Travelling With The Enemy | BL

By the_flower_bed

*this story is currently being edited When Wang Bao finds that his older Brother, Wang Lei the King of Man Co... More

Thank You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty FIve
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred & One
Chapter One Hundred & Two
Chapter One Hundred & Three
Chapter One Hundred & Four
Chapter One Hundred & Five
Chapter One Hundred & Six
Chapter One Hundred & Seven
Chapter One Hundred & Eight
Chapter One Hundred & Nine
Chapter One Hundred & Ten
Chapter One Hundred & Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hundred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty One

Chapter Twenty Four

50 4 0
By the_flower_bed

After the fight Pou put Wang Bao on break, Nakai had offered to take over but both Ma and Pou refused, causing Ma to become the cook again. Wang Bao didn't want to see Nakai after their fight and Pou didn't force it. To help them keep their distance, Pou allowed Wang Bao to stay in his room for the night. The following morning Wang Bao continued to stay in the room, and Ma brought his breakfast in; her aged face showing her concern while she forced Wang Bao into a tight hug. Ma's short frame held Wang Bao's waist until he couldn't breathe, and he heard her say with a muffled voice.

"You two should talk it out, don't stay cooped up in this room."

Wang Bao frowned and shook his head, acting like a spoiled child when saying.

"I don't want to talk to him."

Ma couldn't get through to Wang Bao, no matter how hard she tried and she took the dirty dishes away once he had eaten. Not long after Ma left, Rara came running in. His face was sad and red from all of his crying. The small boy sprinted across the large room before jumping forward, and Wang Bao caught Rara easily before he laid back onto the large bed behind them. In Wang Bao's arms, Rara wiped his wet face on Wang Bao's shirt, his childish voice becoming muffled.

"I'm sorry~ I told Nakai to hit your butt so he could win the fight and now you hate him. Waah~~"

Rara started crying thinking he was at fault but Wang Bao soothed him gently.

"It's not your fault, I was angry for other reasons. I shouldn't have continued fighting when I was so angry."

Rara wiped his wet face on Wang Bao again and laid on the flat chest. Wang Bao saw how tired Rara looked, as if he hadn't slept very well, and it wasn't long before the small child fell asleep on his chest. Wang Bao was also tired because he had spent all night thinking over his violent breakdown, trying to figure out why it had happened, especially since he couldn't remember a lot of the fight. The sound of Rara's soft snoring was enough to make Wang Bao's eyes droop, and he fell asleep with his legs hanging off the bed. Later in the day It seemed everyone wanted to visit Wang Bao; multiple crew members tried to bring snacks in but would turn around when they saw Wang Bao sleeping soundly. Pou had also visited and put Wang Bao on the bed properly, not disturbing either sleeping people. The last person to visit Wang Bao was Nakai. When he walked into the room and saw both people sleeping, he was tempted to turn around, but he stopped mid step. Looking back at Wang Bao's frowning face, Nakai walked over to the bed, picking up both Wang Bao and Rara in one smooth motion.

. . . . . . .

When Wang Bao woke up, he was still half asleep but anxiously felt around for Rara since he felt no weight on his chest, but when he opened his eyes realised he was back in his cabin on Nakai's bed, with Nakai laying beside him. Like usual Nakai's eyes were on the screen of the tablet he was holding, without looking over, Nakai spoke in a dull voice.

"Rara woke up half an hour ago, he's with his Mother now."

Wang Bao wanted to avoid Nakai because of his violent outburst, but he knew it would only lead to problems once they left the ship and he forced himself to sit up. Wang Bao's eyes stared at the sheet in front of him before he spoke in a gloomy tone.

"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I should have listened to you and stopped fighting but for some reason...I couldn't control my body, I didn't want to be violent or aggressive towards you...but I couldn't stop myself."

Nakai continued scrolling through whatever was on his screen without really looking, he replied to Wang Bao with a hint of bitterness.

"Why should you apologise? You hate me and I deserve that hatred. After all I've done to you and your body, I should be punished severely."

Wang Bao felt they were on two different pages and he became confused. He tried to tell Nakia properly, but his words weren't making sense.

"I don't hate you....At first I did ....but that was because..."

