Crazy 'bout you ( GxG)

By LauraZwaan

Jay an in the closet 16 years old had a great life. She was good at baseball, amazing actually. But then her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Jay
Chapter 2 - Jay
Chapter 3 - Jay
Chapter 4 - Jay
Chapter 5 - Jay
Chapter 5 p2 - Charlie
Chapter 6 - Charlie
Chapter 7 - Charlie
Chapter 8 - Jay
Chapter 8 P2 - Charlie
Chapter 9 - Charlie
Chapter 9 P2 - Jay
Chapter 10 - Charlie
Chapter 11 - Jay
Chapter 11 P2 - Charlie
Chapter 12 - Jay
Chapter 13 - Jay
Chapter 14 - Charlie
Chapter 15 - Charlie
Chapter 16 - Jay
Chapter 17 - Jay
Chapter 18 - Charlie
Chapter 20 - Jay
Chapter 21 - Charlie
Chapter 22 - Charlie
Chapter 23 - Jay
Chapter 24 - Jay
Chapter 25 - Jay
Chapter 26 - Jay
Chapter 27 - Charlie
Chapter 28 - Jay
Chapter 29 - Charlie
Chapter 30 - Charlie
Chapter 31 - Jay
Chapter 32 - Jay
Epilogue

Chapter 19 - Jay

1.2K 44 4
By LauraZwaan

New York. Charlie looks at me when I step out of the bus, our hands touch just for a second, but it's enough to make my heart beat speed up. 

In the last 2 weeks something changed. Charlie seems to do better, we seem to do better. God I'm so in love with her. We are on a good place with our relationship and if everything turns out right. I'm telling my dad that I'm gay when I come back. For now. I'm just going to enjoy New York. 

"New york!" Yells Jake, jumping off the bus. "Concrete jungle where dreams are made of. There's nothing you can't do. Now you're in New -" 

"Jake shut the fuck up!" He gets a slap in the head from Keith. Who is a little grumpy. 

Charlie rolls her eyes. "Let him be." God how much I would like to hold her hand right now. 

"He's giving me a headache." Keith sighs. 

"You're grumpy." I tease, giving him a little push. 

He pulls on his jacket and huffs. "Yeah, you would be too if you have a broken arm and have to sit on a bus for 1,5 hour with these idiots." 

"Oi!" Keith gets a punch from Andrew. "Nobody is grumpy only you and we are great." 

All of us nod, Keith huffs again. "You're annoying." 

"Well, I don't want to share a room with you anymore." Jake sighs. 

"Who would?" Teases Charlie. 

Jake grins. "But would you look around you, we are in New York." 

I smile. "Yeah we are." 

"so are you going to show your New York today, Jaystar?" Andrew puts his arm around me. "We do wanna know all the secrets." 

"Do you want her diary too?" Charlie grins. 

"Not that kind of secrets, asshole." Andrew pushes her, making her laugh. 

Jake spreads out his arms. "I clearly want to see all those lovely places, but I'm fucking hungry." 

"Same." Keith huffs. "And I want a nap." 

"Aww, baby boy, you feeling tired." Charlie tries to squeeze his cheek. 

"You are fucking annoying." He pushes her back. 

Charlie grins, her eyes land on mine. I can't help it and burst out laughing. "Jay stop!' Charlie tries to hold back her laughter but she fails. 

"Jay really has a catchy laugh." Laughs Andrew. 

Everyone is laughing except for Keith, he looks extremely annoyed. 

"Come on dude, laugh a little." Jake punches Keith. "It was funny." I don't think Keith sees it that way. 

"Alright everyone from the baseball team follow me!" Coach yells. Getting everyones attention. "If you didn't hear me, that's your own damn problem." 

Charlie and I fall back a bit, so we can talk and let the boys finish their discussion. "They are moron's." 

"Agreed." We chuckle.

