Scarlet Widow Imagines

By OuatLove2003

Imagines about Wanda and Nat. Some NatxWanda, some NatxReader, some WandaxReader, some NatxWandaxReader. I mi... More

Always have ~ WMxReader
Vormir ~ NRxReader
Somewhere Else
Undercover ~ NR
Car trouble ~ WM
Ex-HYDRA ~ NR
The Witch and The Queen ~ WMxReader
Natalie ~ NRxReader
Prom ~ NRxWMxReader
Pretend ~ NRxReader
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
She Used To Be Mine
Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) ~ NRxReader
The Witch and The Queen pt2 ~ WMxReader
Amnesia
Amnesia pt2
Just In Time ~ EOxReader
Home ~ SJxReader
Secret Love Song (Pt. II) ~ WMxReader
Home ~ WMxReader
A/N
If You Love Her ~ WMxReader

No, it's not! ~ NRxReader

1.4K 15 0
By OuatLove2003

You're an Avenger. You always train with your best friend, Wanda, and have a huge crush on Nat. You are pretty good at hand-to-hand combat, with guns and with a bow and arrow, but not as good as Nat and Clint. You've got powers like Wanda's, but prefer not to use them.

------------

You walk around the compound trying to find the kitchen. Once again you got lost in the enormous building after training with your best friend Wanda. You both went to your rooms, but since hers is not very close to yours she can't help you right now....

Damn it, how can I still not figure this goddamn building out?!?! I've been here for months!!!
You sigh as you're starting to give up on finding it on your own. You're about to just turn around and walk to Wanda's room, when you bump into someone.

"Got lost again?" That voice you'd recognise from a mile away, only because it belongs to the one person you haven't really spoken to since meeting them simply because you can't form a normal sentence. "N-Natasha, h-hey... Uhm, y-yeah, I-I-I was looking for the kitchen..."
"Come on, I was on my way there too. We'll walk together."
"O-Okay."

On your way to the kitchen Nat tried to start a conversation with you, but you often didn't answer because you were scared to fuck up in her presence...
"Y/N!!!"
"Wanda, we saw each other earlier. Why do you act like you haven't seen me in days?" You ask laughing.
"It took you a while to get here!" Wanda whines making you laugh even harder.
"She got lost again." Nat says, also laughing.
"Again? Really? Why didn't you just come to my room?"
"I wanted to find it on my own! I can't always come to your room when I'm going somewhere..."
"You can come to mine as well if you want to, it's closer to yours."
Oh, trust me, I know that... Wanda, get out of my head! Wanda quickly averts her eyes laughing while you simply blush...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Tony calls everyone to the meeting room for a new mission.
"So, we are going to split up in different teams. That way we can cover the most ground at once. We also need a team to go undercover, but we'll decide that later."
Please not with Nat. Please with Wanda or Thor. Just please no Nat... You think as Tony starts to say the teams.
"...... Wanda, Thor and Clint and last team, Nat and Y/N."
Great, I'm gonna screw up... Well, hopefully we don't have to go undercover...

But of course the team decides it's the best to have you and Nat go undercover. You have to act like a couple moving into a neighborhood close to the building the others are going into. I swear, if you had anything to do with it Wanda, I'm gonna kill you!!! Wanda smiles and when you're all walking out of the meeting room she says: "No you're not."
"But did you have anything to do with it?"
"No, this was all Tony..."
"Great... Wanna watch a movie in my room?"
"Sure!"

In your room you both go and sit down on your bed.
"What movie do you want to watch?"
"I don't mind, we could also just talk?" Wanda offers.
"Sure, about what?"
"About how you and Nat are going to have to act like a couple?"
"Fine.... How am I supposed to do that without making it obvious that I like her? How am I supposed to make it look real without it seeming too real to her?"
"Good questions, but why are you so sure you have to hide it?"
"Wanda, she doesn't like me back...."
"How do you know? Did you ask her?"
"I can't even say a simple sentence to her without stuttering, how am I supposed to ask her without making a fool out of myself?"
"We're gonna need to work on that..."
"What part? The stuttering or the making a fool of myself?"
"The stuttering..."
"Great, so we have 3 days to get me to stop stuttering when talking to Nat..."
"Why 3 days?"
"Tony said Nat and I have to leave earlier to avoid suspicion from neighbors, so where you have over a week, I only have 3 days..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow you have to leave for the mission, so right now you're standing in your room with you bag trying to pack everything you need.

