Rikara-Evil Returns

Autorstwa _prahelika_

The plot of the story is inspired from the concept of Brahmarakshas. A Rikara Story (supernatural). Read to k... Więcej

Intro
Storyline
Cast 1
Cast 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 8

122 16 7
Autorstwa _prahelika_

HAPPY READING!🌹

____________

The Jeeps further stopped in front of the ancient temple of Kuldhara.

Foreigners often remark that India is a land of temples, shrines and sacred places. With the history of India are intertwined many stories that are religious, legendary and social.
As they approached the temple, what they  saw was a majestic and magnificent construction. The temple was small but artistically built.

There wasn't any deity's idol in there, but tonnes of dust particles had piled up on the ground and other places.

At the back of this temple, lied hilly mounds.

"Almost 30 years ago, there used to be trees in this place.They give this place  such a fascinating look!”, informed Yuvi.

"This place is still fascinating, Yuvraj. You never brought us here before, why?", asked Ahana placing her arm on Yuvi's shoulder.

Gauri and Priyanka exchanged glances after witnessing Ahana's actions.

"Umm...Yuvi, you were telling us about Amrit Nadi", said Priyanka to drag his attention.

"Aahh yes Prinku. I know you love rivers", said Yuvraj.

They got back into their Jeeps and headed towards Amrit Nadi.
________________

The Brahmarakshas disguised as Girish entered Luthra Haveli.
He stood still near the backdoor. A few steps away was a stair and next was a whole set of torans of Rajanigandha and roses hanging down.
The Brahmarakshas couldn't go near them as it would result in his own damage.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, guests had started to arrive at Luthra Haveli which included Bhavya's parents: Pratap Rathore & Bhavika Rathore, and Ahana and Abhay's parents: Digvijay and Aditi Kumar.

************

A turquoise-blue stream wound smoothly past all obstacles, flowed over the pebbled riverbed and jumped for joy over the timeworn rocks.

"This flower packets are never thrown into the river. There are cleaners who come and take all this stuff away. The other part of this river is near the border of Mukutpur. There are plenty of fishes in that water. A dam divides both the parts of the river. Mukutpur is very civilised. It's an urban village. They don't have any connection with Kuldhara. However the dam connects both the villages. Both the villages can fish and use the river water. Anyway, the water here is very pure. You can drink it."

Bending down, Gauri scooped a hand through the water and drank her fill.
All the others also quenched their thirsts and washed their faces with the water of the brook.

They were energized with the pleasant waft of the gem-blue stream.

"Such a serenity...", said Bhavya as the gentle winds touched her face while she stood holding hands with Rudra at the edge.

Priyanka and Yuvi were standing in a corner enjoying the sight while Ahana was clicking selfies. Abhay was leaning against a rock and letting the feathery waves touch his feet.

"It's so calm, so composing...unlike you Omkara, you're just the opposite, khadoos", said Gauri hitting Om lightly.

"Accha...", He said bending down.
Scooping up some water he splashed it on her face.
The frontal part of her hair and her entire face had water over it as if she'd just come home after enjoying the rain.
Water drops were dripping down her cheeks offering her a divine look.

Omkara's laughter didn't last long as his eyes were fixed on the mesmerising sight in front of him.

"Omkara?", Gauri's call not only made him come out if his trance but fell backwards into the water.

[jaisi Karni waisi bharni!]

Gauri started to laugh hard looking at him.

"Stop laughing Chulbul! Help me get out of here", yelled Om.

"Can't you swim back Mr. Khadoos?", She asked.

"No Chulbul! My feet are stuck. I can't come out. I think it's some plant. I'm unable to move!"

"But I can't swim Omkara, how will I help you? Just wait...", Saying this Gauri went towards Rudra.

*************

"Girish! What are you doing there? And where's Nitu?", asked Mohan (another worker)

Girish i.e, Brahmarakshas kept quiet and gave him a strange look.

"Girish? Is everything alright?",asked Mohan again.

"Either you remove that or you die!", Girish screamed his lungs out but his Voice was only limited till Mohan.

"What happened to you Girish? Why're you speaking like this. We can't remove this. It protects us...", Mohan said while clutching one of the toran strings.

"Oh my God, I hope whatever I'm thinking is wrong...", Mohan said in his mind.

