The wandering golem.

By SarahThenshi

A young hybrid female wakes up in an unfamiliar world. She decides to install her shop in a forest, without k... More

Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Voting time !
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Headcanons(1?)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Origin SMP
A/N THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
Incorect quotes Origin SMP
Incorect quotes Dream SMP
Chapter 7
More origin smp incorect quotes:
More Dream SMP incorrect quotes:
Dream SMP member's species part 2
A/N HOW ?!
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Dream SMP Canon heights.
Chapter 10
Shout-outs to my (best)friends and other amazing people :
A/N: YOU ALL ARE AMAZING.
The results of the votes are in everyone !
Chapter 11
A/N: I am once again thanking you for your support.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14:
A/N Thank you all for the reads and votes !
Dicontinued ?
A/N: Rest in Peace.

Every Dream SMP members species:

764 6 12
By SarahThenshi

Just a little heads up for the future :)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

L'Manberg/Manberg :

Quackity: Duck hybrid = He has two yellow wings on his back that can only make him glide (like an avian), he hides them to avoid hurting them.

Wilbur Soot (Will) : Crow hybrid = Unlike Philza he didn't get the black wings but he has some small tuffs of black feathers on his arms and legs that are hidden by his clothes most of the time.

TommyInnit (Tommy) : Racoon hybrid = hides his tail, ears and his small black spots under his eyes, has a tendecy to eat any food he gets his hands on.

Fundy: Fox hybrid = Runs faster, jumps higher, likes stealing things. Fundy also gets the ability to swim faster and hold his breathfor a long period of time underwater from his mother Sally the salmon.

Tubbo_: Moobloom hybrid = Has horns and ears like a cow as well as a small goat like tail, often mistaken for a goat/ram hybrid, Him and bees are inseparable.

Nihachu: Human.

Jack Manifold (Jack) : Human.

Philza Minecraft (Phil) : Crow hybrid = He has two gigantic black wings that allow him to fly. He's also followed by a murder of crow that only he can understand.

Ranboo: Part enderman, part (REDACTED) = he himself doesn't know what his other part is. Gets scars and burn marks if he is touched by water (tears included), likes picking up grass blocks with his silk touch hands and makes enderman noises when scared/stressed/extremly happy.

Karl Jacobs (Karl) : Human = While yes, he's a time traveler he's still just human.

Ponk: Human.

Purpled: Alien= He has two purple antenas on his head as well as pointy ears which are dusted by purple freckles. His antenas and ears allow him to detect extremly quiet sounds like a bug moving in the bushes.He also has night vison which is shown by his glowing purple eyes that can either have a black or white sclera ( the white of our eyes).

Hbomb (H) : Human.

MaidHbomb (H) : Cat hybrid = Scare creepers. Doesn't take fall damage and runs faster.

Schlatt: Ram/goat hybrid = Has the horns of a ram and tail . Tends to headbut things and can faint if scared.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eret: Herobrine descendant = Descendant of Herobrine. Has the white eyes of Herobrine and thanks to that they can tell if someone lies to them (this ability only works if they and the target dont have anything covering their eyes).

Technoblade (Techno) : Piglin Brute hybrid = Stronger and faster then the average piglin/human. Can switch between his human form and his pig form. Is attracted to gold. Can be extremely violent.

FoolishG (Foolish) : Totem god, ancient Totem of Death and God of the sea = The man is literally a mix of Posseidon and Zeus. He's a killable god that is 23'2 in height and can strike people with lightning in a desert.

Sally the Salmon (Sally) : Water nymph/Salmon hybrid = Water bender, breathes underwater, swims extremely fast. She currently lives on a faraway island with other water nymphs.

Charlie Slimecicle (Charlie) : Slime hybrid = Jumps higher and doesn't take fall damage.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dream SMP:

Dream: Shapeshifter = Can turn into pretty much anything as well as his blob form. If he's heavily injured outside of battle or is really tired he will turn into his blob form to rest or heal. He can't damage anything or anyone in his blob form but will eat like two grown men.

George : Mooshroom hybrid = Has red and white mushrooms growing on his head. Is always tired due to the mushroom draining his energy.

Sapnap: Blaze hybrid = Can set things on fire (including himself), is resistant to his fire and a bit more resistant to any other fire (including lava). Can seperate his body like a blaze (can only seperate his head and hands that will float and that he can move around him).

Punz: Human.

Callahan: Stag hybrid = Don't underestimate him because he's mute ,if he charges at you with his antlers then pray that you'll still be alive because he's strong and fast.

Alyssa: Elf = Has pointy ears that allow her to hear very faint noise, good archer and extremly good at stealth missions.

Connoreatspants (Connor) : Human.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Badlands:

BadBoyHalo (bad) : Demon = Can shrink and grow up to a maximum height of 9'6. Has pure white eyes, pitch black skin, horn and tail (that are the same color as his skin), can control fire but not as much as Sapnap.

Skeepy: Diamond golem inchling = a 2'2 tall man who can protect himself and attack by turning his body into diamond. He can also sense any diamond ore that is in a 5 meter radius, unlike normal inchlings he can not climb up walls or use sugar to be faster.

Antfrost (Ant): Cat hybrid = He can turn into a cat, has better hearing, sees at night and scares creepers away.

Awesamdude (Sam): Creeper hybrid = Hisses like a creeper, can explode, hits twice as hard when struck by lightning and is scared of cats.

Sam Nook (Sam): Half creeper/Half racoon = Just has racoon ears and tail, speaks like Tom Nook from Animal Crossing (he still has the same ability as Awsamdude).

Captain Puffy (Puffy): Sheep hybrid = hair is just like a sheep's wool coat. Baas when scared. Sometimes headbuts things.

Hannahxxrose ( Hannah) : Flower nymph = If she touches any kind of dirt she can grow flowers. Can also grow flower from her body or every where she walks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

L'Manberg/Manberg :

Quackity

Wilbur Soot

Tommy

Fundy

Tubbo and Tommy when he hides his racoon limbs

Nihachu

Jack Manifold

Philza Minecraft

Ranboo

Karl Jacobs

Ponk

Purpled

Hbomb and MaidHbomb

Schlatt

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eret

Technoblade

Foolish

Sally The Salmon

Charlie Slimecicle

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 146 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
21.5K 990 30
Drista develops some nasty habits and moves back in with Dream 2 years later. She may finally be old enough to drive her car, but she's still young a...
140K 3.8K 22
A Minecraft man that speedruns everything falls for a girl that does everything in steps. Anja Moore's last-minute decision to move to Florida result...
1.6K 35 10
I hope you enjoy this book, this won't have a uploading schedule but I promise to update it whenever I have time. Brief overview: Your a small thief...