The Witch and The Queen ~ WMxReader

You wake up with the girl next to you, the girl who may never be found. The girl I love more than anything and anyone, but am not allowed to be with. My brother would get her arrested, following Fathers harsh rules the same way he did when he ruled over the kingdom. Maybe even harsher, wanting to prove that he should've been king and not me even though I am the eldest child. I need to protect her from him, even if that means hiding in the shadows when I am the one who said people should be able to love whoever they want. I still think that, I still believe that and I want to be able to walk around holding her hand but I won't if it means they'll take her away from me.

"You shouldn't worry so much..." She whispers to me."
"Why?"
"Your face might get wrinkly early." She teases and I smile.
"The sun is starting to rise..."
"I know, I will see you again tonight My Queen."
"Please, don't call me that..."
"What should I call you if not that? You are the Queen after all."
"But that is not why you're here, right?"
"No, Y/N, it's not. But in a bit, we'll have to be strangers again..."
"What if I don't want that anymore? Why can't I just stop them?"
"I can't answer that, I do not have the answers but I promise you I will be back after sunset."
"Be careful, Wanda."
"I will."
"I love you."
"I love you too." She walks out of my room, making as less noise as she possibly could. The same way she has the past few moons, using her powers to fly slightly above the ground. Father, what have they even done to you that you despised witches so much? Wanda is the most kind hearted woman I have ever met, she would never hurt anyone... Brother, stop the witchhunts, please. Let me be happy with her, accept that not all witches are bad! I would beg you on my knees! I'll let you take the thrown, I'll do whatever you want but please just let me be with her without having to risk her life...

A knock on my door lets me know my servant has arrived to help me into my dress.
"Come on in." My red headed friend walks in.
"Natasha, to what do I owe this pleasure?"
"Your brother, Your Majesty."
"Natasha, quit the formalities please and tell me what he is doing now." Natasha is my best friend since we were little, she was always sparring with my brother and playing dress up with me. I knew she wouldn't be an average noble, she was more like the men. Prefered to join the Royal Army rather than sit with the ladies in court, and of course I let her.
"He has started his hunt early today, seems to be determined the witches are hiding in plain sight."
"And Wanda?" I have told Natasha about Wanda and she has promised me to help keep her out of my brothers hands.
"She has been seen in the west side of town, safe for now."
"Thank you."
"Of course, Y/N. That's what friends are for. Anyway, are you joining us on a horse or in a carriage on the ride through town today?"
"I'll take my horse, can you tell Fernando to prepare Rocinante?"
"I will, Rose will be here any minute now."
"Thank you, you are excused." I tell her before she leaves to the stables.

"Sister! The ride has been canceled for today."
"And why is that, my dearest brother?"
"We have found another witch early this morning, she seemed to be in quite a hurry to get away from the castle." My mind wanders to Wanda.
"And where is this witch now?"
"She is currently taken towards the stand where she will be burned immediately." I sigh and walk with him towards our balcony. We take our seats and wait for the guards to arrive with the witch.
When they arrive I see my girlfriend in handcuffs.
"What time did you find her again?"
"We assume around 10 in the morning." Why were you coming back here Darling? I think to myself. My brother rises and starts to disgrace my girl.
"Any last words to save your life, you faul witch?" She looks up but doesn't reply. Even from afar I can see the fear in her eyes. I won't let them hurt you. One of the guards ties Wanda to the stand.

"Brother wait.