"I said do it!", Screamed Girish again.

"No!", Said Mohan throwing at him a lotus flower from his pocket.

A fiery spark ran down Girish's body and he fell down whilst the Brahmarakshas gained back his original self.

He roared loudly.

NOTE: only Mohan could hear him. Also, since all this was happening near the backdoor of  such a house, anyone could hardly hear Mohan.

Mohan brought a plate from inside and threw a handful of those flowers towards the demon.

Brahmarakshas shrinked into a wolf form and left the house.

Mohan tightly shut the backdoor.
He was breathing heavily he didn't know how to react.

"Brahmarakshas is free. He's back. Deaths. Deaths!!", He started uttering under his breath and ran to inform the others about it.

---------------------

"O! Wait there. I'm coming!", Said Rudra as he jumped into the stream.

"Check my feet Rudra. I'm stuck, I can't move",. Said Om

Rivya were watching them as Rudra went down into the water.
Bhavya gave Gauri a handkerchief so that she can wipe the water off her face.

"It's some aquatic weed, O. Dont worry I'll get you out", he said bringing his face out of the water.

Rudra finally freed him and came out of the water.

"Oh no...", Rudy said looking at his hands which had weeds on them.

He shaked his hand in the air causing some part of the weed to fall on Om's face.

Rivya started laughing looking at Om's face and so did Rudra.

After realising what was the cause of it, Omkara washed his face and then himself joined the laugh.

______________

"It's a bad joke I warn you Mohan bhaiya", yelled Suman.

Suman was the cook's niece.

"Believe me I swear I saw the Brahmarakshas", said Mohan.

"Look Khanna bhaiya, Mohan da says he saw the Brahmarakshas. The Brahmarakshas!", Complained Suman as Khanna entered the hall.

"Are all preparations done Mohan?", Khanna questioned.

"Yes Khanna ji. All the preparations are done. We're all set", said Mohan.

"Good. Suman, have you ironed the dresses?"

"Yes. I've kept in their room's".

"Okay."

Khanna did not pay heed to the Brahmarakshas talk.

Mohan decided that he would talk to Vikrant about it.

_________________

"Sir, I'm speaking the truth. Trust me sir", Mohan said pleadingly in front of Vikrant.

"But that's impossible Mohan. How can- how can the Brahmarakshas come here??",said Vikrant as terror started to engulf his consciousness.

"Trust me sir. He's back. THE EVIL HAS RETURNED."

"No no no Mohan. 7 years, 7years hence we're living in peace. You can't say this, the peace in our lives cannot be snatched...."

"I can understand sir. Even I cannot stand this fact that he's back. How did he..."

"Mohan,"

"Yes sir."

"Where is Girish's body?"

"I don't know sir. When I called Suman to show it to her, it'd disappeared."

"Mohan. If we've to face the inevitable then....let's go Mohan....the Brahmarakshas is roaming free....we-we need to alert the villagers and everybody."

Suddenly a thought struck Vikrant. The Brahmarakshas was supposedly roaming across the shady-dark places of the village and so were the children (for Vikrant, Yuvi and others were undoubtedly children).

*************

"No. I can't do this", said Yuvi as Abhay insisted to visit the site where Brahmarakshas is locked.

"Why not ? Think, if we go there, we will get an idea whether this is all a myth or---", said Abhay.

"Abhay is right actually", said Om.

"Om, you're all wet. Rudra too. We should simply go home and change. Tomorrow is our wedding. You shouldn't fall ill."

"Hey Yuvi, they're not kids. Let's just go there.", Said Prinku earning a glare from Gauri.

"Ok. But first we'll go home and then...", said Yuvi.

"Done!", Said others in unison.

Rudra and Gauri exchanged glances.

UNKNOWN TO EACH ONE OF THEM WAS THAT- DANGER IS HIDING BEHIND THE DARK TRUNKS OF THE OLD TREES, WAITING FOR THEM.

*******************

Hope this was worth reading!❤️

No proof read.

So what do you think is coming up!?

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.4K 1.2K 35
Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted, strange things start to happen in their...
9.9K 873 22
🦋A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...
108K 9.4K 44
𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓴𝓪(𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓪𝔂+𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪) This sugarcoated yet eerie story is about a girl...to be completely honest it's abo...
29.8K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...