Total drama: Love Island

By ThegoodGirls2020

Inspired by the book 'Total drama: love island' I LOVED their book which is what is currently inspiring me to... More

Episode 1 part. 1
Episode 1 part. 2
Episode 1 part. 3
Episode 1 part. 4 (Final part to episode 1)
Episode 2 part.1: Old friends and new enemies
Episode 2 part. 2: dress me up and call me...
Episode 2 pt.3: Try to think about it
Episode 2 pt.4 (I can finish the day)
Episode 3 pt.1 Fruit bowl and New Boy
Episode 3 pt.2 The dirty truth and the clean curiosity
Episode 3 pt.3 A choice can effect the rest
Episode 3 pt.4 Night wherever you are
Episode 4 pt.2 Tonight we're still young
Episode 5 pt.1 Two New Hotties
Episode 5 pt.2 Dates, Drama, and DJ 1
Episode 5 pt.3 Dates, Drama, and DJ 2
Covid
Episode 5 part 4: The Re-coop-ling
Episode 6 part 1 : A good day for a bad girl
I'm alive and Sorry

Episode 4 pt.1 Morning after the first dumping

284 3 5
By ThegoodGirls2020

I'm gonna make this episode only 2 parts because I have nothing to do for the morning so this will basically be what pt. 1 and 2 would be normally, but the last will be normal. Enjoy!

The lights turn on in the bed room and everyone wakes up, hearing also an annoying alarm go off.

"What the f**k is that," Duncan says covering his ears.

"You think anyone us know?" Courtney says holding a pillow over each of her ears.

He grabs one and starts banging it. Courtney jumps onto Heather and Alejandro's bed and Heather hugs her. Duncan beats it until Noah takes it away. He puts it down and clicks the off button.

"That would've been smarter," Brick said laughing a little.

"How is she still asleep?" Geoff says with a yawn, looking over at Jo.

She yawns and stretches up.

"What?"

"Nothing."

*Ding*

"Got a text," Courtney says.

Hello Islanders!

Today we're gonna get somethings out of the bag and get to know one another! With a part of this being a classic game of spin-the-bottle! Walk down to the fire pit to see your flown in surprise.

#luggage #secrets #spill-the-tea #kiss-and-tell

Confessional

Courtney: They can try to make me look bad, but they'll never get that. I'm a full open book.

Confessional Over

They all walk down to the fire-pit and see 4 hearts of the ground, blue, green, red, and yellow. The girls, being told to stand on them each stood on their given color. Alejandro and Izzy, being the two new ones though being in relationships now, were the judges. It didn't matter anyway. Boys vs. Girls!!!!

Courtney picks up a suitcase and plops it down on the ground and picks up a little card in it.

"Which boy had a one night stand which he later found out was his cousin?" She reads. All the boys keep a straight face, holding back laughter, as she looks at them all before walking over and kissing Geoff.

"That is correct," Izzy said. "Point for the girls."

Jo walks to a blue suitcase and takes out the card.

"Which boy has went to multiple beauty conventions with his sister, but ended up being more invested in it than her," Jo reads. Without looking she walks to Brick and kisses him.

"That is correct. Another point for the girls."

"How did you know?" Heather asked as Jo went back to her spot.

"Last night me and him talked a little about personal life and she kinda came up. He mentioned that she is really good with make up and when he helped me do mine this morning, putting one and two together, it had to be him. Plus he's the only boy here that I know has a sister."

"Smart thinking," Izzy said as Heather grabbed the next card.

"Which boy got broke up with 3 times in a row, in the same year, with his girlfriend each on three different event?"

She looks.

"I don know. Not trying to flirt, but they're all so beautiful what girl would do that?" She said laughing a little as she looked at the girls. Izzy shrugged.

"Guess."

She looked and turned to the judges. She kissed Alejandro.

"I didn't know who to choose."

"Well that was incorrect."

Duncan waves.

"It was me."

"Really?" Courtney said, surprised.

"Yeah. First time was on my birthday, second on prom, and third/ last time on Christmas. The only two I was happy about were the last two. I didn't want to go to prom and Christmas being the last time was so nice."

"But your birthday, dude," Geoff said patting him on the back. "That sucks."

"Yeah. But I'm glad that she is out of my life."

"Last girl is Dawn."

Dawn walks to a suitcase and she takes out the little card.

"Which boy was drunk at a high school party, when he was in high school, and when the cops showed up he kissed one on accident," she said giggling the last part. She walks to Lightning and kisses him.

"This is weird," Izzy said.

"What?" Alejandro said.

"There are two names."

"I guess she's half right. It means two people have done this."

Noah tried to hide his face, but Geoff noticed.

"Oh my god! You kissed a cop?"

"I was drunk! It wouldn't have happened if my friend didn't force me to go with her to the party."

"Since she got one I guess that's a point for the girls. They hold a current lead with 3/4. Two boys will have to sit out because there is a majority."

"We'll do it," Geoff says sitting down with Noah.

They switch places and Duncan grabs the first suitcase and takes out the card.

"Which girl started a fire in their brothers apartment trying to make eggs," he says. Looking at the girls he smiles and walks to Izzy. He kisses her and she nods.

"Boys get a point."

"Really?" Heather said with a smile, but jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Sorta. Only the kitchen," she said mumbling the last sentence.

Scott laughed a little.

"I'm lucky me and my brother have a good bond. Otherwise he would've made me pay repairs."

"Let's move on," Alejandro said looking at the ginger haired female.

Scott walked and grabbed a suitcase and it's paper.

"Which girl was-" he says before going quiet. "I can't finish that."

"Why?" Duncan said crossing his arms.

Alejandro picks it up and reads it in his head.

"I wouldn't want to read that out loud either," he said, handing the card back.

"If you babies can't do it I will," Duncan says, snatching the card.

*Confessional*

Scott: who'd wanna read that? It's so sad. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I've never heard of it. But asking someone to admit it on TV?

*Confessional Over*

"Which girl was adopted?" Duncan says, looking at Scott. "I can see why you wouldn't wanna read it."

Scott looks at them and kisses Jo.

Everyone gasps, except Jo who keeps a straight face the entire time.

"The boys get a point," Alejandro says, still in a little shock.

It took a couple seconds for everyone to take in what happened before Lightning grabbed the next suitcase.

"Which girl went to a cousins wedding and ended up making out in a hallway with one of the bridesmaids."

He kisses Dawn, to no ones surprise, and Izzy gives a thumbs up.

"Boys get another point. Lastly Brick."

He gets a card out of the last suitcase and reads it out loud.

 What does the last card say? What will this evening look like? All will be found out next chapter.

Bye children,

Noah Jordan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.7K 38
Except for the one i added, all the Characters and StoryLines belong to JK Rowling, and a lot of scenes will be written, and one or two of the charac...
67.8K 430 97
MOSTLY DUNCNEY!! This is mostly just the texts, gc, and posts that I think total drama island would do, then it turns into a short story, if anyone i...
99 0 3
It's been a long time since Chris and Chef have visited the island that started it all, now with a change of look due to various chemical waste being...
755 15 14
I will probably not update a lot, but I will try to. I also take Requests. This is my second book, so I hope it's okay.its mostly a fluff.Also, i do...