she nodded smiling.

" I was missing not able to spend time with them. It felt nice to be with them. ",Nandini said and he smiled understanding what she meant.

Oscar jumped on the bed beside Manik and barked at the phone surprising Nandini who dropped her phone making Manik laugh.

She picked the phone again and saw Manik patting Oscar who lay down beside him.

"He scares me so much.",Nandini said making Manik laugh again.

"You need to warm up to him. He is not scary.",Manik said and she shakes her head in no.

"Tell me about what you were doing with Ishaan this morning?",Nandini asked him curious.

" You remember you helped me with a deal. ",Manik said and she nodded.

" I didn't help with anything. It was all you.",She said and he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Well I worked one project with him and it was quite successful. He wants to work again as a collaboration with Ishaan's company. We were discussing the same in the meeting. ",Manik explained her and she nodded.

" So are you guys working together? ",She asked and he made a face.

" I am not sure if I wanna work with him. I mean he is good in business but lately he is being quite annoying.",Manik complained making her laugh.

"He is not annoying. He is just being friendly with you.  He is a nice person. ",Nandini said and Manik rolled his eyes.

" I don't think I am okay with you praising him infront of me. He clearly still is interested in you with the way he was behaving today.",Manik said irritated recalling his comments.

"He was just messing with you.",Nandini said smiling and he frowned in confusion.

"He knows about us.",Nandini said not wanting to tease him further and he looked at her surprised.

"I told him about it long back. Didn't feel like hiding from him. He already had an idea. So he wasn't that hurt as I expected but he said he would mess with you and I said I was fine with it",Nandini said and Manik rolled his eyes.

"I am not okay with him messing with me. By the way who else knows?",Manik asked raising an eyebrow.

She bites her lips and smiles.

" Just Ishaan, Navya and Mukti. It feels like Cabir has an idea but that's it. Nobody else. ",Nandini said and he shakes his head at her trying to be innocent.

"Who else is left to tell about?",Manik asked teasing her and she pouts in response.

She changed the topic getting comfortable on bed laying on one side and he smiled getting comfortable too as they moved to lighter topics.

Nandini entered her office and was greeted by Aditya who gave her a cup of coffee and started asking questions about yesterday.

"I am fine. It was just stress and I got nervous a little bit. ",She made excuses and he gave in.

She arranged everything properly and Aditya send it over to them.

Now all she had to do was wait. If she was selected then she would need to design the next 7 looks or else it was done from her side.

She looked around searching for something to do and saw everyone busy with their work.

She talked with Soniya for a while telling her about her designs and Manik. She further asked about her health and Paul.

"So tell me what are your plans for your birthday? It's in a month. Wait I realised it just now. If you get selected you will be celebrating your birthday in france. How cool is that. ",Soniya said and Nandini nodded.

She was aware of it from before but wasn't as excited. She wanted to celebrate with her friends but if she gets selected she will have to leave them.

" You know what if you are selected. Maybe me and Paul can see if we can fly to france for your birthday. ",Soniya said and Nandini was excited to meet her.

She hung up after a while and decided to take a half day. It was friday and she had nothing to do.

She sat inside her car and her phone rang.

"Hello Mukti.",She said smiling wide.

"I heard you are finally free.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded.

"I am and currently bored. Do you have something in mind?",Nandini asked her.

"I was thinking about girls night. I miss you two.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded agreeing immediately.

"Will the guys agree?",Nandini asked thinking about their reaction.

"I will convince them. I will come to your house early and we can get ready together.",Mukti said and Nandini agreed as they hanged up.

Nandini smiled excited before picking up her phone and dialling Manik's number.

"Hey",Manik said picking up the phone and Nandini noticed he sounded distracted a little.

"Are you busy?",She asked and he stopped looking at the file.

"Tell me. You have my complete attention now.",he said and she smiled.

"Mukti has planned a girls night.",She said him.

"What about us? You are leaving me alone on a friday night with Cabir.",he asked with a small frown.

"Tomorrow? We girls have a lot to talk about.",Nandini said and Manik shakes his head and nodded giving in to her.

"Okay but be safe if you are going to a club. I don't want you guys to have spiked drinks. Take care of yourselves. ",Manik said giving her instructions.

" Manik I know all the rules. I will handle myself and the two of them. ",Nandini said him and he nodded.

" If there's any trouble give me a call. I will be there. I will also have a talk with the other two. You trio can be a trouble. I don't trust the three of you together.",Manik said and Nandini laughed knowing he was right.