Suddenly Nakai and Wang Bao looked at each other. Nothing had changed between them, but also everything seemed to have changed without them realising. At first Wang Bao was disgusted by Nakai's bargaining, he thought it was perverse and hated the feeling, but now Wang Bao didn't mind having to do such things with Nakai, he was even shocked at how much he enjoyed the feeling of having Nakai inside him. Wang Bao didn't want to admit the latter of his train of thought, but he ended up saying nothing at all. Because of their silence, the tension in the room thickened. Unfortunately Nakai took the lack of conversation as Wang Bao not bothering to hide his hatred, and he spoke loudly, sounding almost defensive.

"I'll tell you this now. I only treated you coldly in the beginning because of my hatred for your brother. I wanted to hurt you because I would never be able to do anything against Wang Lei."

Wang Bao became even more confused and he scrunched his face, a list of questions erupting from his mouth.

"Why do you hate my brother? How did you two even meet? Is this why you've been to Man Country so many times? And what about the war?!"

Nakai looked hesitant to answer any of Wang Bao's questions, but he placed the tablet down anyway. For some of the questions, Nakai wasn't sure if he was the one who should be answering, he thought that maybe it was best to let Wang Lei explain some things. Nakai remained silent as he tried to figure out what to do and say. Beside him Wang Bao waited patiently like a small puppy, but after a while he couldn't help but sigh. With Nakai still lost in deep thought, Wang Bao crawled across the large bed and kneeled beside him. His voice was rather chipper when he offered.

"I understand there are some things I can't be told. So let's start over. A clean slate."

Wang Bao held his hand out, smiling at Nakai.

"Hi, I'm Wang Bao. The youngest Prince of Man Country and I'm on my way to find my brother, Wang Lei who is King."

Nakai scoffed at the awkward introduction and took Wang Bao's hand, playing along.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Wang Bao of Man Country, I'm Prince Nakai Ta of Giant Country and I'm guiding you to where your brother, King Wang Lei is."

The two men chuckled at the ridiculous scene and let go of the other's hand. Wang Bao felt better now but Nakai seemed on the fence about something still. Wang Bao wanted to leave for the dining area because he was hungry, but Nakai pulled him back onto the bed with a serious look on his face. Wang Bao looked back at Nakai curiously before he was told.

"I have something important to tell you."

Wang Bao sat back down and turned to Nakai, curious about what else there was to say. Nakai's tone suddenly became low and serious, making the air thick with tension.

"The main reason I wanted the deal between us to be sex related, was because I wanted to humiliate Wang Lei and your family. A Giant's semen doesn't only help with allowing the skin to stretch and repair quickly, it also has the ability to create a new organ in males over a long period of time."

Wang Bao tried to understand Nakai's words, but he wasn't following. While shaking his head, he said in a light voice.

"I-I don't understand, what do you mean?"

Nakai sighed as he looked at Wang Bao's flat stomach.

"Way back in the beginning of Giant country, because of the large fatality in female Giants, male Giants started having sex with each other, and over time the first baby birthed by a male Giant was born . When doctors ran tests over his body, they found a newly formed organ had grown inside of him. The new organ was the same as a womb inside any other woman."

After listening to Nakai's short story, Wang Bao didn't believe what he was hearing and laughed at Nakai.

"Haha. Men can't get pregnant. I could believe the thing about more elastin in the skin and all that because of how far we've gone, but men having babies, that's not possible."

Nakai looked at Wang Bao in shock, his low voice grew in volume seeing how lightly Wang Bao was taking this.

"You don't believe me? Why would I lie about this? I gambled ruining your life since, hoping to get you pregnant. Doesn't that make you angry or upset?"

Wang Bao still didn't believe Nakai and he shook his head while still laughing. Thinking the conversation was over he stood up again, and walked to the door. Before his hand could twist the handle to open the door, Nakai pushed him against the metal, his hands squeezing Wang Bao's waist tightly. Wang Bao let out a light gasp before looking back at Nakai, but he could barely see anything from how close Nakai was to him. The large body sticking to his back felt hot, and when Nakai spoke, his voice was almost vibrating through both of their bodies.

"You want me to prove it?"

