Every Dream SMP members species:

Just a little heads up for the future :)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

L'Manberg/Manberg :

Quackity: Duck hybrid = He has two yellow wings on his back that can only make him glide (like an avian), he hides them to avoid hurting them.

Wilbur Soot (Will) : Crow hybrid = Unlike Philza he didn't get the black wings but he has some small tuffs of black feathers on his arms and legs that are hidden by his clothes most of the time.

TommyInnit (Tommy) : Racoon hybrid = hides his tail, ears and his small black spots under his eyes, has a tendecy to eat any food he gets his hands on.

Fundy: Fox hybrid = Runs faster, jumps higher, likes stealing things. Fundy also gets the ability to swim faster and hold his breathfor a long period of time underwater from his mother Sally the salmon.

Tubbo_: Moobloom hybrid = Has horns and ears like a cow as well as a small goat like tail, often mistaken for a goat/ram hybrid, Him and bees are inseparable.

Nihachu: Human.

Jack Manifold (Jack) : Human.

Philza Minecraft (Phil) : Crow hybrid = He has two gigantic black wings that allow him to fly. He's also followed by a murder of crow that only he can understand.

Ranboo: Part enderman, part (REDACTED) = he himself doesn't know what his other part is. Gets scars and burn marks if he is touched by water (tears included), likes picking up grass blocks with his silk touch hands and makes enderman noises when scared/stressed/extremly happy.

Karl Jacobs (Karl) : Human = While yes, he's a time traveler he's still just human.

Ponk: Human.

Purpled: Alien= He has two purple antenas on his head as well as pointy ears which are dusted by purple freckles. His antenas and ears allow him to detect extremly quiet sounds like a bug moving in the bushes.He also has night vison which is shown by his glowing purple eyes that can either have a black or white sclera ( the white of our eyes).

Hbomb (H) : Human.

MaidHbomb (H) : Cat hybrid = Scare creepers. Doesn't take fall damage and runs faster.

Schlatt: Ram/goat hybrid = Has the horns of a ram and tail . Tends to headbut things and can faint if scared.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eret: Herobrine descendant = Descendant of Herobrine. Has the white eyes of Herobrine and thanks to that they can tell if someone lies to them (this ability only works if they and the target dont have anything covering their eyes).

Technoblade (Techno) : Piglin Brute hybrid = Stronger and faster then the average piglin/human. Can switch between his human form and his pig form. Is attracted to gold. Can be extremely violent.

FoolishG (Foolish) : Totem god, ancient Totem of Death and God of the sea = The man is literally a mix of Posseidon and Zeus. He's a killable god that is 23'2 in height and can strike people with lightning in a desert.

Sally the Salmon (Sally) : Water nymph/Salmon hybrid = Water bender, breathes underwater, swims extremely fast. She currently lives on a faraway island with other water nymphs.