An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

Av lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... Mer

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko Hyūga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Strawberry Milkshake

683 20 0
Av lil_chaton_noir

Timeskip 7 months

Your Pov 

"Hey Y/n." Kurenai shouted and waved. 

"Yo, what's up?" I asked and she shrugged. 

"Not much, I can't believe how big you've gotten. How are you?" Kurenai shouted and I nervously laughed. 

"Y-yeah? I'm Just having a fun time." I sarcastically said and Kurenai nervously laughed. 

"So, how's Kakashi been doing?" she asked and I rubbed my face. 

"Let's just say, he's been causing most of my stress. I know he means well but, he stressing over things way too much. Especially after the daily check-ups with Tsunade, my last one she told us that the baby may come earlier than expected." I replied and sighed.  Kurenai grabbed my shoulder and gave my a side hug. 

"I'm sure everything will be fine-" Kurenai replied and I titled my head.

"Tell Kakashi that." I sighed and Kurenai laughed. 

"Look Y/n, you may not attempt it but, your clearly nervous too." Kurenai replied and I nodded slowly. 

"Hmm, I'm kinda hungry. Let's go get something to eat." I thought out loud. 

"What are you hungry for?" Kurenai asked. 

 "Strawberries, and french fries." I replied and Kurenai looked at me.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head. 

"Why don't we go get a milkshake and you get some fries." Kurenai replied and I smiled. She grabbed my arm linking it with hers and we walked toward a nearby restaurant. We ordered our milkshakes and I got a side of fries. Once we got our order we sat down outside on the patio. 

"mmm, this is so good!" I said in excitement and Kurenai laughed at me. I then looked down at my glass and noticed the straw was white with pink stripes. I then started to tear up a little and Kurenai grabbed my hand. 

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly. 

"Isn't it so cute." I said and twirled the straw and Kurenai looked dumbfounded. 

"Y/n, it's a pink straw." Kurenai facepalmed. 

"But, it matches my milkshake." I replied. 

"Why are you crying though?" she asked and I looked at her confused. 

"I'm crying? I'm not sad, I think it's just pregnancy hormones or something." I shrugged and drank more of my milkshake. 

"Right, I hope I don't get that bad when I'm pregnant." Kurenai laughed. 

"Well, I thought I wasn't going to act like this but, it all started when I hit month 3." I laughed and Kurenai choked. 

"So, there's no hope then?" She asked. 

"Nope." I said and ate my fries. 

"So, are you thinking about names?" She asked and drank her mint chip milkshake. 

"Well, if it's a girl, we are naming her Rin and if it's a boy, we are naming him Obito." I replied and Kurenai looked at me and smiled. 

"What?" I asked concerned. 

"Nothing, anyway how do you not know the gender?" Kurenai asked and I shrugged. 

"I wanted it to be a surprise." I shrugged and Kurenai put her head on her hand. 

"Well, I think it's going to be a girl." Kurenai replied and I looked at her curiously. 

"Why do you think that?" I asked and Kurenai hummed. 

"It's just a hunch, but, I have the gut feeling." she replied and I shrugged. 

"Well, I was leaning towards a boy, just cause I don't want to deal with the girl drama phase." I replied and Kurenai laughed. 

"I mean you do have a point." Kurenai snickered and I laughed along with her.  That's when I heard a barking noise next to me, I looked over and saw Pakkun. 

"Yo Pakkun, how are you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Just peachy, you know Kakashi's gonna be mad if your eating junk food." Pakkun replied and I looked at him. 

"Yeah, yeah. But, I don't care. Everything else right now smells like roadkill so, it's probably better to eat something rather than nothing." I replied. 

"Wait really?" Kurenai blurted out. 

"Yeah, sadly." I replied and she bent forward. 

"Pregnancy sucks." Kurenai said in disappointment. 

"Yeah, but, it has it highlights, sometimes." I nervously laughed. I slowly got up and Kurenai walked over and tried to help me but,  I put my hand up. I stretched and helped Kurenai throw away the trash and place the glasses into a plastic bin. We both walked out of the shop and I met with Pakkun outside. 

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." I said and she walked over and gave me a hug and walked off. 

"Alright, now to walk back." I said out load. I looked down at Pakkun and he shook his head. 

"What?" I replied 

"You know you always cause trouble for me." Pakkun replied. 

"Well, it's not my fault that Kakashi's such a worry-wart." I replied and Pakkun laughed. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17.3K 711 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...
19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
677K 16.3K 34
After failing to bring Sasuke back, Naruto is ridiculed by his peers. Seeing as how people don't appreciate him, he gives up on his dream to be Hokag...
660 2 21
"The world is grey, it's simple, nothing can be trusted. For a child like me, who can I trust in this place with everything trying to take my life? T...