Home ~ SJxReader

Scarlett falls on the couct next to where you're sitting.
"Long day, babe?"
"I can't believe I've been doing 10 years of this shit. 10!" You chuckle, getting a glare from your tired girlfriend.
"I'm sorry babe. Can I get you something?"
"No, can you just hold me for a minute?"
"Of course, come here." You pull her close, with her legs over yours and you kiss her head.
"Where's Rose?"
"Asleep."
"I missed her bedtime again... I'm-"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence. It's not you're fault that filming can take long. She knows how much you love her and she loves you just as much."
"Thank you. For everything."
"It's nothing, don't worry about it. Have you eaten anything yet?"
"No, I didn't get a chance on set and I wanted to get home as fast as possible." You kis her head before getting up. You walk into the kitchen and reheat dinner. You grag two plates, fill them and walk back to the couch."

"At least I'm off tomorrow. I hoped we could spend time together as a family."
"That's amazing! I'm sure Rose would love it!"
"And you?"
"I love spending time with my two favorite girls, you know that baby. But I'm not the one who hasn't seen one of you for a while. I miss you, of course I do, but Rose has missed you more." She nods and holds you as close as is physically possible.
"I missed you both so much."
"I know baby, I know."

A few hours later you pick an asleep Scarlett up from the couch and carry her to bed in bridal style. You change the both of you into pj's and lie next to your girlfriend in bed, for the first time in a way too long while.
Lately she came home even later than today and had to get up early, the only signs she had been home would be the handwritten note, the full pot of coffee and the unmade side of the bed. But now you're finally holding her again and you couldn't possibly be happier.

"Good morning sunshine."
"Morning Momma."
"Guess who's home?"
"Mommy!"
"Shee, she's still asleep. Do you want to surprise her with breakfast?" Rose nods frantically.