The Criminal's Princess

Por RavenStarlight_

In a world where Ladybug doesn't exist, Chat Noir and the rest of the team are branded as Paris's most wanted... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
45: ANNOUNCEMENT {PLEASE READ!!!}

Chapter 9

1.9K 44 28
Por RavenStarlight_

Chat Noir was practically flying towards his house. He had just been patrolling when he had seen Marinette standing on her balcony, deep in thought. He had decided to visit the girl and continue patrolling. But that had not gone according to plan. He had ended up staying the entire night with her. She was just so... So addicting.

Chat Noir landed in front of the HQ and detransformed.

"Where's the sauce?!" Screamed Chloé as soon as Adrien stepped into the room.

Adrien sighed dreamily, completely tuned Chloé out.

"Hey! Don't you dare ignore me!" Yelled Chloé.

Adrien sighed again and walked into his room and flopped down on his bed. He kept on sighing, thinking about the beautiful girl who had not just comforted him but also understood him. This was becoming a nuisance to Plagg.

"If you want to think about the girl who stole your heart so much, why can't you do it quietly?!" Shouted Plagg.

Adrien sighed and buried his head deeper into his pillow. Maybe Plagg was right. Whenever he thought about Marinette, his face would heat up, his heart would do jumping jacks and butterflies would flutter along his throat.

Maybe he's in love...

No.

He is in love.

There was no question about it. That beautiful and kind girl has truly stolen his heart and Adrien couldn't be happier.

"I love you, Princess. My Princess..." Whispered Adrien before falling asleep.

Plagg couldn't hold back anymore. He phased through the walls and stopped only when he reached the garden. Knowing that the security system allowed him to enter, Plagg phased through the wall without causing any disturbance. He raced over to the Miracle Box and pushed the lid open. He took the ladybug jewel out and placed it on the soft grass floor. The jewel glowed in the moonlight and shortly after, Tikki appeared.

"Plagg? What are you doing here? Where's Adrien?" Questioned Tikki.

"I have something big to tell you!" Shouted Plagg.

"Yeah. Okay. But what if Adrien needs you?" Interrupted the ladybug kwami.

Plagg sighed and took in a deep breath.

"Adrien's in love! I repeat, he's in LOVE! L.O.V.E!" Screamed Plagg.

"What?! I need to talk to him. I have a lot of advice to give! PLAGG! Take me to him!!" Yelled Tikki.

"No can do, Sugarcube. You know that a Miraculous can't exit this chamber without its owner. Besides, I'm here to advise him!"

"Plagg! You are horrible at giving advice. You'll probably encourage him to do all sorts of reckless stuff. He's new to love. He'll listen to every single thing you say and he'll end up breaking his and the girl's heart!" Advised Tikki.

Plagg sighed. Tikki knew him so well. He did want to have fun but he knew that Tikki was right.

"I'll bring him here tomorrow, Sugarcube. You can advise him allll night long." Replied Plagg.

"I'll be waiting..." Tikki said while hugging Plagg and vanishing into her destined Miraculous.

Plagg took the Miraculous and placed it in its designated slot, the middle of the Miracle Box where the yin-yang existed. He stared at the slot where his Miraculous had been. The Miraculous of Destruction cannot exist without its destined opposing force and vice versa. Even Plagg didn't know how Chat Noir was coping without his destined partner. They were created to balance each other and right now, destruction has the upper hand. Even though the power of destruction was in the right hands, something like this wasn't supposed to happen. Plagg closed the Miracle Box and flew back to his room.

Seeing Tikki without an owner was killing Plagg. He knew that it wasn't his fault but he couldn't help feeling guilty. If a Miraculous remains without an owner for too long, it goes into hibernation. Plagg could tell that Tikki was lending her energy to the Miraculous to keep it active. She was getting weaker by the day and Adrien had to visit her almost every day to keep her strong and active.

Plagg knew that it wasn't Adrien's fault either. He had searched endlessly for an owner to the Ladybug Miraculous but every one of them was rejected by the Miraculous. The Miraculous wasn't physically handed over to them but the Miraculous had never glowed in their presence. A Miraculous can always feel the aura of its chosen, whether good or evil. The Ladybug jewel can sense the hidden aura of a person which is why it has the ability to reject a person chosen to be its owner.

Plagg sighed and flew over to a shelf and curled into a ball. Once he was comfortable enough, he drifted into his own dream world with his Camembert tucked under his belly.

When morning dawned, Adrien woke up to darkness surrounding him. He looked around and still saw nothing but black. Usually, the sunlight would stream into his room through the window which would eventually wake him up. He felt something tickle his nose and sneezed before he could even register what was happening.

"Hey!" Came a tiny voice from the floor.

"Plagg?" Questioned Adrien.

"Oh no. It's Tikki here. What did you think, you dolt?! Of course, it's Plagg! Do you think I sound anything like Tikki?!" Shouted Plagg still on the ground.

"Yeesh, Plagg. So you were sleeping on my head and fell onto my face?" Asked Adrien.

"Yep. It was freezing last night and I thought, 'Hey! Why not sleep on that idiot's head? He has that blonde hair for a reason!' and I must have slid onto your stupid, dumb face." Summed Plagg.

"That's not very nice..." Murmured Adrien.

Plagg just ignored him and flew off to find a piece of Camembert to eat. He knew that he'd have to take the boy to Tikki sooner than he had planned. She had threatened him to bring the blonde boy in love to her but it seemed that Adrien won't be going to visit her at night anymore.

