Trouble•jackgilinsky book #1

By skizzymars-

Blair keeps secret's too keep herself, family, and friends safe but it's causing so much trouble. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter nine
important
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Fourty-Three
Forty-five
Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty/ Epilouge
Thank you(:
Hi(:
A few new books?
little note
New gilinksy book
Madison Beer <3

Chapter Eight

5.7K 133 9
By skizzymars-

|A week Later|

Tuesday morning, which means I have a session with Jack today. I am stuck in between dreading and looking foward to this. I haven't worked for Tilly, since we killed those guys and Sam and I kissed.

I feel like it's finally over, but then again Tilly is sneaky and does things you won't expect.

"what are you thinking about?" Matt whispered intrrupting my thoughts. I look over at him and shrug, "nothing, just things" I tell him. He nods and looks back down at his paper.

I've been so distant from my best friends, we haven't hung out in the longest time. "You wanna hang out after school?" I tapped on Nat's shoulder. "don't you have tutoring with Jack?" She asked, confused. "Maybe I can call out, or do it later at night" I shrug. "That would be nice" she smiled looking back at her work.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jack, even though he's like 10 feet away. "Your place tonight, we are tutoring at 9". Was all I said, he looked down and back up at me giving a thumbs up and continued to work. He's actually gotten better at school, sees my work is paying off. Just a few more week, and Jack and I won't have to do anything together. Sadly I think.

"We are all hanging out today" Nat annouces once we all arrive at the lunch table. "Aw Blair finally notices us" Kennedy remarks. I rolled my eyes, and you could feel the tention. "Kennedy stop" Nat warns her. But Kennedy doesn't listen, she just goes on about how I'm a bad friend and don't care about them. Everyone stayed quite, and Nash comforted me while I was really angry.

But I finally snapped "if I'm a bad friend, don't ride home with us, don't ride with us in the morning, don't go to through movies with us today, don't talk to me, and don't even think about asking me for anything" I snap at her. "Good luck getting to and from the places you need to go" I say lastly before getting up and walking away.

When I was running out of the cafeteria, I ran into someone. It was Sam. "You okay?" Sam asked me. "yeah i think" I said taking a deep breath. "You look angry" he said not letting me pass.

Just then i hear Nat, Nash,and Matt calling after me running. They find me with Sam. "Can we take her?" Matt asked Sam. Sam nodded and gave me a hug "be safe" he whispered before walking away. Be safe, i am safe i think.

"What?" I ask getting out of my thoughts. "We told kennedy we'd rather be your friend" Nash smiled. "Yeah, ive known you forever. Plus i like you more" Nat hugs me. "I just like you car" Matt jokea hugging me. I giggle, and hug them all back. "You guys are the best" i cooe.

I pull up too the movie theater, we all get out and head inside to watch a movie. We paid of our tickets, and got snacks.

Sitting in the very front, the movie began as we walked in. I sat next to Nash and Nat. While Nat and Matt sat next too each other.

Through half through movie, I felt eyes on me. It sorta made me creeped out. I turned around, to see Sam and Nate a few rows away; my eyes went wide. I was now annoyed they don't have to follow me.."will you excuse me" I say standing up.

When I walked out I waited by the door, seconds later I heard Sam and Nate arguing about where i had gone. I pop out scaring Sam, and making him jump lightly.

I put my hand on my hips, "care to explain?" I said with attitude. "Well you see here" Sam laughed nervously ; Nate rolled his eyes "we have to watch you in the public, since your one of us" Nate glares at sammy. I roll my eyes "who sent you here?" I ask them. "Tilly, she says to make sure your not hurt" Sam admits.

"Why would she, she's only doing this for me to keep a secret" i laugh bitterly. "No she" sam starts till Nate slaps his chest. "Dont listen to him" Nate says throw clenched teeth, glaring at Sam. I nod slowly not believing them. I'll get it out of Sam.

"I have to get back to the movie" I groan walking back in. I take a seat, and finish up the movie so I can go to Jacks. I'm still very confused why Tilly wants me doing this. She like wants to kill me and by friends; and injure me and shit. I wonder what sam and nate actually meant.

i let my thoughts go till the movie was over. the group and i made our way back to the car. "you can drop me off, at Nats house" Matt says to me. "what about you Nash?" i ask him. "same" he shrugs at me. i nod and drive all of them to Nat's house. "i love you three, see you tomorrow" i yell at them. "we love you too" Nat laughs before going inside.

i quickly tell Jack im close, and drive off to his house. he only lived a few blocks away. When i pulled up he was outside, his dad must be at work. i get out, and give him a hug before making our way upstairs.

i sit on the bed, Jack comes and sits next to me. "jack im a virgin" i blurt out. He starts laughing at me "i know you are, its completely noticeable" he said continuing to laugh. i stand up "guess im leaving a virgin" i shrug standing up.

Jack quickly grabs my arm spinning me around to face him. His hands placed on my thighs; with a smirk across his face. he leaned back, pulling me on top of him. He quickly kissed me, making me get used to it. Then we actually started making out.

he placed his hands on the inside of my waist band tugging at my leggings. I nod into the kiss, he sits up not breaking the kiss. And helps me slide my leggings off. He must be good at this. i was now in my shirt and underwear.

i pull at his pants too, getting the hint he pulls his gym shorts and his tank top off. He pulls my shirt off, leaving me injust my bra and underwear. He lays me back onto the bed, leaving little kisses down my stomach till making me moan and creat goosebumps. i've never felt this way; and it felt just great.

He pulls off my underwear, and kisses me back up to my lips. "i have to do this, the kiss will distract you" he mumbles. i nod, and brace myself.