Nakai was a little frustrated now after not being taken seriously and he turned Wang Bao to face him, his dark green eyes glaring down at Wang Bao's cocky face. Wang Bao gave a slight nod, not actually understanding what was being asked of him. Seeing Wang Bao answer, Nakai roughly pulled the young man's pants off along with his underwear, then picked him up from under his thighs. Wang Bao felt his body leave the ground and his legs were slung over Nakai's shoulders. Without moving away from the door, Wang Bao's flaccid shaft was roughly sucked on by Nakai's large mouth, every now and then, Nakai's large tongue would lap at his sensitive hole and taint. Wang Bao banged his head against the door lightly as he felt his body heat up. Nakai quickly moved his hands from Wang Bao's small waist to his ass, massaging it as if he was making bread. Wang Bao gasped from how rough he was being treated, with one hand on the ceiling and one hand gripping Nakai's hair, Wang Bao started to grind his hips against Nakai's face. Once Wang Bao was fully erect, Nakai lifted Wang Bao's butt a little more and started devouring the puckering entrance; his thick long tongue slid inside the soft hole before he pulled it back out only to repeat each motion, mimicking sex.

Once Wang Bao was on the verge of cumming early when Nakai pulled away, placing his weak body on the ground. Being on the receiving end of so much intense pleasure made Wang Bao's head feel a little dazed, allowing Nakai to use him however he wanted. Suddenly Wang Bao was turned around and pressed against the door again. He tried to push away from the cold metal but his body couldn't move because his backside was forcibly entered. Wang Bao gasped loudly from Nakai shoving in as much of his cock as would fit, through the rapid onslaught of thrusts, Wang Bao tried to speak.

"Ah~, haa~, wait. Slow down a little ha~"

Nakai didn't try to force his entire shaft inside Wang Bao's body because he couldn't handle it yet, but Nakai didn't want to go easy on him either. Nakai's hips drove forward violently until he felt Wang Bao's insides shrink, he then pulled out of Wang Bao completely only to ram the head of his cock back inside the gaping hole. Wang Bao felt like he was being pummelled from the inside, the lump in his stomach caused by Nakai's cock pressed against the cold metal door, but it didn't help to cool his burning body. While Wang Bao struggled to breathe and moan at the same time, Nakai hunched over Wang Bao's small body and sucked on his shoulders, leaving large red marks behind. The feeling of having his entire body taken over was pushing Wang Bao to the edge, clear thick juice leaked out of his cock as his hips were held in place. Wang Bao could feel the skin in his stomach push out to a scary size, as if Nakai was trying to fuck a new belly button into his stomach. With Wang Bao's legs turning to jelly, he held onto Nakai's strong arms on either side of him, and leaned into his broad chest. Both men stared at one another with crazed lust before Nakai pulled out and stepped away. The sudden feeling of emptiness left Wang Bao shivering, and before he could stop it a large load of cum squirted out of his cock onto the door and floor. Wang Bao whined loudly while he slowly sank to the floor, his hips gyrated despite his back hole being empty while his body continued to orgasm. Before Wang Bao could sit in his cum on the floor, Nakai lifted his limp body up and took him back to the bed.

On the bed Nakai laid Wang Bao down on his back, his own body towering over the shivering man. Wang Bao was in his own world after such an intense feeling, but Wang Bao was quickly brought back to reality when Nakai pushed his pale thigh back and roughly shoved his cock back into Wang Bao's sensitive intestines. Wang Bao's back arched off of the bed, as if he was being possessed, and he opened his mouth to scream but Wang Bao's gaped mouth was covered by Nakai's lips. Both men sucked on each other's tongues hungrily, their hips moving in sync with Nakai's violent thrusts. Although Wang Bao had just cum, his legs began to tremble and his hole clenched firmly, as if he was about to experience another mind breaking orgasm. The rough treatment from Nakai was hard to handle, but Wang Bao didn't want it to stop. Through glassy eyes, Wang Bao looked down to watch as his abused hole stretched to an absurd size in order to accommodate Nakai's cock. The sight would scare anyone but to Wang Bao, it made him want all of Nakai's shaft buried inside of him, filling him up forever.