Adrien had already showered and was making his way towards the kitchen.

"Hey, dude! Please tell me that you are wearing shorts under that towel cause I'm not ready to get my eyes burned out... Again." Greeted Nino.

"Good morning to you too, Nino. And yes, I'm wearing my boxers. Don't worry. You won't have to see my glorious butt again. Unless you want to, that is." Winked Adrien.

Nino reddened and managed to choke up a reply.

"N-no thank you. Besides, my butt is way more glorious than yours!" Nino boasted.

"Oh yeah? Wanna see for yourself?"

Nino ran away at that comment and hid in his room, scared that Adrien might follow him.

Adrien laughed and walked into the kitchen and was met with a glowering Chloé.

"Where's the sauce?!" Screamed Chloé.

"Sorry, Chlo. The stores were closed last night when I finished patrol." Lied Adrien.

He knew that it wasn't nice to lie to his best friend and family. But he didn't want to tell them about Marinette when even he wasn't sure about how they felt about each other. Even though he understood his love for her, he wasn't sure how Marinette thought about him.

Marinette...

Thinking about her made him blush and sigh, making him act like a complete fool around the others. Her beautiful blue eyes turned his legs into noodles and her smile made his heart hammer in his chest. His ears would turn a bright crimson red and his green eyes would dilate just like a cat.

"Adrien? Are you okay?" Asked Alya.

He snapped out of his thoughts and focused on Alya. He hadn't noticed that his food had been laid out in front of him and Master Fu was staring straight into his soul.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. It's just... hot in here. Probably because of me."

"Yep. He's fine." Sighed Chloé.

"Adrien? Care to go for a walk?" Asked Plagg.

"Sure, buddy."

Plagg led Adrien towards the garden and phased through the door not waiting till Adrien unlocked the door. Adrien knew what Plagg wanted. So he walked over to the Miracle Box and picked up the earrings.

"Adrien! How's my angel in love doing?" Asked Tikki.

"W-what?"

"Oh, please! Are you trying to hide it from mother Tikki? Even if Plagg hadn't told me, I would have sensed it from a mile away." Replied Tikki.

Adrien blushed and sat on the grass floor with Plagg on his head and Tikki in his hand.

"Now, I think you know all the do s and don't s when you're in a relationship. But just to make sure, I'll give you some tips." Advised Tikki.

"Oh no. Are we having 'The Talk'? Please Tikki. Don't do this to me!" Pleaded Adrien.

"But I have to. You are new to love and if I let Plagg guide you, you'll probably scare that girl away."

"Hey! But I agree with you, Sugarcube." Said Plagg.

"First things first. Don't just go up to her and shout out your love for her. She might not be ready yet. Don't reveal yourself. Whether you are visiting her as Adrien or Chat, don't reveal your alter ego. It might be too dangerous. Always visit her secretly as Chat because if any member of the Akuma gang sees you, the girl will be in serious trouble. Understood?"

Adrien nodded. Of course, he didn't want to endanger Marinette. He loved her and would never let anyone hurt her.

"Next, don't force her into doing anything. Even if she doesn't return your feelings, don't force her into a relationship with you. But I'm sure she won't reject you. Always be there for her. Make her understand that she can trust you. Bring her flowers and never ever touch or kiss her forcefully." Continued Tikki.

Adrien nodded but his mind was elsewhere. He was dreaming about kissing Marinette. Those rosy lips... Her beautiful smile as they leaned in... Her hands grasping his... Her beautiful eyes cl-

"Adrien! Earth to Adrien!" Yelled Tikki.

"Huh? What... What were you saying Tikki?"

Tikki sighed and giggled. She knew what the boy had been thinking even without activating her powers.

"I was asking you to protect the girl and be with her as often as you can. But be careful. What's her name again?"

"Marinette..." Sighed Adrien.

Tikki giggled and looked at Plagg.

"He sure is in love. Gross!" Exclaimed Plagg.

"Oh? But you do love me, right?" Questioned Tikki.

"Always, Sugarcube." Smiled Plagg.

Adrien shook himself out of his daydreams nearly knocking Plagg off of his head.

"Hey! Watch it! Delicate material is up here." Shouted Plagg.

Adrien ignored him and took the cookies that he had brought with him and handed them to Tikki.

"I hope that this is enough until lunch. I'll bring some more for you. I promise to find you an owner, Tikki."

Tikki nodded and took the cookies gratefully.

"You already did too much, Adrien. It's just that the Miraculous of Creation can't be handed over to any random person. I'd change its abilities if I could but that's the way it had been created." Sighed Tikki.

Adrien watched Tikki eat her cookies and she vanished when she was done. Adrien gently picked up the Miraculous and placed it in the box.

"We're supposed to balance each other..." Sighed Adrien.

There was only one way to relieve his mind and he made his way towards his destination.

A/N: Why am I still here?

Welp...

WHAT IS THIS?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG! I'M CRYING! (T_T)

Bug out!!🐞

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

237K 9K 30
Chat Noir and Ladybug are known as Paris' superheroes. But no one knows their true identities. Or Chat's love life. He spent almost all if his time...
87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
196K 4.5K 13
All of Paris thinks Marinette is Chat Noir's girlfriend after the hero publicly rescued her during an akuma attack. Will Marinette survive the villa...
92.3K 2.2K 20
Marinette gets akumatized but no one knows until all hell breaks loose. Her pink and cheerful style goes to black and badass. She blocks out all her...