Somewhere Else

Y/N's POV

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up somewhere completely different? I have. I could've know you have to be careful what you wish for.

I went to bed after having a MCU marathon, like I do at least once a week. And yes, I watch everything. Every movie and series, in chronological order of the timeline. With only like 4 hours of sleep. Anyway, I woke up in a different bed. Which is, now I look back at it, already pretty strange but I let it slide. I walked out of the room I was in and follow the hall. I walked into a room I thought looked a lot like the Avengers kitchen.
"Who are you?" Tony, or RDJ, asked.
"Me? Oh, uhm. I'm Y/N Y/L/N, sir. I woke up in a room here but have no idea how I got here."
"Do you know who I am?"
"Yes, but I've got two options in my mind." I say, looking around to see if there were any camera's or other things that showed that I was on a set.
"What? What are you looking for?"
"Oh, nothing. Nevermind. You're Tony Stark, billionaire, playboy, philantropist. Oh, and Iron Man."
"Do you know where you are?"
"Avengers compound, or Stark Tower. I need to look around a bit more before I can say for sure. But I'm definitely in New York. When are the other coming in?"
"Who?"
I listed all the Avengers, including their hero names.
"How-?"
"How do I know all that? I'll explain later when everyone is here. Mind if I make breakfast?" Tony shook his head.
"Does anyone have any allergies?"

"It smells good in here. Woah, who's that?"
"Good morning, miss Maximoff. I'm Y/N Y/L/N."
One by one everyone enters the kitchen.
"Good, now everyone is here. For everyone to who I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Y/N Y/L/N. I don't know how I got here, I don't know when or if I will go back. I know all of you, but might miss some details." I explained everything to them and I was told I could stay in the compound, because appearantly that's where we are right now I didn't know yet since I hadn't explored the building yet, until I wouldn't be there anymore? How do you say something like that? I don't know, let's just leave it like this.

So I was there for about a month and spend a lot of time with everyone on the team, aside from when they'd have a mission of course. I got closest to Nat and Wanda, honestly they have always been my favorites and they are even greater in person! Now, now I'm home again... No Avengers in my life aside from the movies and simply catching up on a month's worth of schoolwork... Great...