Indifference

Oleh behzingasidemen

She was a nurse trying her best to adapt to the London lifestyle He was a famous YouTuber. When a friends hol... Lebih Banyak

❣️Introductions❣️
❣️OnE
❣️TwO
❣️ThReE
❣️FoUr
❣️SiX
❣️SeVeN
❣️EiGhT
❣️NInE
❣️TeN
❣️ElEvEn
❣️TwElVe
❣️ThIrtEEn
❣️FoUrTeEn
❣️FiFTEen
❣️SiXTeeN
❣️SeVeNteEn
❣️EiGhtEen
Important update
❣️NiNeteeN
❣️TweNtY
💫Mental health💫
❣️TwEnTY-OnE
❣️TweNTy-Two
❣️TwENTY-Three
❣️update-pending
❣️TweNty-FOuR
Makeup 😏
Twenty-five

❣️FiVe

6.5K 77 14
Oleh behzingasidemen

What do we think of the chapter length guys? Too short?? Too long?

I'm open to all your feedback :)))

~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks had came around a lot faster than Addelyn had anticipated and before long she was placing her suitcase into the boot of an Uber. Parking was expensive and it was triple rate in airports so she chose to find the cheaper alternative and take an Uber. Talia said her, Emily and Freya would meet her there so she didn't have to walk up to the group independently.

"Are you nearly here" Talia beamed down the phone.

She hadn't left her alone since last night. It was quite clear Talia was more excited for her to meet the boys than she was herself. For what reason she wasn't sure. However, she left Talia to it. She was happy enough so she let her keep pestering her.

One thing she wasn't excited for was seeing Emily. She hadn't seen her now for a few months and spending two weeks with the girl seemed like hell. At least there were 10 other people to keep her distracted from being near her at all times.

The airport was only a 15 minute ride and the driver seemed chatty enough, engaging in conversation every so often.

"Where you off to then poppet" he asked enthusiastically "off to get a nice tan abroad"

"Indeed I am" she smiled "my original holiday was cancelled, so it's a group trip"

"Have a drink for me ey, meant to be raining over here this week"

"I sure will do" she chuckled "any favourites"

"Anything that gets you intoxicated fast" he laughed along "so essentially anything"

"Will take that into consideration" she laughed exiting the cab.

"Need help with your suitcase"

"I'm okay thanks" she waved back, handing him back a 20 pound note.

She always generously tipped in the ride to the airport. A mix of adrenaline and excitement always encouraging her kindness.

"There you are" Talia waved over.

Alongside her was a brunette with a slight fringe, and of course Emily.

The girl seemed smug just from her facial expressions and her collared white t shirt was tucked under her cotton jumper. What person would wear a warm cotton jumper to go abroad. The girl did anything she could to stand out.

Addelyn herself had chosen a plain pair of black leggings, alongside a matching crop top, a gym set she'd been sent a few days ago alongside a reflective windbreaker jacket. She had purchased it in the latest shopping spree she had been in trouble for.

"I'm in love with that jacket" The petite brunette who she assumed was Freya approached her pulling her into an unplanned hug.

"Thanks, ASOS. I'm sure it was on sale too"

"It's warm for a jacket" Emily nitpicked.

"It's warm for a jumper" Addelyn shrugged "you ok Tals"

"Yes love, everyone's inside getting snacks. I've asked Harry to buy you some croissants"

"Thanks love" she pulled her in for a hug.

She was extremely hungry so Talia had almost read her mind.

"The boys are so nice" Emily boasted "I'm sure the blonde one kept looking at my chest too"

Freya coughed looking down at the surface, trying to disguise a clear giggle and Addelyn caught on before heading to the front reception. She felt like she was giving Emily an unfair dismissal, she could at least give her a chance. She wasn't a bully after all.

"Ay yo, that jacket is sick" of course it was JJ.

His voice was obvious from a mile away it was him.

"Thanks" she smiled back embracing the overly excited boy into a hug "you never dropped my play station controller back. I completely forgot about it until I've just seen you" Addelyn face palmed.

