Marino's Debt (BWWM)

بواسطة RosaParking

Jane Rogers never meant to save the Mysterious, Vincent Marino, from bleeding out; but what she really never... المزيد

(2) Relevations
(3) Do I Wanna Know?
(4) Jealously
(5) Gut Feeling
(6) Being Followed
(7) Just the beginning
(8) I Can't
(9) I Want To Forget*
(10) A Secret*
(11) See You In Hell*
(12) Adeline Porter*
(13) Letting the enemy go
(14) My Love*
(15) Love triangle*
Please read!!!!
(16) Flipping the Bird*
(17) Mine
(18) S.O.S
(19) Not over yet
(20) Epilogue

(1) I Owe You

54.6K 1.3K 1.3K
بواسطة RosaParking

*Authors note: I wrote this when I was a teenager and I would say I'm not super proud of it. If you don't like the book you are more than welcome to exit the book. Don't waste your time commenting hate because it literally rolls down my back.*

Jane's Dress^

After my parents dropped me off at my dorm room, 6 months ago, they wished me luck in med School and left. My parents never really paid any attention to me, but they did expect me to become a doctor. They wanted me to do great things like they did in the medical field. I literally hate science and math, but for medical school it was required. My parents sent me to medical camp after medical camp, I could literally perform a surgery right now if I wanted. A little part of me wanted to become a doctor but then another part of me wanted to become a writer.

I loved writing that's a huge plus especially when you have to write 4 papers by the end of the semester. I could write about anything but what i really wanted to be a screenwriter.

I sighed at my scenario in my head and laid back on my bed. I heard my dorm room door open and in came my roommate, Nora, she doesn't talk at all she just nods, glares, and smiles. "Hey Nora" i said and she just waved. She walked over to me and handed me a flyer.

"A party?" she nodded and wrote on her giant erase board. "yes please i've never been to one" she wrote. "and what makes you think i wanna go...I've never been to a campus party either" I told her. It's true i've never been to a campus party, mostly because Law & order: SVU has ruined the thought of ever going but also because why what's the point.

She wrote, "Please!" I all caps. "Oh wow in all caps you must really be serious" i teased her. She glared and i laughed, "Okay but just for you..."

👠

Nora and I didn't have a dress so we had to ask one of the girls on our floor, Shelby, she was a little ditzy and uneven. We thanked her and left, to get ready.

Nora was pretty, she had long brown hair and a great tan complexion. My mom lied when she said achne would stop when I got out of high school.

My parents being different races: mother, Puerto Rican and Father African-American. My father's genes being stronger, leaving my melanin tad bit browner. It was hard to convince people I was of Hispanic heritage, even though Hispanics come in different shades.

I have medium length black hair and brown eyes. I hate my metabolism, it's to damn fast. I've had to convince my high school counselor for all four years that I wasn't anorexic.

When I tried on my dress I looked kind of hot, thank you Victoria secret for making the ultimate push up bra.

Nora is wizard when it comes to make-up. She gave me a nice natural smokey eye. When I was done with my whole outfit I looked really good in the red dress. Better then I thought I would. I looked at Nora and holy hot damn she looked hot. I might be a little gay for my Asian mute roommate/best friend.

I gave her a once over and gave her a double thumbs up; which she returned.

She grabbed her purse and small dry erase board and marker. I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Nora, you can't bring that to a party." I told her.

She shrugged and handed me my purse. I sighed and proceeded to walk out. When we made it to the party, the music was loud and obnoxious.

Tom ford was playing and people were grinding on each other like wild animals. I looked at Nora with regret, while she didn't seem to mind. I shook my heads and went to go get something to drink. Nora went for the vodka while I stuck with beer.

"Hey there" I heard a guy's voice say. I looked to see a African-American guy with brown eyes. "Hi" I piped. Nora smiled and walked away.

"I've never seen you here" he said loudly try to over power the music. I nodded, "yeah this is my first time at one of these parties". He nodded, "What's your name? Mines James" he said taking a swig at his beer. "Jane, Jane Rogers" I smiled. "Awesome name!" He said stalking a girl with curves for days, which he also winked at. I looked around for Nora, "Hey um It was nice meeting James but I'm gonna go ahead go find my friend" I said tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah same" he said quickly turning around to follow the curvalious girl. It has been about 2 frickin hours and I can't find Nora. Like what the fuck, how hard could it be to find a mute girl.

I asked around and some guy said he saw her go upstairs with some dude named Blake. It doesn't take a scientist to know what they were or about to do.

I jogged up the stairs looking through all the rooms, soon finding door with moans and groans creeping though. Ugh moment of truth, I opened the door to find Nora, some guy I'm guessing Blake and another girl; all in a tangled mess. I quickly closed the door and turned in my heels going back downstairs.

Nora was having more fun then me and she can't talk. I decided to go outside and sleep in the car until Nora was done with her fuckfest.