Jack continues to kiss me, before i feel two fingers slid into me. i whimper in pain; but as he goes faster i get used to it. "hows it feel?" jack asked detaching our lips. "great" i blush at him; "im going to add" he says looking me in my eyes, all i see is more than lust. "just do it" i say quickly kissing him again. I feel one more added; making me whimper once more till the sensual feeling hits me. i let out a moan, and another moan. "jack just do it already" i moan, fisting his hair for grip.

he nods slipping his fingers out, you can see his erection because he is no longer in boxers. He slides a condom over his length; he sets him self up at my entrance. "are you ready?" he asked me. "yes just go" i take a deep breath buckling my hips.

He slips it in little by little till its all the way in. And starts pounding into me, he sucked on chest as he went in and out of me. While i fist his hair, making me moan loudly.

"jack can you go any faster?" i moan, wanting more. he nods and starts pounding faster and faster. this time he's completley hovering over me, with his eyes clampt closed and sweat across his face.

i let my eyes close, and grab his back as i was becoming closer i let jack know. Too his facial expressions i can tell he way close too. i finally let out, with a moan and Jack lets out a throaty groan.

he lays beside me as we let out loud pants. he looked at me and smiled "you did great for your first time" he says laughing a little. i sat up "good because you helped" i smile at him.

My phone started to go off, I jolted up too see it was my mom calling. I quickly grab it and answer it, "hi mom" I say quickly. "Blair when are you coming hom?" She asked, with worry. "I'll be home in 10 Sorry I was just helping up with homework" I lie. "Okay see you soon" my mom says hanging up. "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow" I get up and get dressed.

I get downstairs, and see Nate's car in the swell fucking stalkers. I ignore the car, and walk out to mine and try to get in. Sam appears startling me "jeez Sam" I hold my chest. "Sorry what took so long?" Sam pressed on. "We were doing homework" I give him a duh look. He nodded suspiciously "Sam I need to be home or my mother will kill me I'll see you later" I smile closing the door.

Sam walks away and gets back into Nate's car. I drive off, their following me home too. This safety shit is annoying. I pull into my house and get out walking towards nate's car and knock on the window. "Watch the glass" Nate scolds once he rolls the window down. I glare at him "this is my home, why are you following me" I snap at them. "Orders okay? Now go inside and sleep we are watching your house" Nate growls, Making me flinch.

I don't say anything else just walk back up to my door and go back inside. My mom wasn't waiting up so I just went up to my room, showering and heading too bed.

•next day•

I peek out my window; seeing Sam and Nate fast asleep in the car. I smile a little Sam looked adorable. I quickly put on jeans, and a diamond supply shirt.

I run out the door, and too their car. Knocking on their window scaring them awake. "Don't like to be scared do you?" I giggle at them. I get glares from Both of them but they calm down. "Get in, we are taking you" Sam demands. "Heck no I pick up my friends" I shout at them. "Blair get in the car" Sam growls. I shake my head and walk away.

Only to be scooped up over his shoulder, and put in the car. "I told you were riding with us" Sam smirks. I glare at him "this is kidnap" I tell them; they start laughing at me. "I hate you both" I tell them. "mhm sure" sam sings.

They pull up to school, and let me out of the car. Sam pulls me by my waist, and holds me as we walk through school. Earning stares and whispers from everyone. I walk up to my locker seeing all my friends eyeing me in shock. "See you later babe" Sam smirks walking away.

"When did that happen?" Nat scoffed; "never he's an idiot" I roll my eyes. "He looked pretty interested" Nash laughed; "That's a first" Matt mumbled. "Why didn't you pick us up?" Nat asked. "I was going to, but Sam pulled up and basically kidnapped me when I didn't take his offer" I huffed slamming my locker. We didn't say anything else, but continued to walk to class.

When I walked in I saw Jack he didn't look to happy. I mean him and Sam were friends. He wouldn't be jealous would he? Nope he has a girlfriend no strings attached. I smile at him; but he gives me an eyeroll ouch. I ignored it and sat down with Nat, Matt, and Nash.

"What's up with Gilinsky?" I asked Matt. Again him and Matt were actually friends, I'm still in shock he would actually hang out with us. "Rumors out now that you and Sam have a thing" Matt stated. "Damn that was only 10 mintues ago" I gasped. "People talk, including Sam. He was bragging apprently" Matt continued. I looked over at Jack, he was starring; I gave him an apologetic smile and turned back around.

Moments later I felt at tap on much shoulder; and all talking between the group stopped. I turned around, and see Jack standing above me. I swallowed before talking "can I help you Jack?" I asked. "mhm can I talk to you? after class" Jack asked smiling. I nodded my head; "good see you" he smiled walking away.

"Isn't he bipolar" I scoffed at my friends. They nodded in agreement. "what do you think he wants?" Nash asked. We all glared at him, "obviously to talk about her and Sam" Matt laughed smacking him. "Oh oh" Nash shrugged.

Then bell finally rang, Making Nat and the boys leave. Jack motioned for me to go through the back door.

Doneeeee, this is my fav chapter because of the smut and fluff shit...I won't leave you on thus crappy cliff hanger for long. But drama with Tilly, Sam, Jack, and Blair next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 84 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
1.6K 85 26
She's just a little too scared to get close because everyone who said they'd be there left.
149K 3.3K 60
Dallas is now an adult with her own responsibilities, and kids? But trouble seems to always to be lurking. ----
29.9K 337 25
Tanner and Mark have been best friends for years. But will her parents and Mark's major secret ruin that?