Charlie can't help herself anymore and slides her hand in mine. "Sorry." She says, but before she can pull away I trap her hand in mine. 

"Don't." I look at her. "I don't care if anyone sees." We smile at each other. 

"Do you want to share a room?" 

I grin, giving her shoulder a little punch. "Is that even a question?" Her grin becomes wider. 

"I guess not." 

"It isn't even an option for me sharing a room with one of those monkeys." We share a laugh. 

"They are pretty gross." I nod. 

When we reach the hotel and the boys we let go of each others hand and move away from each other just a bit. 

"What took you so long?" Keith says, looking more grumpy than the last time I saw him. 

"Jesus, calm down." Charlie huffs. "Sorry dad that we walk not as fast as you." Jake and Andrew burst out laughing, it doesn't take long before Charlie and I join them. 

"Fuck off." Keith walks towards coach who is giving everyone room keys. 

"He really has a though day." We all chuckle. 

Jake shakes his head. "Poor guy." We burst out laughing again. Oh my god, we are bad friends. 

"I'll go help him." Andrew walks away. 

"I guess you two will share a room." Jake wiggles his eyebrows at me and Charlie. I punch him hard in the side. "Or not." He coughs. 

"Even if we did, it's none of your business."  Charlie looks at him. "You're a dork." 

"Thank you." He smiles. "You two are adorable." 

"God damn it, Jake." Charlie throws her head back. 

"It's a good thing." He defends. "Look at how you two keep smiling at each other, so in love." She gags. 

"Jake, stop, before Charlie runs away." I punch him again. 

We share a laugh. "I was almost running." Charlie and I look at each other, she can't clearly help it, a smile creeps up her face, it's not that I can say much, a smile was already on my face. 

"Told you so." Charlie and I punch Jake at the same time. 

Andrew laughs behind me. "Is he being an idiot again?" 

I swallow, I hope they didn't heard it. "Yeah." 

Andrew grins and pushes Jake. "Can't you shut up for 5 seconds?" 

"Nah." Jake chuckles. "It's too much fun to piss you guys off." He grabs some keys from Keith and hands them to us. 

"Oi, aren't we suppose to choose with who we're sharing a room?" Keith looks at Jake angry. 

Jake looks at Keith and then at us. "But isn't it obvious?" He looks at Keith again. "The ladies will share one and we will too." 

"I'm totally fine with that." Andrew looks at me and Charlie with a smirk before he turn his head to Keith. "With ma boys." 

"I will send an SOS when I need help." I say, walking towards the elevator. 

"I'm standing right here." Charlie shouts behind me. 

I can't help it and laugh. "Oh really?" 

Charlie follows me quickly, almost like she's scared she can't keep up. So I hold in my speed a bit and let her walk beside me. "Thank you." 

I look at her, god she's adorable. "No problem." I pull her in the elevator behind me and let the doors close just before the boys can get in too. We both hold up our middle finger. 

Charlie laughs when the doors are closed. "Did you saw Keith's face?" 

"We really have to tell him." I say, looking at her. I know he wanted to share a room with me. Although he didn't say a thing. "We just keep digging ourselves a grave." 

"I know." Charlie holds my hand again. "I just... When we get back we will tell him, but for now." She moves closer to me, every inch closer my heartbeat increases. "I just want to kiss you and I don't want to worry about Keith." 

She's so close. "I'm totally fine with that." At this point it's just a whisper. "Kiss me." 

She obeys. Her lips find mine and every inch of is her is making me go crazy. My heart pounds wildly in my chest and the only thing I can think about is her, reminding me that I'm in love with her. 

My back is pushed up against the wall of the elevator and the kiss deepens. I lay my arms in her neck, let my hands slide through her hair. She moans softly against my lips, letting her hands travel over my body until they reach my hips. 

It always feels perfect when her hands lay there, almost like they belong there. As if they where made for it. 

Just before we reach the right level we break apart. Charlie stroke my cheek just before the doors open and we get out. The boys are waiting for us by their door. 

