Obeisant [A Yandere Feature]

Da Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere! CEO x Dancer! Reader] (This also is Sub!Male x Dom! Reader. So this far, this Yandere will be the k... Altro

Ch.1: Night Club.
Ch.3: Twenty Seconds.
Ch.4: Weekend's Problems.
Ch.5: Personal Meetings.
Ch.6: Not a Cheap One.
Ch.7: Dating.
Ch.8: In the Park.
Ch.9: Proposal.
Ch.10: Decision.
Ch.11: Meeting up.
Ch.12: New Place.
Ch.13: First Lesson.
Ch.14: New Morning.
Ch.15: Meeting Again.
Ch.16: Midnight Time.
Special Chapter!
Ch.17: Unknown Call.
Ch.18: Meet Up.
Ch. 19: Late Night.

Ch.2: Without Rest.

16K 672 1K
Da Mad_and_Twisted

Song: Overwhelmed - Royal & The Serpent.

The last client leaves the room with an exited smile on her face, as the guard on the door sighs and lit up a cigarette putting it on his mouth. After five minutes, he enters the room seeing the woman taking her pink mask off wearing black cargo pants and a red tank top while looking at the presents on the stage.

“What kind of shit did they give you this time?” he stands next to her.

“The usual, candies, chocolates, a thong, necklaces made of gold…”

He chuckles “Damn, I wish they also considered bringing gifts for the guard on the door” he grabs a piece of chocolate and eats it.

“Well, maybe if you start dancing on the pole they’ll do it” she smiles grabbing another chocolate.

“I’ll do it only if you give me private lessons” he winks at her.

“Sure, all you need is spending your childhood in ballet’s lessons and then let the life take you to a hall of horrible events that ends up dragging you into a night club as a deluxe dancer” she puts her jacket on and grabs her helmet.

“Easy…” he replies and puts the gifts on her backpack handing it to her.

She chuckles and rolls her eyes “See you tomorrow, Mr. Kong” she grabs the backpack and walks towards the door.

“(Y/n)…” he crosses his arms.

“Right, right” she turns looking at him “Sorry, Toji” she waves at him and exits the room “It just that your name isn’t as cool as Mr. Kong”

“Fuck off, Aphrodite” he gives the middle finger.

“That’s my name, honey, don’t wear it out” she closes the door behind her and exits the place from the backdoor where her motorbike was parked.

Putting her helmet on, she gets on her motorbike and drives away to her apartment.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

When she parks the motorbike inside of the department’s parking lot, she takes her helmet off andwalks to the elevator pressing the button that takes her to her floor. Yawning, she stretches a little as the elevator’s doors open on her floor.

Walking in the silent halls, she stands in front of a door and knocks twice.

An old lady with dark skin opens the door and smiles at her “Long night?” she takes a step back letting the young girl go inside.

“Yes…” she manages to mutter out.

The old lady looks at the couch where a five years old boy was sleeping.

“As always, he said that he was going to wait for you but he ended up sleeping five minutes after” the old lady laughs lowly.

(Y/n) smiles at her little brother lifting him from the couch and holds against her chest as the boy instinctively hugs her laying his head on her shoulder while sleeping.

“Thanks for watching over him, Mizu-san”

“My pleasure, he’s an angel”

(Y/n) walks towards the door exiting the apartment and walking to her door.

Using the keys on her hands, she opens the door and enters locking the door behind her. She throws the bag and the helmet on the couch and walks towards his bedroom. Once inside, she lays him on his bed covering his body with a blanket and then she exits the room walking to the bathroom.

After taking a bath and dressing up with only a large shirt and her panties, she throws herself on her bed and takes a deep breath. Looking at her nightstand, there was a picture of her playing in the snow with her mother and little brother... The cancer took her mother away from her children a year ago, and now, with nineteen years old, (Y/n) has to deal with a heavy weight on her shoulders.

She sobs while hugging a pillow to hide her crying face, she needed to stay strong for her little brother but there were times where she was just tired of everything.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The little boy opens his eyes when her sister opens the curtains of his room letting the sun light hit his face.

“Rise and shine, Muffin” she sits on his bed putting his school’s uniform on the chair next to his bed.

“Gouda...” he yawns and stretches.

“Good day to you too” she chuckles and rolls her eyes.

Her brother has the habit to change words with cheese names that sound similar to what he’s trying to say.

“Today you have excursion in the museum with your class, right?”

His eyes shine as the energy invades his little body.

“Yes! Yes, I do!” he gets up from the bed and runs to the bathroom to start his daily routing.

With a smile, she exits his room and finishes preparing breakfast, in less than ten minutes, her brother sits in front of her.

“Thanks for the food!” he starts eating as she takes a sip of her coffee.

He looks at her and tilts his head “You look sleepy”

She chuckles “I am a little sleepy, but don’t worry, this coffee will give me energy for the day”

He smiles and nods “Good, you need to cheddar for the day!”

“Cheddar…” she mutters “Oh, cheer up”

He nods again and drinks the juice from his glass.

After finishing breakfast, Tenma sits in front of the TV watching his favorite morning anime as (Y/n) went back to her room to dress up properly to take her brother to the kindergarten.

When she returns, she sees her brother wearing her helmet and holding her motorbike's keys on his little hand.

“I’ll drive” he talks trying to imitate an intimidating voice.

She laughs and shakes her head “Your kindergarten isn’t that far, let’s walk”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“No”

“Yes”

“Perfect, let’s go”

“Okay”

She grabs the apartment’s keys and walks to the door as her brother leaves the helmet on the chair with her keys.

