LAWLU [HIS OMEGA]

By LawZnodachi

[OMEGAVERSE AU] ON HIATUS Basically a world where a male can also bare a Child with them. Alpha's are Known m... More

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11
🚫❕NOT A CHAPTER❕🚫

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

4.9K 157 135
By LawZnodachi

Law and luffy finally arrived at their classroom as law opened it they were both greeted by their professor.

"And where were you two?" He asked crossing his arms.

"bathroom!"

"locker!"

They both looked at each other nervously laughing trying to make an excuse to the teacher.

"Detention both of you for being late" he said as he turned around lecturing again when luffy spot theyre hat's.

"No we weren't late look! Our hats and bags are in the desk!" He pointed.

"Yeah! We were here early we just went out to get some fresh air and lost the track of time!" Law said trying to defend themselves.

The professor just sighed. "Fine. I'll let you guys slid this time but there wont be next time." The professor said as law and luffy headed to their seats some girls keep murmuring, giggling, and glaring. Luffy just ignore it all while law felt uncomfortable even though he always got the attention, well to be frank he doesn't actually like it, he never really like people staring at him. He just look calm in the outside while he wasn't very pleased in the inside.

As they sat down they put they're hats back on and someone made a fake cough behind them they both look to see who it was and suprisingly it was robin.

"Robin what is it?" She just smiled at him and scan the both of them. They were both confused as robin giggled, her hand in her mouth and pointed at their neck. They both look where she's pointing and there it was. One hickey could be seen in law while luffy got three.

Both of them quickly pulled their sleeves up covering it.

"Good thing the teacher was the only one who didn't noticed" she said before fully putting her attention in the class.

'That's good to hear-' Law paused his thoughts realising something 'wait... the only one?" he look around seeing some of the students glancing at the both of them.

They keep murmuring and only murmurs but this time he could clearly hear what they're saying.

'oh my gosh! They're both dating' Someone said.  Oh.no this isn't good... He said to himself.

'I cant believe it I thought he doesnt have any relationship. Luffy's lucky!' Difinetly not.... good.

'they're kinda cute together' Why thank you.

'I agree'  that's good to hear.

A notification popped out of law's phone looking through what was it he took his phone seeing he was being mentioned on Twitter.

He unlock his phone immediately seeing a picture of him holding luffy's hand going somewhere. the picture isnt actually that clear but his figure was perfectly recognizable and the caption reads "The famous rookie celebrity Trafalgar Law is dating someone!"

Wait! -this was a minute ago when he was dragging luffy to the storage room! He widen his eyes not expecting someone was actually spying on them!

Suddenly the door harshly slide open. By they're look they could immediately recognise the person who it was. One of the teacher you could say. They weren't allowed to barged in with others class but This person is pretty famous to be honest also known as Snake Empress (Yeah cuz in One piece she's called as Pirate Empress and also a Snake princess so I mixed the name and got that) 

The figure of they're body was curvy, big boobs, small waist, round ass, (lol! while mine is flat as a wall. Oh! How depressing.) and long silky black hair (let's be honest y'all probably can tell who the person is.) Her golden snake earrings glimmering with they're features, they were also tall. (I'm using 'they/they're' cause the person is unknown but based on what I stated its pretty obvious.)

The person is none other than Boa Hancock herself! Also a famous person.

(Did I ever mentioned she despise men? Well, just keep it in mind)

How can A famous such as her beauty be working at this school, you might wonder. Well that's because of the certain ravenatte omega (yeah y'all know who this is too) it was Monkey D. Luffy! She was quite a simper to him (me too to be honest- no I mean like uhhh... I WILL PROTECT HIM AS MY DUTY FOR BEING SUCH AN INNOCENT CHILD!! I WILL- uhmm yeah whatever)

The first time she meet him he hated him and that includes for being a man of course. But then as days past seeing his personality made Hancock like him a bit it didn't go long as she started taking pictures at him, glancing at him, cooking him his favorite food etc. (Yeah like that. Anyway back where we left off.)

"TRAFALGAR LAW!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY BELOVED AWAY FROM ME!!" She shouted pointing her finger at him she was looking down at law that she was looking up (does that make any sense?)

