Chapter 1

The side of the pond quickly changed from a single small campfire, to a big wooden cabin with the stone pillars submerged in the water.

The inside contained a living room connected to the kitchen (who has yet to be filled) and the main hall.

On the second floor was the owner's bedroom proved by the messy bed sheets , and two other rooms for guests.

The first one contains a king sized bed while the other, has two bunk beds on either side of the room.

The cramped attic was filled with a barely filled double-chest and empty flower pots.

To enter the house, there was a small wooden stairway that led to the door. Next to that door was a bell that was loud enough to be heard from the attic.

This humble abode was built in a week using a lot of chopped wood and stone. Mining was a pain but hey, that allowed the builder and owner to get a lot of ressources.

Also when the builder got wood, a weird black screen appeared.

It said to enter a name.

Being cautious of this new item, they entered the name 'Dawn', as that was the first thing they saw when looking around.

Speaking of 'Dawn', where are they ?

- Intermission Pog-

There they were, about to enter a purple portal, wearing a gold headgear and holding a sword. After crafing a shield with an iron golem face on it, she entered the nether dimension.

The geared person had just discovered a magical thing called... The Inventory.

When they collected wood it dissapeared ! And after a moment of pure confusion a screen appeared in front of them.

It showed the person, the wood collected as well as the flowers they picked up on the way there.

Would that stop them from using a bag ? No.

In fact, that meant more space to carry stuff without weighing them down.

Anyway, we're getting off track !

Our tall traveler started exploring the fiery dimension, collecting stacks of blocks from different biomes.

Thanks to her gold helmet.

Piglins, the pigmen tribe of the nether simply ignored her. Since Piglins have a weird attraction towards gold, they respect anyone who wears some.

That helps when traveling through the harsh nether environement since, that made one less threat to worry about.

Of course, that means avoiding the piglin bastions full of piglin brutes that will attack any intruder. No matter the amont of gold you have.

Trading being our explorer's strong point, they started giving the non zombified piglins gold ingots in exchange of anything interesting.

With ten gold ingots, the trader got:

- 8 enderpearls.

- 16 netherite ingots.

- A soul sand speed book.

- 3 fireball.

- 2 obsidian.

Happy with the deal, they put it in their inventory and looked for a nether fortress, already dreading the fight with the monsters in it.

The wandering golem.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें