Just In Time ~ EOxReader

"Babe?" You call but get no reaction.
"Baby? Are you home?" Still nothing.
"Lizzie!" You yell hoping she'll hear you now. You hear some sounds upstairs so you run towards to sound.
You walk into the guest bedroom and see tears stream down Lizzie's face as a guy is on top of her.
"Get off of my girlfriend, you asshole!" You say, pulling the man off of her. You go stand between him and the bed. "You really don't know how to stop, do you?" You ask when you recognise him.
"She belongs to me."
"Okay, hold up. First of all, Liz doesn't belong to anyone. She is NOT an object you can own. Secondly, she left you for a reason."
"She's just confused."
"You don't get to decide that. Now get the hell out of my house. You get three second until I call the cops." You threaten and he quickly runs out of the house and hopefully out of your lives.

"Are you alright, babe?" Lizzie's still crying and shakes her head. "Is is okay if I pull you into a hug?" You ask, trying not to scare her. She nods. You go and sit next to her before pulling her into your chest. She hides her face in your neck.
"It's going to be okay, I'm right here for you. I'm not going anywhere." You whisper to her while you hold her and let her cry.
"Do you want to go to Scar's tonight? I'm sure she won't mind if we come over and stay at hers."
"Yes please." You nod and carefully get up, but Lizzie won't let go of you.
"Can I pick you up and carry you to our room to pack a bag?"
"You don't have to ask me everything." She softly giggles.
"Babe, I don't know what he did to you. When I came in I only saw you crying. I really don't want to scare you."
"You won't. Now, are you going to pick me up?"

"He didn't do anything yet aside from undressing me. I don't even know how he got into our home..." She tells you in the car.
"It's okay, I trust you. We'll get better security or move if that makes you feel safer. Thank you for telling me."
"Thank you for saving me."
"I will always protect you, babe. I love you."
"I love you too."
You arrive at Scarlett's place and get out of the car.
"Hey, what are you to doing here? Come in!"
"Thanks Scar." Lizzie walks in before you.
"Can we stay here for tonight? I'll explain later."