Headcanons(1?)

Headcanons that will be used in this story, it includes Dawn as well.

You can use them for your own content i don't mind.

LET'S START !

- Dawn only knows how to make redstone traps but nothing else using it.

- Dawn knows the name of EVERY SINGLE golem she's ever met.

- Everytime a golem is injured Dawn will heal them.

- Both Antfrost, Awsamdude and Dawn hiss like a cat/creeper when annoyed.

- Schlatt being a ram/goat hybrid can faint when scared.

- Puffy sometimes baa's instead of screaming when startled.

- Tubbo is moobloom hybrid and after Schlatt he tends to hide his horns.

- Since Sapnap is part blaze he sometimes sets things or himself on fire.

- Dream is a shapeshifter and turns in his blob form when he's bored or spying on someone.

- Dawn gives free cafeine to Philza and Ranboo because lord knows they need it.

- If ghosts are under the effects of a regenaration potion they will look/feel and sound alive.

- Tubbo has a map that indicates EVERY SINGLE beehive he ever came across.

- Everytime that someone that Sam doesn't trust gets to close to him or something he cares about he does a loud creeper hiss.

- If Sam gets hit by lightning he becomes charged up and does TWICE the damage he normaly does.

- Wilbur always carries a book and a quil in case he needs to write something.

- Technoblade being a piglin hybrid is attracted to gold which sometimes forces Philza to stop him from stealing gold from someone.

- Many, MANY people tried to prank Philza with glass windows/walls (sometime they suceed).

- Technoblade knows how to make jewlery but mostly with gold while Dawn knows how to make jewelery but only with Iron and Emeralds.

- Puffy can talk to the sheeps.

- Tubbo can understand the bees and cows because he's a moobloom hybrid.

- BadBoyHalo has a set of throwing knives on him at all times.

- BBH sometimes throws the knives right next to the targets face if they ignore his 'Language' remarks.

- Skeppy has been mistaken as a diamond/diamond block multiple times.

- Skeepy nearly got used as a diamond for crafting.

- BBH can grow and shrink as much as he wants  his maximun height is 9'6.

- BBH sometimes shrinks to the size of a silverfish.

- Antfrost can speak to cats.

- Antfrost has used his cat form to prank/steal/sneak.

- Awsamdude being a creeper hybrid is scared of Antfrost's cat form.

- Antfrost has once scared everyone by just speaking in his cat form out of nowhere.

- He can also get close to Witches and scare creepers away with his cat form.

- FoolishG would have been less tired if he had summoned thunder anywhere besides a desert.

- Has thought about throwing a tsunami at Tubbo and Ranboo after a creeper explodes another part of the mansion.

- Racooninnit he just has longer nails and black spots near his eyes.

- Technoblade can kill someone using his crown.

- Puffy, Schlatt and Tubbo sometime headbutt things.

That's all I have for now.