The boys were totally fanboying at her not to mention they're professor was too while other girls was Fangirling at her as well.

"Pardon?" Was all law could say, he was too shock from the last event and now a person who has the same status as him also like the person who's sitting next to him he thought maybe there are other people who is simping for this kid. (Don't even bother counting them)

"SILENCE! YOU SHALL NOT TAKE MY BELOVED AWAY OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR SUFFERING!!"(too much?) She shouted again still doing her famous pose.

"Your what?" He asked, hancock was now directly looking at his bored eyes with deadly glares. (If looks could kill he'll probably be dead by now- jk! Law will obviously death glare her back)

"Im the one who should be with luffy and not you because his mine!" She said poking law's chest.

"I dont see any of your marking on him. plus your a teacher you cant date your student." he spat back brushing off her hand from him.

Boa became furious as she wanted to argue again a student in walk to the room saying she was called by one of the workers she walk to the door saying her last word "this isn't over, you haven't seen the last of me" she pause for a minute before continuing "he shall be mine because Im beautiful"(yeah I wanted her to say that but cant seem to find how to do it, so I made this crappy statement. I was expecting it to be like "whatever I do they'll forgive me, Beacuse Im bootiful- I mean Beautiful) she flipped her hair before heading out all the boys completely fazed about her beauty while other girls keep blushing.

"That was the last thing I expected. Luffy-ya why was-" he look down only to see him sleeping hes head on his shoulder, he smiled seeing him 'cute' he thought and shook his head realising they were still in class.

He look up seeing the whole class looking at the both of them and taking pictures, nami also went in front of them and took pictures while law covered themselves.

(I thought nami have different class to attend? Hmmm... well who cares.)

Law wanted to dissappear right now. He was really embarrassed right now he never even once smile in front of any camera's yet he got caught smiling for this idiotic omega!

He got up trying to avoid the flashing camera's. Wanting to leave the classroom but before he does, he grab luffy with him.

He doesn't want to make this stupid idiot to say something... welp stupid stuff, answering those silly questions! Luffy might expose himself that he kissed him! And not just once but twice!

Law dragged luffy out of the room he doesn't care if the teacher will scold them later but he just wanted to get away with those people.

They arrive at the rooftop panting. Luffy plup onto the floor rolling letting a little phew while law sighed in relief that they lost them.

"Toraooo why did you drag me here too! Ugh, running is sooo exhausting!!" Luffy whines making law a little annoyed.

"Look, luffy-ya I dont have time to deal with those shit right now!" Law crossed his arms and sat on the floor.

"That's because of your fans how come I was involve with they're picture thingy!" Luffy said rolling to the other side.

Law sighed "Im sorry luffy-ya, sorry for involving you into this mess" luffy crawl next to law "well, to be honest its actually annoying but its okay" luffy laid his head to hes lap making law flinch.

"Uh sorry it's just my brothers always treat me like a baby and they have this kind of hobby making me sleep in their lap." Luffy was going to remove his head when law gently push luffy's head back to his lap. "Its fine luffy-ya, you can sleep as long as you want and this is also for dragging you around so you must be tired."

Luffy smiled before blacking out drifting to his dreamland a small snore could be heard. Law just chuckled at how he fall asleep so fast he caresses hes hair just like what he did back at the classroom. "Meat.." he mumbled in his sleep making him let out a little laugh. 'What an interesting omega you are mugiwara-ya' He thought and was about to close his eyes when again luffy mumbled something that made law smile.

"An interesting omega you really are, mugiwara-ya." Putting aside the strawhat next to him. He kissed luffy's forehead and drifting to sleep.

Little did they know someone was actually there and witnessed the whole scene.

'How cute, I didn't know you were into romance now Law' The person thought and took a few pictures of them before leaving them both to have a sleepy time since they both look really exhausted.

------
Yo!

Who might the person be?? Stay tuned! Ba-bye!!

Stay peachy!

-Rika :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 19.9K 54
[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas and Betas Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, A...
20K 802 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...
58K 1.6K 38
This story takes place in an AU in which people are betas, omega's, or alphas. What happens when Sanji(an omega) goes into a sudden heat without the...
12.8K 511 14
(MODERN AU) • • ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...