While watching his abused hole like a pervert, Nakai had grown hungry again and shoved his tongue deep inside Wang Bao's mouth, almost gagging the young man. Wang Bao quickly wrapped his arms around Nakai's neck, keeping the giant in place as he sucked on the thick tongue invading his throat. Wang Bao felt as if he was finally able to give Nakai oral, and he bobbed his head while slurping loudly. All of a sudden Nakai pulled out a little, keeping his thrusts shallow by only allowing his bulbous tip to rub against Wang Bao's insides. Wang Bao whined from the sudden change but before he could complain, he let out a guttural groan, a sound he had never made before. Nakai watched with dark eyes as Wang Bao arched his back grotesquely, cum shooting out of his wet cock while more animal-like sounds came from his mouth. Nakai continued thrusting with only the tip, his momentum had slowed down but the power behind his movements hadn't died down. After such an intense orgasm, Wang Bao had no energy left in his body and he let out a mix of gasps and moans intermittently. Thanks to Nakai, Wang Bao's body was being pushed to the ultimate edge of sanity; goosebumps covered every inch of his skin while he also felt a burning heat cover his body, everywhere Nakai touched felt numb but there was also an electric current travelling through both of their bodies, driving Wang Bao crazy. Without warning another stream of cum suddenly leaked from Wang Bao's cock, the orgasm felt just as intense as the last two but he didn't have the energy to show it. As both men became dirtied in Wang Bao's milk, a quiet whine left Wang Bao's mouth with his eyes closing. Above him, Nakai's rough voice entered his ears.

"Do you want me to breed you?"

Wang Bao tried to look at Nakai but his eyes rolled back when he felt Nakai's cock hit against his most sensitive spot repeatedly. Nakai asked again, a little louder but Wang Bao couldn't answer because of the rough thrusting against his tender insides. Nakai continued to watch as Wang Bao's tired body trembled, it was obvious his mind was coming undone from the repeated pleasure. Attempting to wake Wang Bao up a little without stopping his hips, Nakai lifted Wang Bao's feet up to his mouth and bit the heel of one with a hard grip. Wang Bao took in a shallow breath as he tried to make eye contact with Nakai again, but his eyes were unfocused. Nakai bit down on the small foot again, but it had the opposite effect he was wanting. Light moans filled the room as Wang Bao was sent into another frenzy of pleasure. Nakai didn't bother waiting for an answer with the state Wang Bao was in and he grunted deeply. Nakai picked up his speed again, returning to the violent deep thrusts from earlier. Nakai didn't allow Wang Bao to adjust to the sudden change, and thick cum squirted out of Nakai's cock, filling the deepest parts of Wang Bao.

While his cock twitched and emptied out his load, Nakai lowered down to press against Wang Bao's gently, resting his forehead on Wang Bao's tenderly. Nakai's warm breath blew over Wang Bao as he rode his intense orgasm out. Wang Bao could barely process anything after the multiple intense orgasms, but he could feel his belly swell painfully. Once Nakai's body stopped emptying semen, he pulled out and for the first time, cum leaked out of Wang Bao's hole. The thick cream dribbled out slowly, but was pushed back inside by Nakai's finger. After catching his breath Nakai carried Wang Bao into the shower, and cleaned both of their bodies. Without drying Wang Bao either of their bodies, Nakai tucked Wang Bao under the sheet. Instead of hopping into the bed as well, Nakai knelt down on the floor beside Wang Bao; he had a soft gaze as he looked at Wang Bao's belly. Most of the semen had been absorbed but there was still a small bump visible. Nakai was so focused on watching the small bump in Wang Bao's tummy go down, that he didn't notice Wang Bao was looking at him until he felt a small finger poke his cheek softly. Nakai slowly turned his head and looked at Wang Bao who was tiredly looking back at him. With a tired voice, Wang Bao asked him.

"What will you do if I actually become pregnant?"

Nakai straightened up a little before answering with a serious face.

"I'll take responsibility."

Wang Bao chuckled and poked Nakai's cheek again. Wang Bao's eyes began to drift as he avoided Nakai's gaze, it looked as if he wanted to say something but he was too tired and fell asleep.

