I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By LoveLover

Heaven is a 16 year old teenage girl. She runs away from home because of her parents who treat her like she i... More

Heaven *Chapter 1*
The Fight *Chapter 2*
Running Away and Then Kidnapping *Chapter 3*
My Kidnappers *Chapter 4*
My New Life *Chapter 5*
Punishment Sucks! *Chapter 6*
A Personal Maid *Chapter 7*
Near Death *Chapter 8*
Back to Work *Chapter 9*
Invite *Chapter 10*
Shopping *Chapter 11*
Pleasure *Chapter 12*
First Impressions *Chapter 13*
A Long Night *Chapter 14*
Drunken Kisses *Chapter 15*
Trouble *Chapter 16*
Not Again *Chapter 17*
Talking Things Out *Chapter 18
Snapping *Chapter 19*
Getting It Out *Chapter 20*
Pick One *Chapter 21*
Girls Rule *Chapter 22*
A New Maid *Chapter 23*
Ransome *Chapter 24*
Escape *Chapter 25*
Couldn't Be a Cheater *Chapter 26*
Tears of... Joy ... *Chapter 27*
The Past Hurts *Chapter 28*
Memo!!!
Amusement Park *Chapter 29*
Finally *Chapter 30*
Swimming *Chapter 31*
Complicated Lies *Chapter 32*
Getting Ready *Chapter 33*
Pool Party *Chapter 34*
Memo! Again!
Rough Times *Chapter 35*
Running Away... Again *Chapter 36*
Come Back *Chapter 37*
Being Back *Chapter 38*
Comfort *Chapter 39*
Kile Being Kile *Chapter 40*
Horrible Decisions *Chapter 42*
Another Memo!
Mix Up *Chapter 43*
Another Try *Chapter 44*
Bowling Balls *Chapter 45*
Consert *Chapter 46*
Fighting = Leaving *Chapter 47*
Everything Changes *Chapter 48*
New Begginings*Chapter 49*
Comfortable People *Chapter 50*
The End *Chapter 51*

Not Him Again *Chapter 41*

49.5K 601 125
By LoveLover

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 41

Not Him Again

Heaven's POV

I walk into the living room with Drew and Jackie. Max, Spener, Conner, and Travis are here and messing around already.

"Heaven!" Max yelled and jumped on me practically.

I laugh and say, "Hi Max."

"Are we going or what?" Liz asked with her arms around Travis.

"Yes, we're going Liz" Drew said while rolling his eyes.

"Come on guys" Max said while running toward the door.

I laugh and follow him. Everyone else follows us too.

Drew takes my hand and we walk together. Soon Max is on my other side, holding my other hand.

"Hey girl. So how are you today?" Max asked.

I laugh and say, "I'm good. I mean I have two guys holding my hands so I'm doing realy good."

"Wait, what?" Drew asked, looking behind me and at Max. "What are you doing?" he asked him.

"Holding her hand. Duh!" Max said, smiling.

"Oh my god" Drew said, shaking his head.

I laugh and say, "I love you guys."

"Wow Heaven! How many boyfriends do you have?" Jamie yelled up to me.

"I'm not sure" I yelled back to her with a big smile.

I hear her laugh and then whisper something to Conner.

"So Drew... and Max. Nice day huh?" I asked, trying to make conversation with both of them.

"Well you guys are boring!" Max said loudly and stomps off to Spencer and Jackie. He's such a dork.

"It is a nice day" Drew said with a smile.

I smile back and nod in a agreement.

"So where are we going?" Spencer asked.

"I don't know" I yelled back to him.

"How about we go to the pool" Drew suggested.

I smile and nod.

"Follow us guys" Drew yelled and picks me up. Then he takes off running towards the pool. I look behind us to see everyone running except Jackie. Max is carrying her which makes me smile. They would be cute as a couple.

We get to the pool and Drew puts me down. "Thank you" I said and kiss him on the cheek.

"Wait. How are we going to swim if we don't have swim suits?" Jackie asked.

"We can just swim in our underwear" Liz said.

I shrug and ask, "Why not?" I run behind a tree and take off all of my clothes except for my underwear and bra. Then I run to the pool and jump in. When I resurface, I yell, "Come on guys!"

Liz laughs and soon joins me. Then Jamie and Jackie. Finally all of the guys jump in with us.