"Hey, need help?"
"Hey Wands, yes please. What do I need to take with me? I got clothes, my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, a bit of make-up...."
"Well, maybe something fancy?"
"Why?"
"You never know... I always pack something extra just in case..."
"Thanks!"
"Hey Y/N, I just finished packing. Need any help?"
"Hey Nat, come in... I think I got most things but maybe you can come up with something..."
"No stutter? Well done!!!"
Wanda shoots a glare at Nat to probably tell her to shut up.
"Sorry!"
"Wow, Natasha Romanoff apologizing. As I live and breath..." Wanda says laughing.
"Oh shut it witchy"
You softly giggle at the scene in front of you, but stop when Nat turns around raising an eyebrow.

"So, Nat, what do you think I need aside from what I've got already?" You say pointing to the bag on your bed.
"Mind if I take a look?"
"No, go ahead."
Nat walks to your bed and goes through your bag.
"I think you have about everything."
"Okay, thanks Nat."
"Oh, maybe a dress or something."
"Uhm, sure... Wanda help me pick out a dress. Thanks again Nat."
"No problem." She says walking out of your room.
"See, told you."
"Oh shut up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't die!"
"Wanda, I'm going undercover in a neighborhood as a woman working from home. What danger am I in? You're the one I should say that to!"
"You know what I mean." She says with a wink.
"Fuck off Maximoff."
"Ooh, playing that game huh, Y/L/N?"

"Ready to go?" Nat asks.
"Ready as I'll ever be."
"Come on, I put your bag already in the car."
"Thanks!"
"No problem."

You arrive at the house and step out of the car. "Do you have the key?"
"Yep" Nat says walking towards the door, opening it and holding it open for you.
"Thank you." You say walking past her into the house.

You both walk upstairs with your bags to put them in ......
"Nat?"
"Yeah?"
"Maybe a stupid question, but are we supposed to share a room or do we both get our own room?"
"First of all, stupid questions don't exist. Whatever you want, there are two bedrooms if you don't feel comfortable sharing...." Nat says with a shrug at the end.
"Okay, thanks." I say before walking away, before entering a room you say: "Got a preference which room?" Trying not to indicate anything yet, but you still see something happen behind her eyes.
"No, you can choose."
"Okay. Let's take this one."
You turn around after walking in the room. "You coming or what?"
"Oh, uhm, yeah." Nat quickly says before walking after you into the room.

That night you both lie in bed talking a bit before falling asleep.
No, no, no! Not now! NO! Please don't do this now, please just let me sleep peacefully tonight... You can feel the memories from your past coming up, meaning you will either have a nightmare or you'll be awake the entire night scared out of your mind... Usually you get up and wake up Wanda, she is the only one who knows what happened to you as a child. Now you can't because of the mission and because you might wake up Nat if you leave the bed...

You try to keep yourself calm, but you feel the panic rising as the more hurting memories come up to take over your mind. No, no, please no. Please!
"Hey, what's wrong?"
You don't say anything.
"Y/N, hey. Look at me. What's wrong?" Nat asks.
"I-i-it's n-n-n-noth-thi-ing...."
"Are you sure? It doesn't look like nothing."
"I-I-I'm f-f-f-fin-e..."
"Come here." Nat opens her arms and holds you close.
"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." You nod against her shoulder.
"Can I ask some questions? You only have to say yes or no."
You nod.
"Does this happen more often?"
You nod.
"Does Wanda know?"
You nod.
"Did something happen to you?"
You nod again, but start crying on her shoulder.
"When you where with us?"
You shake your head.
"Before?"
You nod.
"When you were a teenager?"
"And a little kid." You whisper.
"It's okay, I'm here. You're okay. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore." Nat whispers in your ear to calm you down.