" We will be fine. I am driving home. Don't work till late. ",Nandini said and he nodded.

" Nandini",Manik said and she nodded.

" Text me the name of the place you will be going. ",Manik said and she rolled her eyes.

" Bye Manik. ",She said and he smiled.

"Bye. Have fun.",Manik said and hang up.

He got back to his work and his phone rang again.

"Manik we are going out tonight.",Mukti said and Manik nodded.

"Yeah I know. Don't get drunk and take care of yourself. You remember know the rules or do I have to repeat.",Manik said and She sighed.

"I know I know but wait a second how did you get to know we are going? ",Mukti asked him.

Manik cursed himself.

" I talked with Nandini before you called. She told me. ",Manik said and Mukti nodded still thinking about it.

" Talk to Cabir too.",Manik said and she nodded.

Nandini was sitting with Navya as they discussed what they can do or where they should go when the bell rang and they opened it welcoming Mukti with a hug,

"So what's the plan? Home or Club?",Mukti asked looking at them.

Navya and Nandini shared a look with each other.

"Club.",the trio said together before laughing.

"Okay I know a place. My colleagues told me it's amazing. We should visit there today. ",Navya said and they nodded.

" So what's the plan? What are we wearing? ",Mukti said and Nandini smiled.

" You know what? I am gonna style you guys today. ",Nandini said and they smiled excited as they moved to Nandini's room and she took them to her closet.

She picked a strapped bodycon black short dress. Took out a full sleeved deep neck black crop top with olive green mini skirt and another black bralette with denim shorts.

"Choose what you want to wear?",She said and they all looked at the outfits thinking what to wear.

" I want to wear the bodycon black dress.",Mukti said picking it up and walked to see herself in the mirror.

"I will go with the denim shorts.",Navya said and Nandini smiled.

"Skirt for me then.",She said and they all shared a smile before moving on to change into their attire.

She took out heels for them and put it at a side as they started doing their makeup and hair.

Nandini did light waves on her hair  whereas Mukti had her hair in a bun with strands left out. Navya gave her hair a little volume and they all gave a smirk to each other appreciating their appearances.

Nandini put on her earrings and picked up the necklace Manik gifted her and wore it with a soft smile on her face.

"What's with the smile? Thinking about someone?",Mukti teased and Nandini blushed getting away.

" All set? ",Navya asked and they looked at each other.

" Time for pictures. ",Mukti said and they gathered closer in front of the full mirror.

They made some funny poses joking around .

They took Mukti's car and Nandini sat in the backseat as Mukti drove and Navya took the passenger seat.

Her phone pings and she smiles seeing Manik's message.

"Have you guys left?"

"Yes, just 5 minutes back."

" Where are you going? "

" Manik I am not going to tell you so that you guys can come over there. "

" I will just do a quick check if the place is nice. "

She smiled hearing his reply and send him the address of the club.

" Looks good. Have fun. If the three of you are planning to get drunk then book a driver. It's hard to find a taxi around that place. "

" Will do. What are you doing? "

Manik sent her a picture of Cabir holding a video controller sitting on the end of sofa with Oscar in between them.

" Looks like you will be having fun. "

She didn't get his reply for a while and thought he got back to playing.

She looked up and saw Navya texting while talking to Mukti and leaned forward turning the music loud.

She felt her phone vibrate and picked it up to see he had sent another picture.

It was the picture of them and she realised Navya may have send it to Cabir and he got from him.

"Don't we look sexy?"

She asked smirking and waited for his reaction.

"Yes but too short and too deep for my liking. People are gonna stare."

"I liked it. Let them stare."

" Ms Murthy you are not single now. I don't want guys staring at you. Stop looking so good when you go out without me."

Nandini blushed at his reply.

" Do I get to ask you to do something like that too? You can't dress in black in public without me near you."

Manik laughed at her silliness.

" We will continue on this topic once I see you. I need to get back to playing. Cabir will throw my phone if I don't stop texting. Enjoy yourself. "

" Will do. Have fun. "

Nandini put her phone aside and joined the conversation.

They reached the club and went straight to the bar ordering drinks for the three of them.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight. Cheers.",Mukti said and they cheered having their drinks before moving to the dance floor and dancing together.

They felt some guys trying to join but ignored them being busy in themselves.

Feeling their legs tired out. They decided to take a small break and sat on the sofa.

"So tell me what's going on with all of you?",Mukti asked them.

"I feel like Cabir has became a little extra possessive and more caring. It is getting annoying. ",Navya said and showed her phone.

" I sent him the picture of us and he was being so irritating again. ",Navya said with a frown.

