❣️TwEnTY-OnE

New chapter as promised!

I'm at a family's birthday party tomorrow and it's like a child's one so I'll probably be able to write for a short while!

Like and comment what you would like to see!

Much love x

"I swear to god, it's always the boys who take the longest to get ready" Talia groaned, slumping in her chair.

"So am I just one of the bitches now" Freezy announced sitting up from besides his spot next to Emily, appearing rather shellshocked.

"You're only a slight minority" Talia argued back "the rest of them take the piss. All they need is some swimshorts, we're going to a waterpark, they hardly need anything elaborate"

"I mean, it isn't shredding season for everyone and I know a few of the lads don't want to get caught slacking if they're papped" he laughed.

"Jj is looking quite toned so he's clearly in shape, most of the lads have been training excessively since Ethan began his journey" Freya joined in "They're not even bad shaped"

"Rest assured bogo has a bit of a camel hump resting around his lower stomach right now"

"Ey" Freya snapped "leave my baby Harry alone"

"Innit boys, you're meant to be backing me, I've lost 10 pounds" Harry argued entering the room.

He was dressed in a plain pair of swim shorts and a yellow sidemen clothing shirt. were these the only clothes the boy owned or something? Addelyn thought to herself. She seen harry the past few days wear more branded merch than all of the other boys combined.

"I have to say, being fat is highly unnatractive" Emily stated rudely.

It was a rather abrupt comment and by Harry's silence to then be followed by him rubbing the back of his head awkwardly it had clearly felt aimed at him. she was such a bitch.

"Well if being fat is so gross, then why is the plus size industry so favoured these days" Addelyn snapped "There's nothing wrong with your fucking weight Harry, she's just a snobby bitch"

"What did you just call me" Emily screeched back aggressively "a snobby what"

"Bitch" Addelyn answered calmly "stop being so judgemental over other people's lives just because yours appears to be being dragged through the mud"

"What does that mean"

"you'll figure out in time"

With the argument not being deemed worthy of her time, Addelyn left to go sit in the garden, where a few of the lads were, clearly already dressed.

"You're beetroot red love, have you put sunscreen on?" Josh asked her grabbing the bag from beside him "here you go"

"That's not sunburn lads, this gal just ripped Emily's ego from the roots" Freezy laughed heartily batting her shoulder "I'm surprised she's not crying. You truly Mudded her Adz"

"There's a line between friendly banter and just being fucking rude" she scowled "You could clearly tell she was making him tense. It was uneccesary, she's just a bitch"

"Best to keep you guys apart in the Uber then, don't fancy seperating any fights" Ethan joked.

For the most of it, Addelyn sat reserved and quiet as the boys talked. Once again she had managed to end up in the boy's company instead of the girls, but when one of the girls were Emily she had plenty of other things she would rather be doing, one being drowning. That seemed a more enticing way to spend her time.