The Future Hunters

By RJCime

More

Chapter 1: The Scorpio Protocol
Chapter 2: Calgary High
Chapter 3: Blinded Visor
Chapter 4: Frozen Puzzle
Chapter 5: Panthalassa's Island
Chapter 6: Core of the Mantis
Report 273: Time Worm
Chapter 7: Manticore
Report XIA-07: The Time Angel Project
Chapter 8: Flowering Hell
Valkyrie Missions 1&2: Test and Falcon Wing
Chapter 9: Don't Dream
Valkyrie Mission 3: Wing Clip
Chapter 10: Hyper-predator
Valkyrie Mission 4: Cerebral
Chapter 11: The Old Man in the Chair
Chapter 12: Tropical Fish and Shining Rainbows
Chapter 13: Twice Marked, Twice Victims
Valkyrie Mission 6: Unknown
Chapter 14: Walls and Dust
Chapter 15: Lose It All
Chapter 16: Symbols Lead Us On...
Chapter 17: ...But Monsters Tear Us Down
Valkyrie Mission 7: The Scorpio Project
Chapter 18: Language Acquisition
Chapter 19: Skyline of Grass
Chapter 20: Outside World
Scorpio's Journal: Day 347:
The Book of Flowering Hell: Written and Illustrated by Geoffrey Jamerson

Valkyrie Mission 5: Seoul Overturn

3 0 0
By RJCime

Year proposed: 2016, 2nd November

Mission: Operation Seoul Overturn

Proposed Operation: To assess the situation of the leaked North Korean Inter Continental Hunter Missiles, and to prevent Russian assistance with the construction of any ICHMs within the Western Hemisphere. 

AAR: We have gathered intelligence on the subject of five ICHMs being constructed in the Western Hemisphere. It has not been confirmed either where, when or the type of ICHMs that are being constructed. The mission was simple to send the Time Worm back to the designated year and for it to infiltrate the facility we suspect to be making the ICHMs. The base in question lays fifteen miles south-west of Pyongyang, capital of North Korea. 

In the late hours of the morning the Time Worm successfully infiltrated the base and reported that it had discovered two Type C ICHMs. Not only did this not match up with our previous intelligence, the type of the missile was well below the range to be of any threat to the United States. 

The source of the ICHMs that were fired at the United States have still not been identified, however it has been decided to strike North Korea from the list of likely aggressors due to this mission. The two Type C ICHMs were not destroyed due to fear of retaliation from allies of North Korea. 

Note: It has recently been found that the source of the ICHMs was the Stalingrad region of the New Russian Republic. The missiles launched at the United States has now been identified as twelve Type S ICHMs with cloaking technology. It is also noted that the cloaking technology was impervious to infra-red and radar, voiding our Long-range Missile Detection Artefact (LaMbDA). It is also noted that the technology used to created the cloaking device was the invention of a James Kramer, American, 19 years old, Honorary Graduate of the University of MIT, and was powered by power cells created in the Scientific Institute of Pyongyang, five miles north of the missile silo that the Time Worm had previously investigated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 47 46
.
107 3 1
938 214 26