I put my seat all the way back closing my eyes. After maybe about fifteen minutes I heard yelling, I snapped up to see no one. I got out off my car and the yelling got louder. It sounded like a bunch of guys. They were all yelling in Italian, I could understand most of it but some of it was gibberish. I followed the voices to a small alleyway, oh Jesus bless me for my stupidity. I saw two guys start punching one guy and kicking, it was brutal. I flinched a little, they two guys were brutish looking so I decided that it would be a good idea to try and beak it up. The guy in the ground was in bad shape, I couldn't watch anymore. I grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at the wall opposite of them. The two guys turned toward the noise and then looked down the alleyway in my direction. "Hey!" They yelled. "ahhhh" I screamed and ran in my heels as fast as I could to my car quickly scooting under it because I could find my fucking keys.

I heard there footsteps, "Come on sweetheart, were not going to hurt you" I heard one of them say. I mentally scoffed, yeah fucking right you'd probably beat the crap out of me.

"Dante lets go, it's not like the little bitch can say anything, no ones gonna believe her" the other one said with a high pitch voice. Wow very masculine. I saw there feet get into a distant car and drive off.

I sighed with relief, thank God I almost peed myself. I shimmed my self from under my car and walked to the small alleyway.

I jogged to the bloody beaten guy. I grabbed his face softly, "Hello? Sir can you here me?" I asked him softly. I could still hear the music from the party. He had a stab wound in his lower abdomen and a gun shot wound in his leg. What the hell I didn't even hear a gunshot. The brutes probably used a silencer.

He grunted. "Hi my names Jane Rogers and I'm in med school" I said unsure.

He coughed up some blooded then spoke. "You don't sound to sure".

"I have no reason to lie" I told him. Even beaten he gave me a knee buckling smirk. "Patch me up then, princess" he chuckled then coughed. I rolled my eyes, "I can't patch you up here, your stab wound in your lower abdomen will get infected along with your gunshot wound "I told him tightly. He nodded. "I have to call 911, I can't do anything with out authorization" I told him.

He grabbed my wrist roughly, "don't" he bellowed. "Take me to my condo and patch me up there. No authorization needed."

"My friends here I can't leave her" I told him trying to wriggle my arm free. "she'll find a ride, now do as I say" he said dangerously. Fuck I hate my life. Law and order didn't prepare me for this situation.

I decided to do as he said because something about him made me feel obligated to obey him. He was probably a criminal or in the mafia. Fuck fuck fuck."Can you walk?" I asked him. He nodded weakly. I helped him up and put his arm around me and dragged him to my car. It felt like forever to get my car; when we finally got there I put him in the back to so he could lay down.

He gave me the address to his condo and I sped over there. Ew it was now going to smell like blood in my car.

We made it there only for there to be a man at the door. Crap! "How do I get the door man to leave?" I asked him. "That's Wyatt, tell him to help you take me up to my room" he told me. "What?!" I asked him shocked. "Just fucking do it before I bleed out Princess" he yelled. I ran over to the man, "hey um hey Wyatt can you help me get this guy out of my backseat" I asked him. He eyed me suspiciously for a coupe seconds. "God dammit just help me!" I yelled at him. He jolted forward and followed me. He grabbed the dudes upper body while I held his legs.

The dude grunted the whole way up the elevator. When we finally made it to the dudes condo and put in his bedroom, I quickly thanked Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt, can you get my big first aid out of my trunk" I asked him as he was about to leave. He nodded and ran out the door. I fixed the pillows on the dudes bed so he would be comfortable.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked him. "It would be better if you didn't know princess" he told me. I sighed, "Why did those guys beat you anyways?" I asked him. "none of your damn business" he bellowed.

I sighed loudly and looked around his room. It was beautiful and looked expensive a little too expensive for a college student. Wyatt burst through the bedroom door with my heavy medical first aid kit.

"Okay leave Wyatt and don't speak a fucking word to anyone about this or I'll fucking kill you" he spat. I flinched a little at his harsh words. Wyatt nervously nodded and ran out the room.

"You didn't have to speak to him that way, you know" I mumbled. The dude glared at me, "Don't talk to me like that".

I got angry, "fine asshole bleed out and die" I said storming towards the door.

"Wait no please don't, Jane I'm sorry I'm just in pain" he said softly. I turned around and glared at him as I walked to my first aid kit. lt had everything for a emergency anything basically, even for this terrible situation.

"I'm going to take the bullet wound out, but I need you to keep applying pressure to your stab wound, okay?" I told him, as much as I hate to admit; I'm glad I went to medical camp.

"I um need you to take your shirt and pants off" I blushed but I'm sure he could barely see it. He smirked, "Can you take it off for me, princess".

I looked at him, like actually looked at him. Through all the bruises and cuts on his face he was good looking, damn good looking. He had light brown eyes, and his hair was dark brown with a barely noticeable lighter brown highlights. They must be natural, and his lips had a dull pink but looked soft, even with a small cut sported on his bottom lip.