" He is just scared to lose you. It's the first time in years he has dated someone for so long. So he is a little scared he is gonna mess up and you would leave him. ",Mukti said and Navya pouts.

" Seriously if he keeps up with this extra possessiveness then maybe I will leave him. ",Navya said rolling her eyes.

" We all know how crazy you both are for each other. Talk to him about it. I am sure he will understand. Try to understand his intentions too.",Nandini said and Navya nodded.

Mukti turned to Navya with a smirk and they both looked at Nandini.

"So tell us what's going with Manik?",Mukti asked and she immediately blushed.

She wanted to tell them the truth that they were giving it a chance but it was still early. She knew she liked him but he never said if he liked her or has feelings for her specifically. She didn't want to rush it and hurt all of them if it doesn't work between them.

"We just went to have ice cream the other day.",Nandini said and they both leaned closer.

"Navya told me you are giving it a chance. We will help you get together with him.",Mukti said and Nandini just looked at her feeling guilty and nodded.

"What about you? How's everything with Kyle?",Nandini asked her about the guy she met in abroad.

"It was good for a while but now that I am back. I am not sure if I want him you know. I don't feel as sad as I thought leaving him.",Mukti said and they nodded as the waiter got more drinks for them.

"Our love life is weird. My guy loves me more than needed. She wants him to love her back and you my dear don't want him. ",Navya said as she pointed at Nandini and then Mukti making them laugh and they cheered and had their drink.

" You know what we should just forget them and get drunk.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded along with Navya and they danced among themselves and finished their drinks.

They leaned on the bar area tired from all the dancing.

"I think we should go back now. I want to sleep.",Navya said leaning on Nandini's shoulder.

"I will call the driver.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded keeping her head on the counter.

Manik was playing with Cabir when his phone rings and he picked it up seeing it was Mukti.

"Hello.",Manik said over the phone and he heard rustling.

"Talk to them. I need to use the washroom.",Mukti said to Nandini giving her phone.

"Hello we need a driver.",Nandini said over the phone and Manik looked at his phone confused.

"Nandini?",He said over the phone.

" Navya this driver company knows my name.",Nandini said to Navya who nodded in reply.

Manik rolled his eyes.

" It's me. Manik.",Manik said and Nandini smiled wide.

"Manik I didn't know you work as a driver.",She said and nudged Navya telling her the same who nodded again.

Manik shakes his head knowing they are drunk.

"I will be there in 20 minutes.",Manik said as he put the video controller down.

"Mukti the driver will be here in 20 minutes.",Nandini told her giving her the phone not hanging up yet.

"Let's have another round of shots.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded and they ordered another.

Manik sighs and hangs up.

"What happened?",Cabir asked him confused.

"They are drunk. They had the thought of calling the driver but called me instead. Let's go.",Manik said him and Cabir nodded.

" Wait. Do you know where they went?",Cabir asked as Manik picked his keys.

" Yeah Nandini had told me before.",he said walking out and Cabir smirked.

" Nandini?",Cabir asked with a tease and Manik nodded with a blank face.

"I asked her to check the area when I talked to her earlier.",Manik gave an excuse.

They drove to the club and reached within 20 minutes.

They got out and searched for them.

Cabir pointed at the corner and Manik walked closer to them.

They were in their own world having fun.

Mukti was walking back and collided with Manik.

She turned and looked at him surprised before going back and hiding behind Nandini seeing him glare at her.

Cabir smiled and then saw Navya leaning on the wall and walked towards her helping her stand with his weight.

"What are you doing here?",Mukti asked him and Manik tried to explain but knew it was useless and let it be.

"I will take Navya with me in Mukti's car. You can take the two of them home.",Cabir said looking at Navya and Manik nodded.

"Keys?",he asked Mukti and she frowned before looking at Navya.

Cabir patted her pockets and found the keys and nodded at them.

"Navya let's go.",Cabir said her and she nods in no.

"Nope I don't want to go. You are annoying.",Navya complained still leaning on him.

He sighed and picked her up in his arms.

"Save me. Nandu, Mukti.",Navya said trying to get away.

They tried to go near her but Manik glared at the two and they stood there quietly.

He gestured towards his car and they walked swaying in their heels holding each other.

Manik sighed and gave his hand to them and helped them to the car.

He opened the back door and gestured them to seat inside before seating on the driver's seat.

He heard them giggling and laughing among themselves and turned to the two who sat quietly seeing him.

