Drop-dead deadly- Natasha Rom...

By NightRipa1

This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wa... More

Casting
Slight changes
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 1
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger pt.3
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4
The Avengers pt.1
The Avengers pt.2
The Avengers pt.3
Avengers pt.4
A break
The mission
Captain America: The Winter Soldier pt.1
Captain America: The Winter soldier pt.2
Quality time
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3
I don't like parties
Civil War pt.1
Civil war pt.2
Civil war pt.3
Old memories
The legacy
Wakanda
Spiderman: homecoming pt.1
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.3
Moving day
Infinity war pt. 1
Infinity war pt.2
Endgame

A new generation

460 16 0
By NightRipa1

" Axel! Axel wake up! Chasity said Harlow is in her final stages. She is going to be waking up soon." Nat said shaking me. I shot up. " I'm up! I'm up" I said looking around. " Come on," Nat said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. " I'm coming," I said while yawning.

Nat had drug me into the incubation room. I was still a bit tired. I walked over to the incubator. The baby-Harlow she... She was moving around. " It's almost time," Chasity said. I looked over at her. I looked back at Harlow. " Thank you," I said to Chasity. She smiled and nodded. " It has been a pleasure working with you," Chasity said. I smiled. " I can say the same," I said staring at Harlow. Nat came up and grabbed my hand. " How long do you think?" Nat asked Chasity. " Around an hour or so. Her vitals are... perfect." Chasity said. I smiled.

It had been an hour. Things were getting close. I sat in the corner of the room taping my foot waiting for Harlow to be born. I was thinking when I heard something. It was like a clicking noise. " What's that?" I asked standing up. Chasity looked at me then over to Harlow. She walked over to the incubator. " She's ready. Get a blanket" Chasity said. I ran over to the table and picked up a blanket. I looked at Nat. She was staring at me. I walked over to her. I handed her the blanket. " You get to hold her first," I said smiling at Nat. She smiled back. I watched as Nat walked over to the incubator. Chasity opened it up. I sat there and watched as Nat slowly turned around. She had Harlow in her arms. I smiled. I walked toward Nat. Harlow was quiet. I tilted my head. " I don't know much about Baby's but... They're supposed to cry right?" I asked Chasity. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked forward. She looked at Harlow. " It's pretty rare for babies to not cry. This is the first time I have successfully finished my work. It might just be her." Chasity said. I sighed. " Hi, Harlow," I said putting my finger on her nose. I decided to stay positive. " I have run all the tests for months. You can go to the cabin if you want. If you notice anything strange about her let me know." Chasity said. I nodded. I looked over at Nat. She was looking at Harlow. I smiled. " Ready to go?" I asked Nat. She nodded and smiled at me.

*Three days later*

" Yes. Yes. She's fine we just... we just have a feeling. Okay, see you then" Nat said. I was sitting beside the baby. She was in her crib. " Is she on her way?" I asked Nat. " Yeah," Nat said. She was pacing. " Worst case scenario-" " Don't," Nat said. I looked over at her. " What?" I asked. " Don't go there. Just-Just wait until Chasity gets here. Chasity will tell us if anything's wrong" Nat said as she continued pacing. " You should sit down," I said quietly. She sighed. " I'm just... I'm just worried" She said stopping and looking at me. " I am too. But I'm not walking my feet off am I?" I said looking at her. She sighed and sat down next to me. " How are you so calm?" She asked. I shrugged. " If there is something wrong with her... She'll be fine." I said playing with her nose. She smiled. " Of course she will," Nat said rubbing my back. I smiled. I heard a car pull up. " She's here," I said. Nat looked out the door. " I'll never get over that," She said. I laughed slightly. " I'll get the door," Nat said. I nodded.

" So she's... mute?" I asked looking at Harlow. " Its... Very rare. I honestly don't even know if babies can be born mute.B-But there's always speech therapy." She said. I sighed.I bit my lip. " What's the worst thing that can happen as she gets older?" I asked looking at the ground. Chasity sighed. " The worst thing I can think of is... getting bullied in school?" Chasity said shrugging her shoulders. I sighed. " This won't cause any health problems right?" Nat asked. " No. She should be perfectly fine." Chasity said nodding. I sucked in a deep breath. I put my hand on Nat's shoulder. She continued looking ahead."We'll call you when we need something," I said to Chasity. She nodded and picked up her bag then left. I put my hand on Nat's back. She continued looking down. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist. She inhaled a shaky breath on my shoulder. I could feel her breathing. " She's going to be okay Nat," I said rubbing her back. " I know I just... I just want her to be... okay" She said. I sighed. I kissed her on the cheek. " She will be. And we will be there..." I said backing up and taking Nat's hands. " To watch her..." I said lifting Nat's hands. " Grow up..." I said spinning Nat. She smiled slightly. " And become..." I said stopping and turning her toward me. " Her own Woman," I said leaning in and kissing Nat. She smiled into the kiss. After the kiss, she inhaled a big breath. " You know that promise we made?" She said. I nodded. " Let's add something to it," She said. I nodded and kept listening. She raised her pinky. I brought mine up to hers and latched it. " We will always be there for Harlow. No matter if we're fighting, broken up, or worse. We will always be there. Together for her" Nat said looking at me sternly. I nodded slowly. " Couldn't have said it better myself" I said smiling. She smiled. And leaned in and kissed me. It was my turn to smile into the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 151 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
315K 8.6K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...
135K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
530K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...