. . . . . . .

At dinner Wang Bao and Nakai arrived together, they quietly sat down at the table with the Sea Queen and Rara, ignoring the watchful gaze casted on them. Everyone was eager to see if they were really okay after only one day, but Pou only needed to take one look at them to see they were back to normal. Rara was the happiest out of everyone to see Wang Bao and Nakai, he jumped from his Mother's lap and into Wang Bao's arms shouting happily.

"Ma made burgers for dinner, I told her I like burgers so she made them."

Rara continued to babble on about other random things while the dinner was served, Wang Bao didn't have time to get a word in, and he could only nod along as if he understood what was being said. Once the dinner was served, Rara was excited to see the burgers were almost as big as his head, without leaving room for much chatter, everyone dug in. Despite the light atmosphere in the room, there was no stopping the sombre undertone. The next day Tira and Rara would be leaving the ship, along with Nakai and Wang Bao. Nobody wanted to admit it and conversation during the meal were kept short, but when Pou finally said it out loud everyone l showed their disheartened faces. At the other end of the table, Liu told Wang Bao seriously.

"Bao, everyone here owes you our lives. If you hadn't turned up, our stomachs would have shrivelled up from Ma's cooking, but now we can enjoy food like this."

Ma was about to jump across the table and swipe at Liu's face, but she was swiftly calmed by Pou, but it didn't help when everyone agreed solemnly. Trying not to laugh, Wang Bao shook his head and said.

"I was only pulling my own weight, I'm sure Ma would've created delicious food whether I turned up or not."

The room went silent as the crew had flashbacks of past meals, if it hadn't been for the delicious smell of the burgers, they would've turned green from nausea. With the atmosphere lightening up, the meal continued with everyone sharing different stories of their time on the ship. Wang Bao listened quietly, enjoying the company and stories being shared. After dinner it was no surprise that Rara followed behind Nakai. Stepping on his shadow while making loud stomping noises. Behind them, Wang Bao smiled fondly at Rara before asking.

"Are you sleeping in our room tonight, Rara?"

Rara gave a firm nod before running at Nakai's legs, wanting to play fight. Without looking back, Nakai lifted his legs to allow Rara run past and picked him up, blowing loud raspberries on the boy's round belly. Rara squealed happily before banging on Nakai's head like a drum. The sight made Wang Bao slow down and he watched how Nakai interacted with Rara. Before, Wang Bao had been firm about not wanting children because of his upbringing, but now after learning from Tira and spending time around Rara, his mind had softened about the idea.

Wang Bao felt a little confused inside but he quickly pushed the feeling aside, and walked into the bedroom. In bed Rara refused to cooperate unless everyone slept naked. Wang Bao scolded Nakai loudly for teaching a toddler such bad bed manners, but in the end he agreed anyway, and his only refusal was to sleep pantless. Nakai always slept naked so he wasn't fussed about other people sleeping naked, especially when those people were a baby and Wang Bao, but he had to keep forcing Rara to leave his nappy on. For the fifth time, Nakai tapped Rara's chubby hands away from the side of his nappy, talking seriously.

"Nappy stays on, if it comes off you're sleeping in the toilet."

Rara didn't want to listen to Nakai and he quickly rebutted.

"But you're not wearing one!"

Not wanting to listen to Nakai, Rara rolled around the bed while trying to rip his nappy off again, but he was unsuccessful and only ended up tiring himself out. As he huffed and puffed on the bed, Wang Bao came out of the shower with his pyjama pants on, he quickly slipped into bed and pulled the blankets up to his chin, almost covering himself completely. Feeling someone move in beside him, Rara's round eyes darted towards Wang Bao and he grinned with a cheeky expression. Before Wang Bao could get comfortable, Rara jumped onto his chest, attempting to rip the blanket off. Thankfully Wang Bao was stronger, but Rara was more stubborn and he continued to hold on with all of his strength; it wasn't long before Wang Bao's arms began to tremble and he couldn't help but let go. Rara giggled at his win but stopped once he saw Wang Bao's shoulders. On each pale shoulder there were large red marks from earlier, Wang Bao quickly looked down before sighing. He had forgotten what Nakai had done because of the state he was in, Rara's happy face quickly fell and he crawled closer to inspect Wang Bao's shoulders. After looking at the large bruises, Rara stared at Wang Bao while saying softly.

