HIS CAGE

By letsgetfictional04

ABHIMANYU VEER, the definition of ruthlessness, cold-hearted and unsympathetic human, who rules the dark worl... More

CHARECTER AESTHETICS
1-did you find her ?
2-italy here we come !!
3-do you have proof ??
4-who the hell are you??
5-one more lie you're dead
6- please leave her !!!
7- did he marry me?
8-such a womanizer!!
9-I am your husband, mind it
part-10 his arms gave me strength
part-11 with guards?
part-12 -why do I crave for him
13-i will take you away from Italy
IMPORTANT
14-is that your business daksh?
ONLY FOR HER

prologue

5.9K 144 12
By letsgetfictional04

ABHIMANYU VEER, the definition of ruthlessness, cold-hearted and unsympathetic human, who rules the dark world of mafia. But For his loved ones, he is the other name for the altruistic, generous, and kind-hearted creature.

But the pitfall is he doesn't have people whom he can call as his loved ones, not a single human. He doesn't have anyone whom he can pamper, spoil them with his love.

ANJALI MATHUR, the definition of adorable, elegant, angelic women. She is curious about every single thing. She is a physician. But, But ..she is also a degree holder in criminology.

In an attempt to solve a mystery Anjali makes her way to Italy, unaware of another unsolved mystery waiting for her. Meeting Abhimanyu and entering HIS CAGE was a dreadful decision Anjali has ever taken.

peek into the darkest world of Abhimanyu  and the curious world of Anjali.

will there be any chance of blooming a beautiful feeling called '' LOVE '' in between them...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 2.3K 36
Mathur family is well respected and belongs to an elite class. They have everything a happy family could ask for.... Name, fame, and riches. But thi...
4.8K 296 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
72.7K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
Jaan By Monika

Teen Fiction

1.1M 60.9K 61
It can be read as stand alone book. Sequel of "Lost Mafia Princess" (UNDER EDITING) Two individuals, different country, different culture, different...