Hesitation for Love

Por wolfie_260

Have you ever hesitated to do somthing? If you had someone right there and they were absolutley perfect. Wo... Más

Introduction
A Fun Day
Hiding Feelings
Truth and a Birthday
Misunderstandings
Danger
Vortex
What First Date?
Lots of Feeling
Lose You To Love You
The Vacation
The Suprise
.Stay With Me
The Gift
The Birthday
Jealously
Breaking Hearts
Later
Oopsies
Back To You
Moving
Let's Have Some Fun!
What does she think?
Who Really Is Vortex?
Shopping For Presents
Early Christmas Present
I Will Love You Forever
Christmas Time
I Love You
Time To Ruin The Fun
Authors Note

Once Again Barry Fucked Up His Life

178 5 4
Por wolfie_260

~Authors Note~
-so I wanna apologize for this late chapter. I know alot of you have been waiting for this. I'm very for the long wait I hope this chapter makes up for it.-wolfie

Sitting up from his bed, he glanced around the room and gasped. It was just a dream. He turned his head to the empty spot on he bed.
She was gone! Where did she go? He almost started hyperventilating, only to hear her giggling from downstairs.
Barry jumped out of bed, rushing down the hall towards the staircase. As he took his first step, he lost his footing tumbling face first down the stairs. He spotted Caitlyn sitting at the counter in the kitchen.
"Fuck that's hurts." Barry said standing up from the stairs
Caitlyn paused. "Barry? Are you okay?"
"No, I just fell down the stairs." He shook his head.
Ralph cleared his throat, "Breakfast is done."
Barry walked over to the table and sat down. Ralph was surprisingly a really good cook. He poked the eggs with a fork and stuck them in his mouth.
Caitlyn glanced over at Barry, he was shoving eggs down his mouth. He ate like he hadn't ate in months. Sure Ralph's eggs were good but geez. Barry looked up from his food to see, Caitlyn's chocolate brown eyes staring at him.
"What's Wrong?"
"Nothing." He said avoiding her eyes
Ralph got up from his chair taking everyone's plates to the sink. After rinsing off the plates, he started the dishwasher. Barry started for the stairs and motioned Caitlyn to follow him. When they reached the upstairs Barry pinned her against the wall. "Mind telling me what's wrong now?" She asked playfully
He was currently pinning her to the wall. "I don't know, mind telling me why your lips aren't on mine."
She laughed. "Mocking me are we now speedster."
He put his arms on her waist pulling her into a kiss.
As his lips touched hers Caitlyn felt her knees buckling. His lips were warm, and everything was perfect.
Caitlyn could here Ralph downstairs calling their names. The kiss had ended but Barry, kept his arms snug around her waist.
"Where are you guys?" He yelled from downstairs
Barry rolled his eyes.
"I mean do we have to go down there?" Barry whispered to Caitlyn
"Barry." She looked at him sternly
Caitlyn grabbed hold of Barry's hand, and pulled him down the stairs. Now was not the time for Barry's shenanigans.
Barry groaned as they reached the foot of the stairs.
Ralph approached them happily.
"I was wondering where you two snuck off to."
"Barry had a bruise on his leg from falling.... so I was checking it out."
"Well I was wondering if Barry would like to come to town with me?" Ralph asked while crossing his fingers behind his back for good luck.
Caitlyn looked over at Barry he was staring off into the distance. She waved her hand in his face. Barry was stirred out of his daze.
"Um, yeah of course I'll go. Just uh..let me get dressed." Barry replied hesitantly
And one minute later he was ready. Ralph still, had to get dressed.
"Can I borrow your clothes." Ralph said referring to Barry
"Sure, take as long as you want."
As Ralph disappeared up the stairs. Barry and Caitlyn stood in awkward silence. Caitlyn knew exactly what Barry was thinking at this moment. Five minitues had passed by, and Ralph still wasn't downstairs.
"Barry maybe you should check on him."
"He's probally fine." He rolled his eyes
"Barry." She glared
"Fine."
Barry raced up the stairs. He opened their bedroom door just a crack. Ralph was dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. He was sitting on the bed talking on the phone.
"We're fine everything is going according to plan." Ralph replied to whoever was on the other end of the phone
"Ralph! Are you okay?" Barry called out.
Ralph peered over to the slightly cracked door. "I have to go." He ended the called and walked towards the door
"Sorry, cousin called me."
They walked down the stairs, greeting Caitlyn at the bottom of the stairs.
Barry kissed Caitlyn on the forehead. After saying goodbye they headed out the door.
"Now Raplh where exactly are we going?"
"That's a suprise but, I'm sure you'll love it."
Barry handed Ralph his truck keys as they climbed into their seats. Ralph stuck the keys into the ignition starting the car. Ralph carefully backed out of their driveway and hit the road to town.
"Are we going to Big Belly Burger." Barry grinned