"Brother has a sore~"

Rara blew over the red skin before gently patting it better. Wang Bao felt touched and lightly patted Rara's nappy. Before Rara could start crying, Wang Bao told Rara quietly.

"It doesn't hurt but thank you."

Rara blew over the purple skin one last time before asking Wang Bao with narrowed eyes, as if he was willing to hunt down whoever hurt Wang Bao.

"How did you get a sore?"

Wang Bao nodded his head in Nakai's direction, and Rara instantly turned to glare at him. Before Nakai could sense what was about to happen, Rara jumped at his face. Rara swiftly wrestled his way to the top of Nakai's head until he was able to lean over Nakai's shoulder, his mouth opening wide. When Rara first jumped onto his head, Nakai didn't think much of it and let the small boy play, but he quickly tensed up when he felt Rara's small teeth dig into his skin. Reacting quickly, Nakai grabbed Rara off of his head while speaking in serious bewilderment.

"What are you doing?!"

Nakai plopped Rara back on the bed before feeling his shoulder, where Rara had bitten were deep indentations. Nakai looked at the young boy again who was standing beside Wang Bao with his hands on his hips, as if he was a hero of some kind. Nakai wanted to ask what he was doing when he saw Wang Bao's exposed shoulder. Rolling his eyes, Nakai spoke in a lighter tone.

"Alright Mr Saviour. Sleep time."

Rara listened obediently and crawled under the blankets, beside him Wang Bao was already asleep because he hadn't slept enough during his nap. Despite being tired, Rara sat up and leaned against Nakai's side, watching the tablet where the news was playing; more spies from the palace had been found, and their faces were plastered all over the internet, as if sending a message to whoever was behind the infiltration. Nakai used one hand to push Rara back into the bed properly, but the little boy sat back up. After the third time, Nakai finally shut the screen off and laid down with Rara. The small boy faced Nakai's large head and patted it lovingly, trying to soothe Nakai to sleep. Nakai laughed quietly to himself before holding Rara's hand, and his low voice whispered to Rara.

"You're going on a trip tomorrow to a new home, you'll have to make sure to protect yourself and your Mother, okay?"

Rara nodded seriously before telling Nakai.

"En, you have to protect brother too, especially his butt since it's his weak spot."

Although Rara was serious about the condition of Wang Bao's butt, Nakai had to hold back his laughter before he agreed. To make sure Nakai would keep his promise, Rara held out his small pinky finger, and his eyes narrowed happily when Nakai linked pinkies. Even though Rara's pinky could barely make it around half of Nakai's, the promise was made nonetheless.

. . . . . . .

In the morning the ship stopped directly above the north city of Sea Country. The submarine Nakai had been given had been towed behind, and was now sitting beside the gangway. The entire crew stood on the top deck saying their reluctant goodbyes. Because there were so many people, Wang Bao made his way down the line and hugged everyone. Most people begged him to stay while others tried to bargain their wages with him, hoping it would be enough to keep him on the ship forever. Wang Bao felt bad that he had to refuse everyone but on the inside, his heart had never felt so full. After hugging Pou tightly, Wang Bao looked at the sad crew and said honestly.

"I promise to come back and visit. I'll also make sure to improve my cooking even more and cook something special for everyone."

Some crew members felt tears sting their eyes, it always surprised them how selfless Wang Bao and it made them want him to stay even more. With one last person to say goodbye to, Ma turned to Ma, she had tears in her eyes as she shoved a large bag of food into Nakai's hands, while Wang Bao was thrown two new phones. He saw on the screens were new IDs for each of them to make it easier to contact the crew, without worrying about being found out by the royal guards from Man Country. Ma's roughness only showed how sad she was to see the two leave, and Nakai bent down on one knee, holding her small face in his hands while he spoke softly.

"Don't worry, we'll be back. How else are we going to get home?"

Ma roughly wiped the few tears that were sliding down her wrinkled cheeks. Despite being upset, her voice was gruff when answering Nakai.