"Aww, baby's." Charlie says. "You don't even dare to open your own door."  

Keith huffs and walks inside. "Fuck you." 

Jake and Andrew both make a cross and walk in the room. I chuckle, morons. My eyes move to Charlie who was already looking at me. 

"What?" 

"Nothing." 

"Why are you staring?" I whisper. 

"I'm not staring, I'm... Admiring you." My eyes widen and a blush creeps up my face. "You're so fucking beautiful." Before I push her against the wall to kiss her, I walk past her. I try to contain myself with every ounce of my body and struggle to open our room door. 

Charlie chuckles behind me. I feel her hands on my hips, sliding towards my ass. "You're so cute." 

"Charlie..." 

The door opens, we stumble in and when I turn around her lips are on mine. She kicks the door closed and we move towards the bed. Throwing our bags towards a chair. 

She lifts me up and moves on top of the bed. We kiss for some time, but she doesn't do anything else. Which frustrates me. 

"Charlie, please!" I say, I pull at her shirt. 

She shakes her head. "The boys will knock at our door within 5 minutes and I want to take my time with you." I see a sparkle in her eyes that make my heart flutter. 

I don't know what to say so I just kiss her. "I love you." 

She smiles against my lips. "I love you, go get ready." She moves out of the way so I can walk towards the bathroom. 

With a big smile I sit down on the toilet. I bite on my lip, feel a warm feeling in my chest and stomach. God I'm really in love. 

-------

This dudes. I shake my head at them. Tomorrow evening is the game, so today and tomorrow until 9 pm we have the day off. I show them my side of New York. Keeping some places a secret, maybe Charlie will see 1. 

"We have to go ice skating." Jake begs. He's about to throw himself in front of our feet. 

We have been in underground metro's for 40 minutes straight. Jake desperately wanted to see where I ice skated when I lived here. Yeah there are lots of skating tracks in New York, but only 1 where they have a speed skating track and that's what I loved to do, to clear my head. 

Once in a while I still go skating, but the travel is long from Hillside to Queens, so only when I really want to get away I go. 

"Funny." Keith huffs. 

"Your lose that you can't go skating." Charlie teases. 

"You thought so, but I can." 

"If you fall -" 

"I won't fall!" 

"Come on." I say, I interrupt the small discussion that was forming. "Let's go inside." Without waiting for their answers I push open the door and walk inside. Jake is right behind me, admiring everything he sees. 

God. It's a long time ago since I was here. After my mom was hospitalized everyone looked at me with disgust, I couldn't enjoy baseball anymore and some day I saw a flyer, I tried it out and I was in love straight away. It's so different than baseball and that's why I liked it. 

Although I still kept playing baseball, I did it for my grandpa and I didn't want to give up my dreams.  

The boys run up to the cashier like 3 little boys. The woman recognizes me and smiles. I hold out 5 fingers, so she knows to get me 5 tickets. 

Keith is the first one to pull his wallet out and yells that he is paying. Although we don't need to pay. Sometimes they are so dumb. 

The woman just plays along and pretends that Keith pays. Keith smiles when he looks at me and grabs the tickets from the counter. 

We walk through the doors to get our ice skates, the boys chat excited. I'm a little quiet the whole time, even when the boys rush to the skating track with their skates on. I know there is one girl who sees it. Who knows that this place awakens something in me. 

So when I stop myself when I'm about to join the boys on the track and let my eyes wander, I feel her hands on my shoulders. "Are you ok?" I feel her breath in my neck. "You don't have to." 

I wait for her to grab my hand, I know she will grab my hand when I don't answer her. "I want to." I say when she does and I pull her on the track behind me. As soon as my foot hit the ice I remember why I loved this so much. 

I hear Charlie laugh behind me when I speed up. "Game on." Just when she wants to speed up her feet slips from underneath her and she falls. With a swift motion I stop and turn around to help her. 

