Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

You're Wanda's younger sibling and ever since the battle against Ultron had finished and the two of you lost Pietro, Wanda hasn't left her new room in the Avengers compound and you're getting desperate to get your sister back now that she is the only family you have left.

"We need to get Witchy out of her room, anyone has any ideas?" Tony asks the group, you simply look down.
"Y/N? You're her sibling, you know her best." Clint tries but you just glare at him before getting up and walking to Wanda's room.
"Wanda?" You ask after knocking on her door. 
"Do you want to build a snowman?" You ask, even though it's summer so there is no snow whatsoever.
"Come on, let's go and play!" I beg, missing your sister a lot. "I never see you anymore, it's like you've gone away..." You sigh. "We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why... Do you want to build a snowman?" You try again. "It doesn't have to be a snowman." You hear no noise come from the other side of the door, so you wait patiently.
"Go away, Y/N!" You hear after a while and you lower your head defeated.
"Okay, bye..." With that, you turn around and walk away from the door.

A few weeks pass and you still haven't seen or heard from your sister, no one has as she still refuses to leave her room. "I think you should try again, maybe she'll let you in now." Natasha convinces you while a big part of the team is on a mission.
"Thank you, Nat. I'll go right now." You get up from your spot on the couch and walk back to the door you have stood at a few times in the past weeks, but this time actually knocking.
"Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride bikes around the halls?" You offer. "I think some company is overdue, I've started talking to the pictures on the walls." You look to the left and see the picture of a knight on a horse. "Hang in there, Joan." You tell it, before turning back to the closed door. "It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms, just watching the hours tick by..." You decide to emphasize your boredom. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock..." When you again get no reply from your big sister, you leave as you got the hint.

Again weeks pass before you decide to try one more time to get Wanda to open up, this time you know the team is supposed to be on a mission for a few more hours. Standing in front of the familiar closed door, you take a deep breath before knocking. "Wanda?" You hear nothing so you continue. "Please, I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been, they say have courage, and I'm trying to." You take a deep breath as the tears start to fill your eyes. "I'm right out here for you, just let me in." You beg. "We only have each other, it's just you and me. What are we gonna do? Do you wanna build a snowman?" You try once more, hoping that maybe she will understand that you miss her and just want to be around your sister again. You can't hold back your tears again and break down on one side of the door, while without you knowing, Wanda is crying just as hard. Finally she opens the door and pulls you into a tight hug while the two of you cry, neither of you feeling alone anymore.