"No laughing, no yelling. You both are gonna go to sleep like good girls. If you aren't feeling well. You will tell me. I don't want you two to puke inside my car. Understood?",he asked and they were ready to argue but just nodded in reply.

Manik drove to Mukti's house first seeing it was closer.

He stopped the car and turned to find the two of them whispering to each other hugging.

He hid a smile before getting out of the car and opened the door for Mukti.

"I will drop her and come back in a minute. You will stay inside the car and no funny business.",Manik instructed Nandini as he helped Mukti stand.

She nodded with a mischief smile and he sighed and put on the child lock as he took Mukti inside her apartment.

He put her on bed removing her heels and covered her with the blanket.

He took out the medicine and filled the jug with water putting it beside her and saw her sleeping.

"Goodnight.",he whispered placing a light kiss on her forehead.

He locked her house before walking down to his car and saw Nandini not in the backseat.

Frowning he opened the driver's seat and she jumped getting up.

"Boo",She said laughing seeing him scared for a second.

He rolled his eyes and gestured her to move to her seat and she sat on the passenger seat.

He sat inside the driver's seat and helped her with the seatbelt before driving again.

He could feel her eyes on him and smiles turning to her.

"What?",he asked her.

"Your ears are big.",She said giggling to herself and he frowned before looking at the mirror to check and shakes his head.

"They are fine.",he muttered focusing on driving again.

"Manik, Are you ticklish?", She asked him with an innocent face and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"No.",He said understanding her intentions and she turned to him completely feeling a little uncomfortable with the seatbelt.

She went on to remove it but Manik glared at her and she sat quietly.

She leaned down and started removing her heels and brought her legs up to the seat massaging them lightly.

"You could have wore comfortable shoes.",Manik said watching her sit there massaging her legs. His eyes moves from her legs to her thighs and he turned away clearing his throat. Her mini skirt was doing little to help her cover her legs.

"They don't go with the dress.",She said with a pout and he sighs and stops at the red light.

He looked at the backseat for his jacket but didn't find it and frowned before looking at what he was wearing.

He removed the hoodie leaving him in a plain white tshirt and put the hoodie over her legs muttering under his breath.

"What are you saying?",She asked him curious.

"Just wondering if you were gonna behave like this infront of other drivers.",He said annoyed at that thought.

"How sober are you?",he asked her and she thought about it.

" 40%",She said thinking about it and he gave her a doubtful look as he started driving again.

"Manik...",She called and he hummed not looking at her.

"Manik... Manik...",She kept calling him and he turned to her finally and saw her annoyed.

"We are home.",He said as he stopped the car and got down from the car and came by her side.

She glared at him and got down by herself and frowned seeing her feet get dirty.

She picked up her heels and his hoodie and walked ahead with him following her making sure she doesn't fall.

"Where are your keys?",Manik asked as they stood infront of the house.

"My purse.",She said as she looked at her hands and tried to find her purse.

Manik walked back to the car and looked at the back seat and the passenger seat not finding her purse.

"Maybe you left it in Mukti's car. Do you have another key hidden somewhere?",he asked as he looked around the places people normally hid their keys.

She nodded in no and Manik frowned before taking out his phone and calling Cabir.

" Cabir can you come over and bring Nandini's purse. She has her house keys in it.",Manik said when he picked up.

"Manik I don't think I can. Navya is being quite difficult.",Cabir said as he tried to make Navya sleep.

"Fine we will come over.",Manik said him as he glanced back to check on Nandini.

"Manik it's getting late. Take her to your house. I will bring the girls with me tomorrow to your house.",Cabir said and Manik was about to say something when he heard Navya yelling and sighed before turning to look at Nandini and found her sitting on the side with her things in her lap looking exhausted.

"C'mon. We are going to my house.",Manik said taking her heels and the jacket in one hand and forwarded his other hand to her.

She gave her hand and he supported her weight and made her sit comfortably inside the car and put the hoodie over her legs.

He drove the car and saw her looking outside silently and wondered what happened.

He played the radio and drove comfortably to his house.

"What happened?",he asked not able to take her silence anymore and she pouted before turning to him.

"I am hungry.",She said and he chuckled.

"You could have said this before.",He said and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I did but you were ignoring me.",She said before looking outside again and he smiled as he sped up to his house.

"We will be home in 10 minutes. You can eat then.",he said and she nodded not looking at him.

He stopped the car at his house and got down to help her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 3.8K 21
Nandini Is a Rich yet hottest girl who has a large business to handle after her family. She is bold yet selfish girl. Manik is a new to his job of be...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
846K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
144K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...