"Ouch." She says groaning. "That was embarrassing." 

I laugh and hold out my hand to her. "Nah, you couldn't have won even if you didn't fell." 

"Mmm, maybe it was a tactical move so you would come back." She gets up from the floor, looking in my eyes. "Maybe I wanted to fall so I wouldn't lose from you." 

"Maybe you wouldn't lose." 

"As long as you're in front of me I'm not the one losing." My heart beats in my throat and my fingers tingle, I want to intertwine our fingers so badly. 

"Well, you're lucky then." 

A small smile appears on her beautiful lips. "I sure am." 

Someone falls next to us, pulling us out of our trans. Jake groans and stops in front of me. "That hurts." 

"Jackass." Charlie skates away, our eyes meet each other for a few seconds. 

"This is hard." Keith leans on me for balance. 

"Oi, you're too heavy for me." I skate away from him, almost making him fall. I'm tired of him trying to hit on me. "Try not to fall." I point at his broken arm. Moron. 

"I can't promise you anything." 

Keith gets a punch from Andrew making me laugh. 

The only thing I want now is to skate with Charlie, alone. 

------

Run. Laughing we make our way out, finding the speeding track. The other track became full of children and couples so Charlie and I could sneak out. 

"Why are you running?" Charlie jokes. 

"I hope they are not looking." 

"Nah, they are too busy with pushing over children." We look back. Oh god. 

"They will get kicked out by the staff at some point." We chuckle. "Idiots." 

"Keith is the biggest." We laugh again. 

"He is an idiot and blind." God he really is blind, how could he not see what's going on between me and Charlie? 

Charlie and I walk further, although we try to walk, the skates make it a little hard. 

The speed track is off limits for visitors, but when you join the speed skate team it's a different story. 

"Were are we going?" Charlie slides her hand in mine, there is a smile on her face. 

"Just watch." I throw open the door and pull her in behind me. Charlie's eyes almost pop out of her head when she sees the track with the arena. 

"So this is were I could find you?" She looks at me. 

I grin. "When I still participated with races you could." I open the little gate and step onto the ice. I remember all the races I raced. It was amazing. Especially after I stopped playing baseball for my high school. I found my peace in skating. 

"I Charlie Davis, dare you to race me." I look at her amused. 

"You know you will lose, right?" 

"Maybe, maybe not." Alright, she's going to get it. 

I stride towards the starting line and get in position. "You may count to 3."  She's so done. 

"Go." I take off, not looking behind me. I make it to the first turn. I make myself small, step over my own foot a few times and place 3 fingers on the ice to support myself. I smile wildly when I realize I still got it. 

I make it to the second turn, don't use my hand to steady myself this time and make it over the finish line. Where Charlie already stands. 

She smiles wildly. "You're amazing." 

I stop right in her arms, I can't stop smiling. "Thank you." I look up at her. 

Charlie caresses my cheek. "You're so damn gorgeous." Her lips are close, real close. 

"Do you think so?"

Her lips brush past mine. "I know so." She kisses me, but before we can deepen the kiss she breaks away from me. "Don't hate me for this." 

"For what?" I hear the door of this hall open and hear the boys laughing. 

"Holy shit, this is amazing." Jake comes running onto the track and immediately falls. Making Keith and Andrew laugh. 

"Sorry." Charlie softly says, she lets go of me. She winks and skates towards Jake to help him up. I frown when she steps off the ice and walks away. What is she up to? 

-------

What is Charlie doing? Why is she leaving? 

Sorry that this chapter took some time. I had some trouble with it. So maybe this chapter is garbage. 

I hope you enjoyed it anyways, loves. 

I try to update as soon as possible, starting sunday-ish. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2K 10
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
106K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
639K 15.9K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
14.7K 1K 57
Even in the darkest moments, the beginnings of love can be found. Jayna Chacon is stuck in a rut. Her job is interesting, but she doesn't have any fr...