How after 2 weeks had she not noticed one of her controllers was missing? In fairness she hasn't had much time to game. She'd been working overtime to make up the hours for this holiday.

"That was your pad?" A tall blonde man appeared from sat on top of a suitcase "no wonder it was fucking pink. I thought JJ was just feeling feminine"

"It was for you?" Addelyn questioned.

"Yeah. Harry dropped mine in the fish tank"

"I didn't even mean to" another man finally entered the room.

Of course she knew this one was Harry. She had researched their channels extensively in any free time she had before the trip.

His videos were most entertaining and physical than all of the other boys, and he seemed lively and upbeat. He had a chiselled beard, masculine and bright piercing green eyes, however in some videos they appeared blue.

In person however, he had a different complexion. He seemed a lot more masculine and had a slightly higher voice however she'd take that down to defending himself. Most people raised their voice in defence?

"Er~yeah. Well. I'm not sure who exactly you are but Talia said get someone croissants, so here we go"

He seemed rather awkward and jittery in the conversation as he handed the croissants over, like he was rehearsing several times what he was going to say before actually saying it and Addelyn smiled fondly at the interaction.

"Thanks. You're Harry right"

"Well~yeah. Wait, how did you know?"

"Er~Talia " Addelyn lied quickly.

She felt her cheeks flaming at the impact. It was slightly embarrassing she nearly admitted to researching them beforehand right in front of his face and turned away in hope to speak to one of the girls. Emily and Talia were in conversation with Simon and Freya was leaning against Josh. Admittedly, she was proud of remembering all the names to the faces. However, she still wasn't aware of who Freezy and lux were, along with chip and Gib. She had yet to figure it out and didn't know who to ask for introductions.

JJ seemed to be the centre of attention for a large majority of them so she tried to edge as close to him as possible in hope he'd introduce them.

"Right under my toes Dee" he exclaimed standing on her foot as he walked backwards "you alright"

"Yeah, well. You see, erm~I'm~yeah well I'm not the best with names" she stumbled "and Talia's kind of left me"

"No problem. Well the tall one with the ugly moustache is Callum. That's freezy"

"Oi fuck off JJ. Nice to meet you love" He held out his hand "I'd hug you but that one over there grabbed my back a little too tight for my liking. It was a bit weird actually"

Addelyn laughed at this. Emily really didn't have the greatest first impressions by the sounds of things.

"And you're Lux" she raised her eyebrow to the shorter black haired male stood beside him.

"Got it in one" he smiled holding his hand out "you alright"

"Yeah, just hungry" she admitted "I forgot to pack my hand luggage until this morning so I didn't eat"

"Klutz move" JJ laughed.

"Suppose it was" she shrugged.

"Oi Bog, did you get me anything from the snack bar. I literally give you like 10 pounds and you've brought me back nothing" Freezy ushered to his friend who was now leaning on a suitcase on his phone.

"No, I paid for them croissants and I think it was a tonic water for Talia. They scam you in these places I swear to god" Harry murmured easily.

It confused Addelyn. He seemed so confident in his talking to his friends, so she wondered why he happened to stumble over his words much like she had before. It was clear after a few moments it was nerves but what did Harry have to be nervous of? It was just Addelyn. Maybe it was because she was new.

"You can have one if you want" Addelyn offered "I'm not sure why he got me 2"

"Are you sure" he murmured "thanks love you're a fucking star"

With that she passed him one and he headed over to Harry. She hadn't yet looked at his outfit but on first impression he was a lot more comfortable in his outfit of choice. Most of the boys being in jeans and shirts. Harry however had chosen a white Nike hoodie and some grey joggers to match with a pair of black trainers which she wasn't aware of what brand they were. They were unusual.

"You can stop staring now" JJ nudged her "it's only a croissant.

Wait what?

It was then that she realised Calfreezy had made his way to sit beside Harry and to JJ it must have looked like she was staring because he was eating her croissant. It was less embarrassing than the second option so she brushed off the joke with a smile and turned to her phone.

"You're next to Ethan and freezy on the way. I'm sorry Adds, I tried my best to sit next to you but Simon and JJ have secured me in one spot" Talia ran over to her, clearly breathless.