"You better, I'm getting too old to cook for these ungrateful jerks."

Nakai chuckled before he stood back up. Beside Wang Bao, Rara and Tira bowed deeply to the crew before a thin metal card was handed to Pou. Tira spoke elegantly while looking at the crew with warm eyes.

"The payment. I hope we can meet under better circumstances in the future."

Pou took the card and bowed to the Queen, the crew following behind him. After everyone said their sad goodbyes, Nakai carried Rara as he led Wang Bao and Tira down the gangway. The large hatch for the submarine opened automatically and they all entered. Nakai drove the submarine into the city with the pass already installed in the submarine, and they stopped at a small suburb. A gentle old couple were waiting in the landing zone while everyone stepped out of the submarine to greet them. Rara only now seemed to sense that he would be needing to say goodbye to Nakai and Wang Bao, making him cling to Nakai's neck tightly, refusing to let go. Nakai patted the child's back to help soothe him, his voice whispering in his ear.

"Remember what we promised?"

Rara nodded against Nakai's shoulder, still refusing to let go. Once Tira had finished speaking with the couple, she stood in front of Wang Bao, bringing him into a very tight Motherly hug. Her soft voice trembled slightly from sadness as she spoke in Wang Bao's ear.

"I wish I had really taken you with me all those years ago. I would be proud to call you my son."

Wang Bao felt a lump form in his throat as he held back his tears. Instead of breaking the hug, Tira squeezed Wang Bao tighter before finally pulling away. Rara was then given to Wang Bao while Tira handed over two metal armour bracelets to Nakai. In Wang Bao's arms, Rara was quietly crying into Wang Bao's neck. Once Tira had finished hugging Nakai, she pulled Rara into her arms. Rara sobbed loudly while trying to get back to Wang Bao, but he was unable to. Wang Bao forced his tears back as he smiled at Rara, trying to soothe him from afar by saying.

"Don't worry, we'll come to visit soon. I need to have a rematch and regain my dignity."

Hearing Wang Bao, Rara roughly wiped his swollen eyes as he shouted.

"I'll work on my fighting, brother. Make sure to protect your butt!"

Nakai couldn't hide his laughter as Rara gave a firm nod. Wang Bao didn't know if he wanted to laugh or cry as he held a stiff smile, waving one last time. While Rara was in a better mood, Tira quickly walked away towards the olde couple. The further she walked away, the more Rara looked like he wanted to burst into tears again, but he held back and waved to the two men. Both Nakai and Wang Bao continued to wave until the car of the old couple had completely disappeared from view. Wang Bao was visibly sad to see them go, and he felt Nakai gently pat his head. Feeling Nakai's attempt at consoling him, made Wang Bao think back to when he had been crying on the deck because of his parents. Nakai had obviously felt awkward back then because he wasn't used to comforting people, and Wang Bao glanced up at Nakai. When their eyes met, Nakai quickly looked away. Seeing this, Wang Bao laughed happily, making Nakai turn around and head back into the submarine as he called back.

"Shut up and get in. It's best we leave as soon as possible."

Once Wang Bao was strapped in, Nakai drifted the submarine to the waterfall they had entered through and headed out of the city. Wang Bao looked through his new phone after handing over Nakai's. Group photos of the crew, along with pictures of Tira and Rara were the only things on the device, as well as the contact information of all the crew members. Wang Bao quickly set a picture of the crew, TIra and Rara together inside the dining room as his wallpaper, looking at the picture he felt a wide smile stretch across his face. Earlier he had been apprehensive to continue on his journey to see his brother, but now Wang Bao was ready to face his brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 506 39
💕 It's a continuation of the story Special 💗 Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from the upcoming storm aunt.......AI!!💕 So ag...
4.2K 417 56
The Dragon kingdom and The Lost souls gathers at the Royal palace to attend the 100 year ceremony.But when one of the Lost souls refuses to attend it...
95 2 4
Wang Zixin was an innocent man thrown to do dirty works, abandoned by his parents and having to grow up quickly, Prince hated his brother. But life h...
250K 10.2K 30
Kai was inexplicably reborn as a cannon fodder in a game from his previous life. The same appearance but world's script seemed to have given him too...