An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko HyΕ«ga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)

797 21 0
By lil_chaton_noir

A/n: I got bored and why not right a oneshot about the time Kakashi walked around without a mask. This story takes place when Sasuke was still around and just for this oneshot Sasuke didn't move in with you. 

Your Pov

"So, tell me again why I have to do this?" I asked. 

"Because, it will be fun and I need them to get along. Their teamwork recently hasn't been that great so-" Kakashi replied while putting in light grey colored contacts. 

"Right, Anyway this is a great idea and all but, I didn't want to be dragged into this. Secondly why does your disguise look like a male version of Rin?" I asked. 

"Rin had brown eyes." Kakashi pointed out and I looked at him.

"Really? Wow I didn't remember, thanks for reminding me." I said sarcastically. 

"Your welcome." Kakashi smiled and I facepalmed. 

"So, what am I supposed to even call you, I'm guessing you didn't just throw together this disguise last minute." I replied and Kakashi laughed. 

"Of course, I was in Anbu, so-" Kakashi then paused and looked at me and coughed. 

"Anyway, my 'new' name will be Sukea, I am a reporter/photographer that is collecting information for the daily press. I'm trying to become famous and I'll do that by creating a article about the 'Copy Cat Ninja'-" 

"Did you just call yourself 'Copy Cat Ninja?'" I snickered and Kakashi sighed. 

"Really?" he annoyingly replied. 

"Oh come on, it's weird to see you talk in the third person and at least use your name." I laughed 

"Whatever." Kakashi replied and walked into the bedroom to finish getting dressed. 

"Kakashi, I'm just teasing." I replied and Kakashi walked back into the living room and sighed.

"yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, how do I look?" Kakashi or Sukea said. 

"Hmmm, your voice is a little high." I said and Kakashi bent forward.

"That's what you noticed." he replied in defeat. I then looked over and noticed the time. I then quickly transformed into Kakashi and grabbed Icha Icha Paradise off the table. 

"Anyway we should get going, you or I don't want to arrive too late or they'll get suspicious." I replied and Kakashi looked at me. 

"What?" I replied and Kakashi mumbled something. I then walked toward the training grounds and met with team 7. 

"Yo, sorry I'm late-" 

"No your not!" Sakura and Naruto shouted. I then looked over at Sasuke who looked up at me questionably. 'Hopefully I can pull this off, Kakashi isn't that hard to impersonate, as long as I look annoyed it's fine...right?' I thought.

"What are we doing today Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked 

"Are you saving a princess, fighting some pirates, or-" Naruto shouted and Sasuke tsk'd 

"usuratonkachi." Sasuke replied and Naruto turned around. 

"Sasuke, shut up! Do you want to go? I can take you on any day you name it! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. 

"Ha, don't bother you'll lose." Sasuke contered. 

"Why you-" 

"Alright, Naruto calm down." I said and Naruto glared at me. 

"Today, we'll be collecting some scrolls from a feudal lord resided in the leaf village and delivering it to Hokage-sama."  I said. 

"Come on Kakashi-sensei! Can't we do something cool." Naruto whined. I then sighed and  grabbed 'my' book. 

"Listen Naruto, you don't have to come if you don't want to. But, don't blame me if something 'exciting happens'" I replied and began walking forward. 

"Wait did you say exciting if so then I'm in!" Naruto shouted and everyone sighed.

Timeskip after the mission is complete. 

"Alright everyone, you're dismissed." I replied and opened my book and walked around the corner. That's when Sukea took this que to step in. I then deactivated my disguise and walked into town. 

"Yo Y/n!" Guy shouted and I waved. 

"What's up Guy how have you been?" I asked. 

"Great! I wanted to ask you if you've seen Kakashi?" Guy asked and I looked over and saw Sukea pass by. 

"Oh yeah, he's around...why do you ask?" I laughed and Guy looked confused. 

"Kakashi's been ignoring me, he won't have I rival contest with me." Guy said with tears in his eyes. I looked over and saw Sukea waving at me. 

"Uh, yeah. next time I see Kakashi I'll let him know." I replied and Guy shook my shoulders. 

"Y/n, you are the best! Stay youthful!" Guy shouted and ran away. I then walked towards the photographer. 

"So what's up Sukea? How have you been?" I snickered and and Sukea frowned. 

"Ha, wow you think your so funny huh." Sukea replied. 

"Oh that bad?" I asked and he sighed. 

"You have no idea-" 

"Y/n-san is that you?!" Naruto shouted happily. 

"Oh, hey Naruto how have you been?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Y/n-sensei, do you know Sukea?" Sakura asked. 'Oh this is my chance' I thought evilly. 

"Yeah, Sukea was my subordinate in the intel unit. Isn't that right Sukea-chan?" I snickered. 

"S-sukea-chan?" Sukea mumbled and looked glared at me. 

"Oh yeah, your so right senpai~." he replied and I choked. 

"You two have a weird relationship." Naruto said and Sakura gasped. 

"Do you think they dated?" Sakura asked and Sasuke and Naruto looked at us.

"No." I replied and Sakura sighed in disappointment. Sukea then looked down at me and sweat dropped. 

"Ackem, shouldn't we get going now?" Sukea asked and everyone nodded.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked 

"We are-" Naruto was interrupted. 

"Wait Y/n-sensei, you got to know." Sakura asked 

"know what?" I asked playing dumb.

"You know, what Kakashi-sensei looks like under his mask." Naruto whispered. Sukea then looked over at me and glared. 

"No, Kakashi didn't show me, I guess he doesn't trust me, I think he has some identity issues." I replied in a sad tone. I then peered over at Sukea who looked like he wanted to say something but, remained calm. 

"Yeah, that makes sense." Sakura replied 

"Yeah, Your right Sakura-chan." Naruto pointed out and Sasuke nodded. 

"huh?" Sukea replied 

"What do you think he looks like Y/n-san? I think he has big lips, or a tiny mouth, or buck teeth." Naruto said and I was trying not to laugh. 

"Yeah I think-" I was interpreted by Sukea clearing his voice. 

"Ok, we should really get going." Sukea replied and everyone sighed. 

"See ya later Y/n-sensei." Sakura replied and waved goodbye.

"Bye Y/n-san." Naruto shouted and Sasuke nodded. 

Timeskip when the day's over

"So how did everything go?" I asked and Kakashi flopped down on the bed. 

silence

"Kashi~" I said and poked his cheek and he glared. 'Seriously?' I thought. 

"Well, if your going to stay mad at me then, I guess you don't want the miso soup I made for you." I said and Kakashi perked up. 

"Ok, Senpai, I forgive you." Kakashi replied and I stumbled. 

"Please don't call me that it's annoying." I replied and Kakashi smirked. 

"Your going to keep calling me that aren't you?" I asked and Kakashi shrugged. He then got up and left the room without saying anything. 

"Senpai, are you coming?" Kakashi shouted and laughed. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming!" I shouted. 'He's going to be the death of me.' I thought and rubbed my face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 266 22
Third book in the series. First book: Kakashi's Teammate, the Lightning Goddess Second book: Never Forget *** Although Sasuke has returned to the vi...
19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
26.7K 1.2K 87
Book 2 of "Love" triology Release Date: 19/Nov/21 Book Cover: Edited by me KakashixReader Embark on another journey where Kakashi finally gets t...
5.2K 333 14
**HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN SAKURA** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A dark heart filled with rage suddenly spirals back in time to when he wasn't...