"Barry we just ate twenty minitues ago. How are you still hungry?"

"I have a higher metabolism, remeber?" Barry rolled his eyes

"Okay well the place were going to has hot wings so don't you worry." Ralph smiled

While the boys were out doing who knows what Caitlyn was at home. She was sitting on their couch watching StepBrothers when she heard a loud knock.
It must of came from the door. She got up from the couch and walked towards the door.
The knocks had gotten louder as she reached the door. She reached for the door handle and standing not even two feet in front of her was her worst Nightmare. Vortex.
Everything happened so fast it was hard for her to react. He reached forward to grab her but, she closed the door. He busted open the door and quickly spawned a portal in front of her. He quickly pushed her into it.
Teleporting Caitlyn to who knows where. Caitlyn had been teleported to his lair. He had gotten a new one since last time.
This had all be so sudden she was still in shock. She looked around to see if he was here. No sign of him. Maybe she just got lucky.
She got up a started walking for the nearest doors. Poof! Right in front of her appeared Vortex.
"Going somewhere, unless you want me to send you somewhere else, and trust me you won't like it." Vortex threatened
He grabbed a chair and forced Caitlyn to sit in it. He tied the tightest knot he could get. He threw some special meta human dampners cuffs on her as well.
"This time I'm prepared, and yes I know all about you being killer frost. It's a shame we could of made a great team."
He heard a familiar vibrate coming from his pocket. He pulled his phone out and answerd the call.
"Hello"

"I have him distracted like you asked." The other end replied

"Okay well I have his girl." Vortex replied

"You should see this, he's dancing on a table right now." The guy laughed

"Just keep him distracted for a little while longer." Vortex smiled at Caitlyn

"Okay bye." The end clicked

He looked at Caitlyn and studied her emotions. You could tell she was scared and a little confused.

"Now what to do with you." He laughed

"What do you want Vortex?" She asked

"Well probally shouldn't tell you this but, whatever. So it was 2023 and I had been watching nemo with my girlfriend at the time. When I heard a loud crash. So I ran out the door. Only to be horrified to see my brothers car tipped over and on fire. The fire department had came but weren't able to safe him. " Your boyfriend was just a block away he could of saved him."

"It's not like he could do anything." She replied

"Okay sure whatever. There was also another time I will always remeber. Him and my girlfriend got into a fight on the street. I forgot what she had done. Well she had water powers and well he through a lightning bolt and it killed her. I had seen him run off quickly when he relized.." the funny thing is he went to the funeral."

"I'm real sorry for your loss but, Barry is the most kind hearted person I know. He would never hurt someone intentionally." She said

"Thats what you say now, until he forgets about you in a week." Vortex replied

"But why kidnap me?" She asked

"Your the most important thing to him and if you died he would go crazy." He laughed

"So your going to kill me?"

"Not exactly, your to pretty to kill plus Ralph really likes you so, we're gonna fake your death. We'll send a dummy into a black hole and then he'll think it was you."