"Do you want to keep that hand Drew?" I asked him when I feel his hand on my upper thigh.

He laughs and says, "Okay, okay. Don't cut any of my limbs off!"

I hear Liz laugh and see her watching us. "Careful Drew! She's a dangerous little human" she told him.

"You know it!" I said loudly.

"You're so fricking weird Heaven" Jamie said with a big smile.

"That's why all of you love me" I shouted.

"Yeah, okay" Travis said.

I laugh and swim over to Jackie. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just don't feel comfortable" she said.

"Well come over here with me. I can get you comfortable" I said with a smile. Then I pull her to the middle of everyone.

"Hey, Jackie right?" Max asked.

"Yeah" she said quietly.

"Cool! I'm Max! So where did you come from?" And just like that, Jackie became the center of attention. Max kept the conversation going and she seemed to get more comfortable.

I smiled and then felt arms around my waist. "That was nice of you" Drew said right by my ear.

"She seemed nervous and I thought she should get into the conversations" I told him.

"That was smart of you" he said.

"It's me. I am smart" I said, smirking.

He laughs and kisses my neck. I shiver in response and slightly lean my head back. Drew gently bites me and I want him to actually bite me and drink from me.

He pulls away from me though and whispers, "Sorry for the teasing." It doesn't sound like he means it though.

"Oh whatever" I said and pull away from him.

He smirks at me and grabs my hand. "Don't be mad."

"Too late" I said and swim over to Jamie, Liz, and Jackie. "Hey guys."

"Hey. Jackie was just telling us how gross Kile's room can get" Jamie said, smiling.

"Yeah, I know" I said, frowning.

"Yeah, I remember hearing you were their maid before me" Jackie said.

"Yeah, but Kile hated me. Might still hate me." I smile and kind of laugh. "Oh well!"

"He has issues" Liz said.

"I think we all know that" Jackie said.

We all laugh and agree.

We all have fun at the pool. After swimming for a while, us girls layed out to tan and the guys just sat and talked. It was nice to just relax with everyone.

Now we're all heading back. Max is carrying Jackie and Drew's carrying me while I'm falling asleep.

"Say goodbye to Heaven guys," Drew said to everyone. "She needs to sleep."

"Bye" everyone said.

I smile and then Drew runs me upstairs. He lies me down on his bed and I hide under the covers.

"Go to sleep" he said. He kisses my head and I smile.

"Night" I said. Then I pass out.

Max's POV

We get back to the house and Drew takes Heaven upstairs.

"I guess I should go and get to work" Jackie said.

"Wait. Can't you hang out a bit?" I asked her. She's really cool to be around and cute too.

"I don't know. I guess" she said.

"We'll probably watch a movie in a bit. You want to watch it with us?" Jamie asked her.

"Sure" she said with a small smile.

Everyone walks into the living room except Jackie and me.

"Come on" I said to her and we walk into the living room.

Liz, Travis, Jamie, and Conner have already taken up the couch. Spencer is in the chair, so that leaves the loveseat. Funny huh?

I walk to it and sit down on one of the sides. Jackie slowly follows me and sits next to me. I smile as the movie starts. We're watching Jennifer's Body and it's scary. Always a good type of movie to watch with a girl you like.

Halfway through the movie, Jackie jumps at a scary part and almost lands in my lap. I smile and she blushes.

"Sorry" she whispered.

I shrug.

She leans back and rests her back against my side. I rest my arm over her shoulder and she seems to get more comfortable.

I smile. I like her, even though she's a human maid. Oh well. Heaven is human and she used to be a maid.

I shrug inwardly and go back to watching the movie.

Drew's POV

I wake up the next morning with Heaven next to me like usual. When I go down stairs though, it's not like usual. Everyone from last night is passed out in my living room with the TV still on.

I roll my eyes and walk to Spencer. I hit him on top of the head and he jumps.

"What the fuck?" he grumbled.

"You're passed out in my living room dude" I told him.

"So? Let me sleep" he whined.

I almost groan and just look at everyone else who's in my living room. Jamie is laying on Conner and Liz is in Travis's lap on the couch. Jackie is leaning on Max on the loveseat and then Spencer in the chair.

I roll my eyes again and walk back upstairs. I go to my room and Heaven is still asleep.

I go to my bed and lay down next to her. I start playing with her hair and then I whisper, "Get up beautiful. Time to have another amazing day with me."