"Okay" I croaked finally. He sat up, grunting in the process. I carefully took off his leather jacket, then his bloody gray t-shirt. Oh fucking happy day! His body deserved to be on the cover of GQ. He had a tattoo on the other side of his lower abdomen they said 'Goomba'; whatever that meant. I looked back up and gave his upper body a once over. My mouth went dry and I had to swallow my spit to lubricate it.

I heard a deep chuckle, I quickly snapped up looking at his now genuine smile. It was beautiful. "Sorry I um it's just that your very blessed" I told him. Wait why the fuck did I tell him, don't cry Jane it was a simple slip up, he probably hears it all the time.

"I don't mean to intrude your conversation with yourself but I'm bleeding out and I don't want to die so.." he smirked. "Fuck! I mean yes it's quite fine, let's take that darn bullet out" I said in terrible British accent. Oh my God, I'm going to cry. I grabbed the scissors and cut his dark jeans and took them off, I'm going to pass out. I could see his bulge, his frickin bulge. It was gigantic, at least I thought so.

I straightened up and quickly searched for the bullet. Thankfully it wasn't too deep. I looked at him as he stared at the wound. "what's your favorite sports team" I asked him. He looked at me confused but looked relaxed. "um of what sport?" He asked me. I carefully and slowly put the tweezers near his wound. "Football" I chirped. "I would have to say the Seattle Seahaw-ahhhhh" he yelled as I quickly took out the bullet. I cringed, "Sorry I thought if I distracted you it would hurt less" I said. His nostrils were flaring, "Its fine princess. Its fine."

"Okay now let's stitch you up" I sang. He looked at me confused, "Do you enjoy people's pain?" he asked. "No of course not I'm just try to set a comfortable atmosphere" I told him. I started to stitch him up and he hissed a couple of times but made it less stressful.

"There you go, all better, now go get cleaned up" I told him. He nodded and I helped him to his bathroom. After a couple minutes I checked the time, it was 3 a.m. Thank God my adrenaline kept me up. He came out and threw himself on the bed, while I stood awkwardly next to the door. "How do I look?" he asked.

"You look fine except for the couple cuts and bruises but in time they'll heal. I'm gonna go ahead and head back to campus" I told him awkwardly, tiptoeing towards the door. "Its late just sleep in the guest room next door" he demanded, rude.

He was right though now that my adrenaline was wearing off i was feeling exhausted. I nodded, "Thanks....dude".

"Vincent" he told me. "Huh?"

"My names Vincent" he smirked. I nodded and left. I walked into the guestroom and it was just as beautiful as his room. I closed the door and stripped out of my dress and crept under the sheets, sleep came in within seconds.

~

~

~

I woke up and shimmed back into my dress and texted Nora. She replied right away.

'What the fudge! Where are you?'
'I'm at a friends house'
'So you left me at the party for some friend...is that code for a guy Jane'
'No and you were busy when I left the party. I'll be back in a couple of minutes'
'Okay.....'

I walked out the room and went to check on Vincent. He was sprawled out on the bed, the cover at his waist. His abs were on display, he was a work of art. The sun peeked through the window it reflecting his yummy abs. I licked my lips, I was basically drooling and staring like a creep.

"Good morning, princess" I heard him rasp. I jumped a little, "Uh I was just checking on you".

"No you were being a little perv" he chuckled.

I blushed. "Well you seem fine, so I'm gonna leave. If you have any questions or concerns I'll leave my number on the kitchen table" I said back up.

"You saved me Princess and for that I owe you" he smirked. "No it's really nothing" I told him. "You can't speak about this to anyone, yes babe?" He said smoothly. I nodded, "Are you a criminal because if yes my name isn't Jane Rogers" I rambled when the realization hit me.

He was beat up by probably dangerous drug dealers and he crossed them and now I'm apart of it and he an I have to stay together to be safe. which means I now have to move in with him, meet his family; we'll probably have sex once and I'll be pregnant. Oh my word my life is over.

"Hello princess, are you alright? You look like you were having a mental conversation" he laughed. "Um yeah, forget this ever happened, ignore me at all cost...or I'll tell the cops" I told him.

I felt my arm being pulled them I was slammed against the now closed door.

"Now princess you don't want to do that, and if you really wanted me to leave you alone you wouldn't of said what you just said. Like I said I owe you, princess" he said next to my ear. His breath was hot against my ear, he moved down to my neck. "I never really looked at you last night but now, your damn beautiful" he said his lips brushing across my neck to my collarbone.

"Fine, Fine! I'm not gonna say anything just let me go please" I breathed.

He backed up and pushed me out the way to open the door. he nudged me out of his bedroom and closed the door after I was out.

He really needed manners. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and hurried out of his place. I drive back to my dorm but not after going to a self wash car wash to get the blood out off my car.

I kept thinking about this criminal, he was too damn hot.
🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
a/n
This is my first time writing 3000+ words and I'm so proud of myself. Please vote,comment and share.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 35K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...
859K 22.4K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
315K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.3M 37.1K 31
Nariah Williams always work for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. Her past relationships weren't the absolut...