❣️SeVeNteEn

The upbeat atmosphere had cheered Addelyn up immensely as she slid her arm down the bannister. After the awful encounter at the store, she still had to find Harry to thank him for helping her out of it.

But she couldn't find him anywhere.

Since being back, she had changed into a two piece white fabric outfit. She didn't really have a reason to change, but on holiday, it felt adequate that you show off as many different outfits as possible.

It wasn't like she lacked clothing, she was a model, it was impossible to have a clothes shortage in that industry.

"Honestly, trying to find an iron for my shirt in this house is impossible lass" Calfreezy acknowledged her "where you off to?"

"Nowhere in specific" she hummed back sweetly "I have one in my room if you want to go up and get it"

"Honestly you're a life saver" he approached her, pulling both arms closer to him as he kissed her on her cheek kindly.

She didn't freeze at the interaction like she had once before at the store, she knew he was being friendly and with it, it radiated safety. The guys in the house she felt comfortable and safe with, after a night like the night before and still being safe and non injured the next day, she couldn't fault the boys as it was those she chose to stay in the company of. Them and the girls they had met the night before. She frowned at the thought of the girls in the villa the night before. Bitchy and dismissive.

"Was just coming to find you actually" Harry came into view in the entrance hall.

He seemed breathless almost, and topless and Addelyn couldn't stop her eyes travelling down his torso.

He was perfect. His bronzed skin held a little pouch of extra weight on his lower stomach which she found adorable, and as her eyes travelled up, his skin turned from tanned to burnt.

She gulped a little more obviously than she had wanted to, and offered him a slight smile.

"Yeah, why...yeah. Wait what's up"

"Just needed you to help me find an outfit" Harry shrugged "Freya said you had good fashion sense"

Harry smiled smugly as he spoke to the girl. Sure he was nervous but the lie he had made up about Freya complimenting Addelyn came out so confidently that he almost believed it himself.

"I mean, I am a fashion icon" she laughed along with him flipping her hair over her shoulder dramatically "come on then"

She expressed her eagerness quite clearly as she pulled his hand into hers, dragging him up the stairs besides her.

He was sweating profusely by now, the physical interaction applying a lot more pressure to his obvious nerves whilst she stood there oblivious to his feelings.

"Which ones your room" She asked quickly.

"That one" he pointed with his free hand.

They had both had an opportunity to unlock hands at any point, there being plenty of reasons for them to but they still stayed binded.

"Fucking hell, Harry lewis or Harry Potter" she scoffed carelessly "this is basically a cupboard"

"I got here last somehow and the rooms were already taken" he shrugged "it's an asshole, but I only sleep in here, I don't mind"

"I've stayed in worse places to be fair" Addelyn shrugged.

Harry did for a moment wonder what she meant by this, but the idea of quizzing her seemed too forward and intrusive and he knew that the question would most likely come out as a bunch of jumbled words, so he avoided it and sat on his bed.