Vormir ~ NRxReader

Here you are, with your best friend, brother and girlfriend, realizing only two of you will make it back. Now the biggest and hardest question is who won't? All three of you have your reasons to go and to stay and you all know it.
Clint lost all hope during the Blip after losing his family, well aside from you. But he will have to go back to them after you all defeat Thanos.
Nat still carries around the guilt of her past and believes this will make it even, but she has done everything she could to bring everyone back.
And then there's you. You know you're the least needed on the team, but everyone sees you as their little sister.

"I'll go. You guys are way too important to the team."
"No!" Clint and Nat say at the same time. Now it's clear that you will survive no matter what, you decide for yourself that whoever falls first will be caught by your powers. Just to be sure you can all live with the made choice.
It's impossible for you to choose. You either lose your brother who is also your best friends, or you lose the love of your life... How could this possibly be fair?
You see Clint and Natasha fight each other to the edge and you slowly follow them. You see Clint jump and start running closer to them, but before you can do anything Nat jumps after him. You stand near the edge and hear what Nat is saying.
"Let me go."
Tears are streaming down both your and Clints faces.
"It's okay."
Seeing Nat let go of Clint's hand brings you back enough to catch her.
"Clint, I love you but you have to either climb up now or jump. Please, I can't hold her still for long."
"She smiled, Y/N. How could she smile knowing what would happen?"
"I don't know... But please, do something now..."
"Bring her up. Tell Laura and the kids I love them. I love you, Y/N."
"I'm going to miss you, brother."
"Tell my story." And that was the last thing you heard of him. He cuts the wire Nat had attached to him and you know you have to bring her up now.

You hold Nat close, both crying as you lost a part of yourselves. The soul stone is laying close to you, meaning only one thing...... He's really gone.
Slowly you get up and pick up the stone and Nat. While you carry her in your arms and go back to the others you know it'll never be the same.