As she opens the door and grabs his backpack, he runs next to her holding her hand.

Smiling down at him, she closes the door behind her locking it and walks to the elevator.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When they arrive at his kindergarten, they see the school bus in front of it.

Taking a deep breath, she kneels down in front of her brother.

“Now, the rules”

“I already know them” he pouts.

“I know that you know but I still want to be sure, okay?”

He looks at her eyes and nods.

“Great” she places her hands on his cheeks “Don’t talk to strangers, don’t accept food from strangers and no matter what happens, you don’t separate yourself from the group, it doesn’t matter if a teacher calls you, or a guide… not even if they are a cop… Do not separate from your group… and if someone if forcing you to go with them…”

“I’ll scream with all my lungs!”

“Good…” she kisses his forehead “You know that I love you, right? I'll take you to your favorite place to dinner tonight”

“I love you too!” he smiles at her.

She stands up and holds his hand walking to his group standing with his teacher. The old teacher greets them with a warm smile as Tenma runs to his friends.

She looks at him talking with them as she looks to the sidewalk where many parents were standing looking at their children, talking to each other some fathers were checking her out while some mothers were glaring at her. The mothers knew that her mother used to be a male's scourter and they where quick to assume that she was a prostitute, even when they didn't know her real job. Sighing, she walks towards two parents talking to each other, when they see her, they smile at her.

“Hello darling, you look stunning today”

“I look stunning everyday” she winks at her as the other woman laughs.

“Yes, you do, baby” Yamamoto Muma was the mother of one of Tenma’s friends. She is a trans woman, that’s why many parents also look down on her.

“It seems that you wake up with the right foot, (Y/n)-chan” Shimizu Ryo smiles at her, he was the father of another Tenma’s friend. The reason why other parents avoid him was because he was married to a man.

“It’s hard to not be happy when you see them like this”

They look at the children that were talking happily about the museum.

“Kentaro has been talking all night about this visit” Muma chuckles.

“You bet, mi little Yu even write down every question that she’s going to make" Ryo felt proud of his kid.

They hear someone clearing their throat, turning around, they see a little group of mothers glaring at them.

“You shouldn’t be allowed on this place, what you do isn’t morally correct” she crosses her arms “Our kids don’t need to see a transvestite, a homo and a whore”

“Here we go again” Muma rolls her eyes.

“It’s easy to be a moralist but it’s hard to have true morals” Ryo looks at them.

“Our kids doesn’t need to see this many clowns this morning, yet here you are. Shouldn’t you go back to the circus before the master gets mad?” (Y/n) crosses her arms.

Muma nods “You look like you just finished filming an scene as a zombie from The Walking Dead and then came here to drop your kids”

The woman frowns “You are just jealous because you’ll never be a real woman”

“If a real woman looks like you then I’d rather be rat” Muma crosses her arms.

“That’s why you two are excluded from our ladies meetings, you are too grotesque”

“Damn, sweetie, if you spend more time exercising and less time in ‘Ladies Meeting’ then maybe your husband wouldn’t be a regular client of mine” (Y/n) was aware of the rumors about her, but she didn't mind them. She actually enjoyed playing games like this to piss them up.

“Yeah! Get a hold of your life, old lady” Tenma appears next to (Y/n) with an angry expression on his face.

Muma snorts and cover her mouth as Ryo chuckles under his breath.

The old woman’s face turns red in shame.

“Muffin, what are you doing here?” she kneels down to be on her brother’s level.

“You have my parmesan in your bag”

“Permission” she nods “Right, sorry” she grabs the written permission and hands it to him.

“Thanks!” he kisses her cheek before running off to his teacher.

“See!? You are a bad example for that poor kid, I will talk about this on the next PTA’s reunion” she walks away with her friends behind her.

“Ugh, this bitches don’t get tired, I bet that they even have a shrine for us” Muma rolls her eyes.

“And they use it for their witchcraft reunions with voodoo dolls and things like that” Ryo scoffs.

“Well, that explains why they are a pain in the ass” (Y/n) mutters.

They laugh as they see the kids go away in the scholar bus waving at them.

“God, I’m dying to drink a margarita right now” Muma says.

Ryo checks his watch “It’s nine in the morning”

“Okay, okay… a wine spritzers” she wiggles her eyebrows.

“… Yes, I’m in”

“What do you say, darling?” they look at the girl that smiles at them.

“I would love to, but I have an exam in a couple of hours so I was planning to go to the college’s bibliotheca”

“Darling” Muma sighs “Don't you think that you are doing too much? Can’t you take the exam another day?”

Ryo nods “I wouldn’t normally approve this but if you can take another date to do the exam and relax for today…”

“There’s another date, but it’s the same date as Tenma’s birthday… I already promised him to spend the whole day with him, besides, the CPS’s guy told me that I needed to approve at least five assignments this year”

They sigh, they pitied the young girl. So young and already with so many responsibilities.

“Let me drive you to the bibliotheca”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Naoya was sitting down on his office while looking coldly at the wall in front of him. He was hearing the voice from the other line of the phone.

“I apologize” an old voice speaks “But the other clients refused to give up their reservations… You’ll need to wait for three months for the next turn”

“Is there a possibility to reserve the first turn then?”

“There’s a bid that you can join if you like”

He looks down at the handkerchief on his hand.

“Put me in”

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

40.3K 1.3K 38
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
266K 7.1K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
123K 1.7K 10
"𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐...𝑨𝑩𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 �...
426K 3K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...