She groans and rolls over so she's facing me.

I smile and kiss her neck. "Come on. Wake up" I said.

She smiles and opens her eyes. "That's not fair" she said quietly.

I laugh and kiss her neck again. "I know."

Heaven sits up and so do I. She runs a hand through her hair and yawns.

"So you want to see something funny?" I asked her.

"What?" she asked.

"Come on." I get out of bed and pull her with me. We go down to the living room and I show her everyone.

"Wow," she whispered. "They had a long night." She smiles and shakes her head.

"Yeah and they decided to stay the night and now they won't get up" I said sourly.

She laughs and hugs me. "Be nice. They're your friends."

"And your friends" I reminded her.

She nods but doesn't say anything.

"So how about we wake everyone up?" I asked.

Her smile gets bigger and I can tell she's going to have fun with this. "Okay."

I laugh and watch her go over to Jamie and Conner. She tickles Conner's nose with Jamie's hair and he twitches and sits straight up.

"What?" he asked Heaven.

"Time to get up" she said with a smile. She then jumps on Jamie's stomach and sits on her.

Jamie gasps and opens her eyes wide. "What is it Heaven?" she asked.

"Get up sunshine" Heaven sang. She gets off of Jamie and goes to Liz and Travis. She smirks and grabs Travis's arms. Then she pulls him off of the couch so he falls on his face.

"Ugh! What?" he asked.

Heaven's reply is to pull Liz off of the couch so she lands on Travis.

"Oh my god! What is with you people?" Liz shouts while I laugh at her.

Heaven laughs and goes to Spencer. She gets right up to his ear and screams, "Spencer!"

He jumps and looks wide awake. He sees us all laughing and glares at Heaven. "Thanks" he said sarcastically.

She smiles and skips over to Jackie and Max. "Max! Get your lazy ass up!" she yelled.

Max wakes up and so does Jackie. She scoots away from Max and blushes.

Heaven comes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck with a satisfied smile.

"So who wants breakfast?" I asked everyone.

I get groans and glares from everybody.

Heaven's POV

Everyone is sitting at the table with their breakfast. Jackie and I are the only ones actually eating though. Everyone else is drinking blood.

The doorbell rings and everyone looks up.

"Were you expecting someone?" Drew asked no one in particular.

"I wasn't" Jamie said.

"Neither was I" Lizzy said.

They look at me and I hold up my hands. "Not me."

"Kile must be expecting someone then" Jamie said rolling her eyes.

The doorbell rings again and Drew stands up to get it. I decide to follow him to the door.

"Yeah?" Drew asked as he opened the door. He freezes as soon as he sees who it is.

I run to the door and ask, "Alec?"

"HI" Alec said quietly.

"What are you doing here?" Drew asked, glaring at him.

"I'm kind of in trouble. A lot of it. It's because of what I did for you guys" he explained.

"So you want us to help you? Look, you helped us and I'm grateful. But that doesn't mean I'm going to help you" Drew said, going to close the door.

I can't believe Drew! Why is he being so mean to Alec? "Drew!" I scolded, putting my foot between the door and the wall.

He sighs and opens the door again. "Why don't you come in Alec" he said.

Alec nods and says, "Thanks."

He walks past me and his hand accidently touches my arm. I shiver from his touch and then freeze. Oh no. This can't be happening again!

Sorry for taking so long. I've been so busy with Drama class. We're performing Annie so I'm hecka busy! And of course I'm still having issues with my life. My family has court tomorrow..... I'm really worried but I just got to get through it. And of course that stupid guy and me are still having problems. We can't stop fighting! So we say we're done but I know inside we're really not. So that's my update.

Please comment and vote! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 5.4K 15
Casey is having the time of her life. She's 18, allowed to drink and she's ready to hit up the night clubs. One night, Casey parties a little TOO ha...
579K 13.8K 97
Noah is a 12 year old boy who was kidnapped from his family when he was only 1 and 1/2 years old. He had 7 older brothers and 2 loving parents, thoug...
512K 9.1K 46
Nick and Elle. They were the perfect couple. Young, cute, smart, rich, spoiled, and different--they were a match made in heaven. Nick let his perfect...
22.1K 170 18
Madison Anderson is a girl with problems. Well, it depends how you look at it. She's haunted by the memories of her dead mother and her abusive fathe...