Our Ex is Married with Childr...

Von mythgirl411

The Mikaelson brothers once fell in love with the same girl. When they left her she was hiding a secret. She... Mehr

Cast
Surprises Aren't Always Good
Fight
Things Aren't Always as they Seem
Special Chapter: Alternate 1
A Date and Talk
Dance and Forgivness Part 2
Special Chapter: What if 1
Fights
Spring Break
Vacation
A Talk
More Trouble
The Truth Always Comes Out
Healing Wounds and Starting a War

Truth and Lies

7.8K 153 41
Von mythgirl411

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own the Originals or Legacies only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was sitting in the living room reading when there was a knock on the front door. I sighed and got up to answer it.

I opened the door to see Hope there on the other side. She looked like she had been crying and she had cuts and I could smell the blood on her. I smiled sadly and spoke.
"Let's get you cleaned up." She nodded her head and came inside. Just then Thomas came up with Mari.
"Mom?" He saw the state Hope was in and came over. He put his arm around her and spoke.
"Come on." I smiled seeing that my eldest boy was being kind to Hope. Mari and Thomas took Hope to a bathroom while I went to get some clothes for her.

Once Hope had changed I made her sit down so I could get her hair done.

Once her hair was done Hope stayed by my side.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. I went to open it when I was slammed into the wall. I saw Nik there with his hand around my throat. The other brothers were there also.
"Where is my daughter?"
"Dad!" Hope came up and spoke.
"Dad. Let her go."
"Ah good you are here. Let's go Hope. You are coming back with me."
"No." Nik looked shocked and dropped me.
"No?" Isa and Alexa were with me on the floor. Most of my kids had come out by now. Thomas kept extremely close to Hope. Hope spoke.
"You're monsters. You had kids you abandoned, so why the hell did you stay with me? Were they not good enough for the Mikaelsons? Because guess what dad? I'm not Hayley's. I'm your's and the woman you just attacked. I'm not in any danger. I never have been with mom." I looked shocked then stood up. Klaus spoke.
"How did you find this out?" With that question everyone froze. John spoke.
"You knew? This whole time you knew that our sister had been transferred to Hayley?!" I saw the heartbroken look on Cara's face. Hope had tears in her eyes.
"You knew and didn't bother to try and make it right? You let that woman abuse me for years! I could have been happy and loved!! I could have had siblings to grow up with and a mother who would always be there for me!!! I hate you!!!!"

I saw her power let loose and I knew I had to stop it.
"Hope. Sweetie. It's okay. Look at me." Hope looked at me then I saw the moment she broke. She ran out to the back with tears in her eyes. I turned to the Mikaelsons.
"You've caused enough damage for one day I think. So just leave." I turned and went to my daughter.

I found Hope sitting on the swing we had crying.

I went over and sat next to my daughter. Hope leaned into me and sobbed.
"I could have been loved. I could have gone to school and had a normal childhood." I sighed and spoke.
"I'm so sorry Hope. If I had known about you........"
"No. It's okay mom. I don't blame you." I smiled and brushed some hair behind her ear.

Later that day I was reading a book when I heard a noise. I sped out to find Elijah standing there.
"What are you doing here?" He turned to me and spoke.
"I was hoping we could talk."
"Oh now you want to talk. After all these years?"
"Dani." I froze then spoke.
"Don't. You don't get to do that." Elijah walked up but stopped when he noticed my tension.
"Dani. Please. I had no clue that Hope was yours nor did I know that Niklaus knew this." I looked away with tears in my eyes. Lijah came up and put a gentle hand on my cheek.
"I should have never left you and our children. I wanted to protect them so I thought leaving was the best option. I have always regretted leaving you and I should have come back." I let the tears fall then I spoke.
"Why didn't you? I would have understood. I waited for you. Your kids waited for you to be here with us. Gabi looked out the window every day for you. You could have come back. I would have let you back in Elijah." He sighed and brushed my cheek with his fingers.
"I did come back once. I saw you with Dean and I thought you had moved on."
"I hadn't. Dean and I didn't get together for a long time. We were just friends for a while." Just then I heard Farrah yell.
"Why are you here?!" We both looked to see our daughter standing there furious.
"Farrah......"
"No! What is he doing here mom?! He's a monster who left us!!" She turned to her father furious.
"You left my mom and us! I hate you so much!! You broke your word! You said you would be back for us but you never came back!!! Why?!" Farrah broke down sobbing and I moved to go to her but Elijah stopped me. He went over to our daughter and bent down.
"Farrah I never meant to stay there but more and more problems occurred. I knew if you and your mother and your siblings came you would be in harms way. I did not want that life for you all." Farrah looked up and flew into his arms. She hit his chest and sobbed.
"You are my dad! I wanted you back for the longest time!! How could you do that to us?!" She stopped talking and just cried. I put my hand over my mouth and let the tears fall. I saw Chris and Gabi there with Alexa. I saw Farrah had cried herself to sleep so I went over and spoke to Elijah.
"Let's put her inside." Elijah nodded and picked our daughter up.

After he settled her on the couch I went to the kitchen to fix some tea. I knew Elijah was watching me closely. I spoke while not looking up.
"Would you like some tea?"
"Of course." I nodded and got it ready. I handed Elijah his tea and we drank in silence before he spoke.
"I think I should leave. Perhaps it was a mistake coming here." He turned but I spoke up.
"Elijah you walk out that door and I will never forgive you. I won't give you a second chance." He turned and saw my expression.
"You let me down. Do not ever let those children down. They need you Elijah. Dean is a wonderful father but he's not a vampire. He can't teach them the things you can. They need their father."
"What about you astin? What do you need?" My eyes teared up at that old nickname.
"I am married Elijah. I have a wonderful mate." He stepped up.
"Yet you haven't rejected the bond once. You haven't said you never want to see us again. You haven't done anything to imply that you want to get rid of the connection we share."
"I said......."
"You said we shouldn't expect for you to fall in love with us again. Yet you never said you reject us as your mates." I put my head down then sped and pinned him to the wall.
"Don't." Elijah put his hands on my hands and switched our positions.
"Do you really not want this?" I froze then spoke in a whisper.
"I don't know." Elijah let me go and backed up.
"I will be back if you wish it. But I will not push anything." Dean spoke up.
"She does." I turned to my husband. He came up and spoke.
"I know you love me Eva but I also know that you never stopped loving him. It's okay to have more than one mate. I love you Eva. I always have since the day we met and I always will. But you need this, so you go and get whatever you need and come back. Because original or not I will find a way to kill you if hurt her again." Elijah nodded then kissed my cheek before he sped away. Dean came over and spoke.
"I'm gonna take the kids on a trip for a little bit. Sam will be with me so don't worry. You need this Eva. You need to reconnect with him." I sighed and smiled, putting my hand on his cheek.
"Thank you Dean." He nodded and kissed me.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5K 43 13
Hope and Landon just broke up and Josie has had her eye on Hope since forever but will Hope give in or will she give her heart to someone else? ‼️...
22.2K 258 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
17.9K 367 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...
28.4K 555 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...