The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Wait he saw that?
Lost puppy
Minecraft!
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Trip planning
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Halloween
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
A lot of yelling
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
A sketch of a bee
A/n

Together again

3.9K 136 93
By _Lostinspace

"LOOK WHO IT IS CHAT!" Tubbo shouted as he walked up to a rather familiar girl walking up to him.

"Stop!" She giggled.

It had been officially 6 months since Y/n and Tubbo had started dating and they have been so happy. Now together again Y/n has flown out to see Tubbo for the first time and she was so excited. They agreed to meet up at the pier where Tubbo would be streaming. And they agreed if chat hit their sub goal they would tell them.

"Now chat! See that Sub goal! If you reach it I will tell you the big secret I can tell you all now!" Tubbo reminded them. And as if god had spoken the subs began to flowing in.

"Let's go this way." I suggested as we began to walk to a place to sit.

"Ok Mint why the hell are you here?" Tubbo asked as if he didn't already know.

"We have literally been planing this but since you apparently forgot! I'm here to look for universities."

"Shhhh it was dramatic effect!"

"Pfft anyway yeah I thought it could be fun so here I am. Wait how is chat about to hit sub goal?"

"Wait did Ranboo donate?" Tubbo asked. "Just tell them already!!!" Tubbo read out his message.

"And there we go!" I smiled. "Guess it's time to tell them."

"Ok chat we have a couple ways we could do this. One you all could get a YouTube video, we just tell you all now, or a post on either Instagram or Twitter. Which one?" And as if it wasn't obvious they all said they wanted it now. "Pfft ok. Do you want to tell them or me?"

"Chat! We're dating!" I just said and hugged him around his neck. Ranboo soon calling me I picked up.

"YOU TOOK MY HUSBAND!" He shouted.

"SUCK IT MEMORY BOY!" I laughed.

"Welp guess I'm going to go kill your animals."

"WHY DID WE LET YOU ONTO OUR WORLD! TUBBO I MUST GO SAVE FLUFFER FLUFFERS THE FLUFFIEST THE THIRD!" I shouted as I ran to his house!

"I guess that's the end of the stream. Bye guys go raid Ranboo as he's about to go live." And with that Tubbo ended. We went to his house and I said hello his his parents. They we're so sweet and offered me a place to stay. Declining since I had a hotel room not too far I excused myself and went up to Tubbo's room. I walked in and walked over to his wardrobe. There I found his Fundy hoodie and slipped it on. Laying down on his bed I began to watch TikTok.

"Yes Ranboo Mint is with me." I heard him say before he tapped me.

"Yeah?"

"Ranboo asked if you would come speak to him. You don't have to if you're tired." He said in a soft tone. Nodding I got up and slipped his headphones on. Before I sat down I signaled for him to sit down before I sat in his lap.

"Hello?" I asked.

"MINT!"

"Yes?" I asked a little taken aback from his volume.

"You took my husband!"

"I saw him first. There for he's mine!"

"Yeah but I married him first!"

"Bold of you to assume such!" I laughed which caused him chat to go wild.

"Wait. What does that mean?" Turning to Tubbo I said my next comment.

"I'm tired?"

"You don't have to continue to talk." He said before slipping the headphones off.

 "Ok anyway I'm going to-" I'm guessing Ranboo cut him off. Rather then leaving I sit turned around and rested my chin on his shoulders and listen to him play. Just close enough to hear Ranboo continued to question him I soon fell asleep from the warmth of Tubbo.

~

Opening my eyes I could hear Tubbo kind of talking softly. I was still in the same position I had fallen asleep in and was getting a bit uncomfortable. But I stayed still to try and listen to what he was talking about.

"Chat I can't talk loud Mint's sleeping right next to me and I don't want to wake her!" Tubbo whisper shouted.

"I'm awake bubbo." I mumbled.

"See why you did chat!" Tubbo said a bit louder as he didn't want to startle my drowsy self.

"It wasn't you. I just kinda woke up."

"Don't turn around face cam is on."

"Wait does that mean chat saw the back of my head the entire time?"

"Yup."

"Wow how dare you do such." I giggled. Pulling my phone out of the hoodie pocket I saw what River had posted.