"Honestly it's fine" Addelyn replied back with a genuine smile "I feel a lot more comfortable already"

"That's good then. Did Harry get your croissants by the way?"

"Yeah he brought them over to me"

"How did he know who you were, I haven't even told him?"

"He sort of didn't. Kind of just shoved them in my direction and hoped for the best I think" she shrugged.

"Plane boards in 10. I suggest you go and stand besides Callum so you don't get left behind"

Up to now, everyone seemed to play around with names and nicknames quite a lot. Everyone had different names they were addressed by. She had started to worry now, that accidentally she might start mixing people up.

"I thought Talia would have at least introduced you to us" Ethan appeared beside her "I'm Ethan. You alright love?"

What was with everyone saying love? Was it London slang? She didn't hear it often but it could be because the people she worked with and was in contact with were often a lot older. She did smile at the gesture though, it was nice of him to approach her.

"Hi, yeah. I'm Addelyn. You can essentially call me whatever you want because everyone doesn't call me by my name anyways" she laughed "you're Ethan right?"

"You're good with names" he chuckled "tell me, why have none of us known of your whereabouts before. Talia said you've been friends for years"

"Just a privacy thing really" she replied honestly "you guys started becoming more recognised, and Talia knew I was a very private person anyways. That or option 2 that she just wanted me to herself"

"I'll take option 2" he laughed "yo freezy, have you guys met"

"Yeah just a moment ago" He shouted back "we're boarding soon so hurry the fuck up you fat twat"

Addelyn gasped at the insult. Surely that would hurt his feelings? It was clear to Ethan in seconds that the girl besides him was taken aback by the statement and was quick to reassure her.

"Don't worry about it, I know he's only messing around. It's a running joke. At one point I was rather large, so they just kind of never let the joke go. I don't mind though. Honest. You looked like death was going to swallow you up then"

"Yeah, just I didn't want you to be embarrassed or anything" she played with her fingers nervously.

"Don't worry I'm not" he nudged her playfully "may as well go over"

Addelyn followed him intently. She sort of reminded herself of a lost puppy, trailing after its owner. Until she had met everyone directly she was going to feel like that surely.

During the conversation she was staring at the ground rather placidly, zoning out of whatever they had chosen to talk about. It was nothing interesting that she last remembered so she chose to remain in her own world, adding no input to the convo.

"You good?" a deepened voice beside her ear made her jump and throw her head back rather violently.

When it collided with something rather hard and a few fuck's were escaping someone's mouth above her she panicked. It was when she noticed a slight trickle of blood run down her neck that she started to worry. Had she cut herself?

She whipped her head round quickly in shock only to see infact it was coming from someone's nose. Harry's nose. She'd just headbutted him? Shit.

"I'm so sorry" she tried to usher an apology quickly.

"It's fine~it's fine honest" he held his nose with his jumper "my jumper is a bit fucked now"

"I can get it cleaned for you" she insisted "I'm so sorry I didn't even know you were there"

"Bog, you just got butted by a girl man, take the L" Freezy chanted in a joking mannerism.

"Fuck off Freezy. I'll wipe it on you" Harry changed his tone to a more aggressive one.

"He'll be fine" Ethan stood beside her chuckling slightly "he really made you jump huh"

"I didn't think he was that much taller than me for me to even be able to do that" she admitted "shit me up for certain"

"Cmon, we have to board"

"Are you sure he'll be alright" she ushered worriedly.

She didn't want to leave him when she'd just made him hurt himself.

"Positive now cmon"

Published - 26th April 2021
Time : 9:35pm
Word count - 2190

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

361K 5.6K 33
its so cliché, but i fell in love with my best friend. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 harry lewis falls in love with his best friend, who he's been sleeping with fo...
40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
203K 2.3K 35
Being the younger sister of one of the biggest YouTubers isn't as great as you think... ex specially when you have to live with his older mates... an...
12.4K 95 44
Love is a complex emotion. Not only can it bring us happiness and joy but it can also bring us pain, sadness and heartbreak. She was never looking f...