"So you just want revenge on him. You gonna ask me his identy?" She shrugged

"Well you see I already know that. I went to high school with him. He's not exactly subtle with it etheir."He replied

"So how do you know Ralph?" She asked

"Well you see were related, he's my cousin." Vortex replied

"What the actually fuck!" Caitlyn yelled

"Enough questions!" He spat

He pulled out his phone and starting dialing Barry's number. Caitlyn hadn't noticed she has just been to shocked by the information. Barry picked up his phone and answered it.

"Who's this."

"Well here's the thing speedster I got your girl..." He replied

"Whatd--you say it kept cutting out? Barry asked

"I said I have your girlfriend in my basement." He replied

Barry was way to drunk to run after him tonight. But he had his girlfriend so what would he do?

"Oh you son of a bitch, can't we do this tomorow."

"Well we can but, she might not be alive tomorrow." Vortex replied laughing

"You must know how drunk I am then bitch." He said

"Yep Ralph told me everything."

"I knew I couldn't trust that bastard."

"Meet me at the park at 11pm speedster." Vortex said hanging up

~Later that night~
(Cause I'm fucking lazy af)

Vortex was leaning up against a tree with Caitlyn sitting beside him. She really had no choice. Barry was about twenty minitues late. "If he dosent show we might have your funeral early Cait." Vortex smiled

"Don't fucking call me that." She replied

"Why not lover boy calls you that." He grinned

A big gush of wind had blew by. It was none other than Barry Allen.

"Miss me Vortex." Barry grinned

"I thought you'd never show up, loves boy." He smiled

Vortex started walking slowly towards Barry. Barry ran towards Vortex and grabbed him by the shoulders and started pinning him against the tree. Barry put his on his neck and started gripping it tight. Vortex his face had started turning purple. Barry let go of his neck and started to punch him in the face repeatedly. Vortex was able to dodge one of his punches and threw Barry into a tree.

"My turn bitch." Vortex said

Vortex straight up grabbed Caitlyn and threw her across the park. He spawned a portal right in front of her. Barry ran as fast as he could to her.
He scooped her up in his arms. He looked down and noticed this wasn't the real Caitlyn.
He turned around to see Vortex choking her.
He could see tears coming down her cheeks as her whole face turned purple. Barry ran toward vortex trying to to stop him from choking her. But, he wasn't fast enough. Caitlyn's lifeless body dropped to the ground. Vortex dissapeared into thin air. Barry sat on the cold green grass.
Cold air coming out of his mouth as he crawled her in his arms. Tears kept running down her cheeks. He sat with her body for ten more minutes. Barry had started getting cold so he had to leave her there.  Barry ran home to their apartment and sat on the couch holding himself in a ball.
He couldn't make the tears stop. He saw that the last movie she had on was step brothers. Barry stared at the TV scared for the days to come. He heard Coco walking towards the couch.
She hopped up on the couch and layed on his lap.
She could tell somthing was wrong. Even though she was just a dog. He decided to watch the news. It reminded him of how she used to make fun of the news anchor man's mustache. The news blared, "Breaking News killer on the loose.
"Turns out this city isn't as safe as everybody says, we just got report that the hero we loved has just murdered a young woman. Our hero The Flash has just killed the doctor Caitlyn Snow." "The video will now play, viewer digression advised."

The video on tv showed Barry choking his loving girlfriend. The woman he loved and hoped to marry some day. He would never hurt her so what the fuck did Vortex do to get the police to believe this.

"We're lucking that Jimmy Lane had been there." The news anchor man replied

"I'm lucky to be alive." Jimmy said

Barry was pissed. What kind of guy lies on live tv.

"What the actually fuck!" Barry screamed

○●Authors note●○
- so I finally finished chapter 31. After a long break from writing. I'm sorry for the very long wait. It's just I had lost motivation in the ship for a couple months so it took me awhile to get back to this story. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, this is the last chapter for Hesitation For Love. The sequel should be out soon! I love you guys so much

~Love, wolfie~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
2.5M 66K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
1.4M 43.4K 75
"she was a storm not the kind you run from the kind you chase." NEW LIMITS BOOK 1 THE FLASH SEASON 1 || ARROW SEASON 3 (quote by r.h. sin)
16.4K 997 33
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...