"Tubbo are you still talking to Ranboo?" I mumbled.

"No. what's up?" Tubbo responded.

"Ranboo I have no idea if you are watching the stream but I want to let you know when we meet up I am going to end you. And clipers clip this and send this to River." I explained. Reaching for my mask behind Tubbo I turned around and stared right for the camera. "I am going to come to your house and get your brothers to help me silly sting your entire room."

Tubbo who was loosing this was laughing so hard and I began to laugh right after. Just as I said that River face timed me.

"Speak of the devil!" I said and answered quickly and then proceeded to turn the phone to the camera.

"YOU LISTEN HERE YOU TUBBO SIMP!"

"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU OCEAN LOOKING SELF! HOW DARE YOU GRUMBLE ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP!"

"GET A ROOM AND STOP BEING COUPLY THEN!"

"YOU WERE IN MY DAMN HOUSE!" I argued. Tubbo sitting behind me still was just holding his head as his stream had been hijacked with an angry sleepy me.

"Alright this is enough." Tubbo shouted. Picking me up he moved to out of frame and muted his mic. "River I will clot you next time we meet up now bye." He said before he press hang up. "And you are too sleep deprived to be starting arguments."

"I was in the right." I mumbled.

"Yes but still."

"I know."

"Now do you want to help me be a pro at geoguesser?" Nodding we went back and proceed to play geoguesser till I needed to go back to my hotel. Once ariving there I flopped onto my bed then rolled to my side where I would look outside the window. They were dull but visible, they were stars, they were his stars. Looking at them I pulled out my sketchbook and sketched my view before changing and going to sleep.

Cracking my eyes open I hear a Tubbo banging on my door. Dragging myself to the door I peeked to see a wide awake Tubbo standing there. Opening the door I was imminently woken with a hug.

"Hello!"

"Hi." I smiled as I moved to pat his head with my hand. As tired and not awake I felt I couldn't be mad at him.

"Time to go see Tommy!"

"God I am not ready for this." I mumbled. The rest of the morning could be summed up of me trying to get my life together and Tubbo being Tubbo. After like two hours we found ourselfs on the road. Chatting with Tubbo's mom was as fun as ever as she began to tell me sneaky little secrets that Tubbo failed to mention or got topic off of. Like his south park phase.

"He would wear the same thing everyday." She laughed as she spoke of a outfit that resembled Tweek.

"Mum you didn't have to tell her that!" Tubbo complained.

"Silence you Tweek kinnie!" I told him.

"I regret dating you!" Tubbo laughed.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN!" I said before turning away to face the window. Followed by him apologizing and tried to get my attention once more.

"I thought you regret dating me?"

"You know I was joking." Tubbo said sweetly. Continuing to ignore him it was cute and entertaining to see him try and get me to forgive him. By the time we reached Tommy's home he had apologized so many times and tried to hold my hand a total of 10 times. Just as Tubbo got out of the car his mom asked me to stay for a second.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked as I thought I was in trouble.

"I just want to say thank you for putting up with my boy. He's a handful I know but you seem to just get him."

"You are right. He is a lot." I started as I looked out the window to see him and Tommy hug as they once again reunite along with Jack popping out to see him. "But he wouldn't be Tubbo without that." I smiled.

"He's lucky to have a girl like you. And he knows that." She smiled. and looked back to me. Embarrassed by her comment I thanked her before I jolt at the knock on the window.

"Are you coming?" Tubbo asked. Rolling my eyes I said my goodbyes before stepping out and grabbing my things.

"THERE YOU ALL YOU TALL CHILD!" I shouted. Running up I gave him a hug before he could say anything rude.  After rude comments were exchanged we went inside and enjoyed each other's time. I can't wait for what's to come.

1583 words

_______________________

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER! =(! GET HYPED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 493 11
Not everything is better shared ⚠️This is NOT my best work and will probably be rewritten.⚠️ ❌No Romantic Shipping, Sorry to Disappoint❌ !Spoiler War...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...
59.8K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
8.9K 378 8
Ranboo doesn't talk to people. He's very alone. He's bullied at school, he doesn't like his brothers. He feels like there's no one there for him. He...