Chapter 4

Yes, you read it correctly.

Two men in blue revolutionary outfits walked towards Dawn's porch.

The first man and the tallest out of all of them but, still shorter then our confused golem hybrid. He had brown hair that stuck out of his simple black beanie and brown/red eyes that were focused on the younger male beside him.

The other uniformed boy that was, still taller then the founder of SWAG2020 but shorter then his companion. Had blond  and blue eyes that seemed to be filled of energy.

Both looked like they jumped out of a history book about the french revolution.

Their conversation was mostly just the blond kid yelling which, was starting to annoy the forever tired Dawn.

Sleep is considered a blessing for Iron golems and golem hybrids. So if it wasn't obvious from before, our hybrid wasn't too happy with this situation.

When Quackity and the other beanie head noticed each other. The atmosphere became tense, as the first words spoken between the two were :

- 'Quackity.' said the brown haired male.

- 'Wilbur.' said Quackity starting a staring contest with the man now called <Wilbur>.

That staring match didn't last long as the atmosphere suddenly changed when the younger uniformed man yelled :

- 'AYYYYYYY BIG Q'

Dawn winced at the sudden change of volume and... If she wasn't already thinking of stabbing someone, now she was.

The two men just had a small smile before becoming serious again. That's when Wilbur noticed the owner of this humble abode.

- 'Oh, Hello ! are you new to the smp ? I don't recognize you.' he asked.

Dawn just sighed and noded still in a half-alive state.

That action seemed to suprise the man before he continued eventually turnin g his head towards his blond companion.

- ' Well, my name is Wilbur Soot. I'm the current president of L'Manburg and this is my right hand man Tommy Innit. Who are you ?' 

- ' oh, so they're the guys that were mentioned earlier. Please tell me they're not gonna convince me to vote for them,please ' Dawn begged to no one in paticular before saying awkwardly.

- ' Well, I'm Dawn. Nice to meet you ...?'

There was an uncomfortable silence until the boy named < Tommy > said :

- ' You've made this very awkward woman'.

- ' Woman ?!' Dawn thought looking at the kid in suprise.

Wilbur cleared his throat before saying :

- ' anyway, if Quackity is here I assume you heard about the upcoming elections. Right ?'

- 'Damn it' muttered under her breath as she nodded.

- 'so' The president continued ' I would like for you to vote for the best party possible, POG2020'.

Right after he finished his sentence, the calm forest suddenly became the host of a screaming match.

The three men were arguing. The more they yelled incoherently, the more annoyed the female got. It lasted a good minute until Dawn couldn't take it anymore and yelled:

- ' ALL OF YOU SHUT UP ! I WAS HAVING A GOOD SLEEP BEFORE I WAS WOKEN UP FOR A STUPID ELECTION OF A COUNTRY I JUST HEARD ABOUT ! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GOVERNEMENTS SO JUST LET ME BE !'

That shut almost everone up. Almost.

- ' DON'T YOU DARE INSULT L'MANBURG !  YOU BITCH !' Tommy yelled before Wilbur could stop him.

Dawn unsheated her sword and held it against the blond's neck.

- ' If this is how you're planning to get support I suggest you resign.' Dawn said her tone sending shivers down the three men's spines as she looked straight into the kid's blue eyes with her own brown eye. She then pointed her sword at the two other men saying in the same tone :

- '  I hate being disturbed for something as dumb as this. I am not voting for anything or anyone especially that kid's political party. LEAVE'.

She turned her back and slammed the door behind her.

The three men were left outside schocked. Quackity left without a word giving the other two one last glance.

Wilbur just turned to Tommy and with a dissapointed sigh said :

- ' Good job Tommy, we lost one potential vote'.

He started walking away, Tommy following him yelling something.