Eventually you fall asleep, still holding Nat close. She lies down with you on top of her and softly strokes your hair. She falls back asleep too after watching you for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you wake up before Nat and see that you're still laying on top of her. You slowly and carefully get off of her and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. You bake eggs, cook bacon, make some toast, make coffee and orange juice and you make a fruitsalad.

By the time you're done, Nat comes downstairs and sees you in the kitchen. "Morning."
"Good morning." You say turning around while placing everything on the table.
"You made all this?"
"Yep. Grab what you want."
"Thanks."
"It's no big deal."
The both of you start eating, she took some eggs, bacon and toast and a cup of black coffee and you took a bit of the fruit salad and also a cup of coffee.
"Hey Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"About last night..."
"Nat, please..."
"Okay... I just wanted to say that you can always come to me if you need to."
"Thanks, and thank you for last night... I didn't mean to wake you..."
"It's fine, I'm glad I did."
"You are?"
"Yeah, of course."
"Thanks Nat."

The rest of the day you try to keep your distance from Nat, as much as is possible in the house, because of how you fell asleep on her... That night you try to move to the other room, but Nat stops you.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm going to the other room."
"Why?"
"So you don't have to worry about me."
"I told you, I don't mind."
"But I do, Natasha."
"Why?"
"Because...."
"Yeah?"
"Nothing, never mind. Just let me go to the other room please."
"No!"
"Why not?! It's not like we're really together anyway!"
Natasha just looks at you, unable to say anything and you take this opportunity to walk past her with your bag and towards the other bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been around a week since you and Nat first came into the house, meaning the others would start their part of the mission today. You wake up and send Wanda a 'Good luck' text before getting out of bed.

"Morning."
"Morning."
"Breakfast is ready. It's not as good as yours but I tried."
"Thanks Nat."
"So, the others start today."
"Yeah, I just sent Wanda a text."
"You really like her, don't you?"
"Who Wanda? Yeah, she's my best friend!"
"I didn't mean it like that..."
"Oh, you meant it that way. No, she's just my best friend. Do you have someone you're interested in that way?"
"Me? No, love is for children." She says not looking up from her plate. You feel a pang in your heart and get up from the table, unable to be in the same room as Nat for a moment.
"Where are you going?"
"Does it matter?"
"I guess not...."
You roll your eyes and take your plate with you to your room.

A few hours later Nat comes to up to your room.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Don't lie to me please, is it because of what I said?"
"No Nat, I'm fine."
"Please just talk to me."
"Just leave me alone Natasha."
"Not until you tell me what's wrong."
"Well, then you might as well make yourself comfortable since you don't believe me."
She sighs and comes to sit next to you, you move away from her.
"Okay, now I'm sure something's wrong so just tell me already."
"Natasha leave it."
"No!"
"Why not?!"
"Are you sure it isn't because of something I said?"
"Fine! Yes it is."

Natasha thinks about what she had said before you left.
"It's because I said love is for children, isn't it?"
You sigh. "Yeah..."
"Why does that bother you so much?"
"Because it's not true."
"It's what they always taught me."
"Natasha...."
"I'm sorry I hurt you, but all I know is that that's true..."
"No, Natasha, it's not! Would children do this?" You say and kiss her.
Nat freezes when she feels your lips on hers, causing you to pull away.
"I'm sorry Nat, I shouldn't have done that..." You say and get up. Before you can walk away, Nat grabs your arm and kisses you. You kiss her back and let your hands find their places. One in her hair and on on her waist holding her close, you feel one of her hands on your cheek and the other on you own waist as well.

You break away when you both need air.
"Maybe you can teach me?"
"I'd love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
33.1K 969 12
just some story ideas from me head to entertain you guys Will be They/Them/ He/Him She/Her depending on the story
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do