❣️FiFTEen

Little disclaimer for all you little birdies.

Ethan began his weight loss journey....in 2018.....

For the purpose of the Ethan began his journey in 2016 .....

Not all details will be exactly to date as I've mentioned before. Hope you all enjoy.

Much love x

The balmy air was nauseating as Addelyn walked over the grainy sand paths along the beach front.

As far as drawing attention to themselves, they had definitely managed to. The group was all huddled together as they walked enjoying conversation as they moved on with their journey. In reality, they had gained some attention by onlookers but none that had become intrusive with their space, probably fans who were too scared to approach them because of the volume of the group.

For once, JJ's bodyguard didn't have to be on duty. A simple trip to the beach was harmless and the villa was only a few minutes away, he could get over in no time of it was necessary.

"So, you seem a little off today" Talia walked beside Addelyn, trying to link the girls arm which was roughly pulled away.

Addelyn knew she was being petty, she knew it was childish and she should be grateful that Talia had showed her some attention this morning alongside Freya but last night was rooted in her head. She'd had more fun with a literal stranger rather than the best friend who invited her on the holiday in the first place. It was backwards.

"See you're sticking to the game plan" A gruff voice hummed behind her chuckling nervously.

"Seems that way" she shrugged baring no mind to him as she walked on, in attempt to catch up to JJ who seemed to already be on the beach front near the waters.

He was good fun and she hadn't spoken to him much last night either.

"Skinny dipping?" Addelyn joked playfully "seems like a good shout"

"Ya know what Fam, it isn't a bad one" He cackled mischievously ridding his shirt.

He'd already dressed in swim shorts, most of the guys had, however they had hoodies or jackets over their shoulders. JJ had nothing but his clothes and flip flops on. It was true, he was an icon and a trendsetting one at that.

"I was kidding" Addelyn laughed clutching her stomach.

She had put her bag down and overthrow was still on. She'd changed it when she'd had the time before they left to grab her bag, this one being a lot more loose and transparent. It was meant for over bikinis, an attempt at providing modesty.

"I didn't realise how top heavy you were on designer clothes" JJ observed, eyeing the bodysuit with ease "most of the girls don't really rate designer"

"I wouldn't if I didn't get it given to me".

Of course it was JJ to spot she wore a lot of designer. Supposedly, he spent his money on lavish items so expensive branding he'd recognise almost immediately.

"Come in" he held his hand out smiling "it's not cold honestly"

"I'm not sure I believe you" she smirked holding her hand out "but I'll come in"

What she didn't know, is she'd gained an audience from the girl group, a negative one at that.

"She's all over everyone" Emily groaned "does she honestly have no respect. Simon and Harry last night, JJ today. Watch it one of you guys are next"