An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko HyΕ«ga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Warning Signs

758 22 5
By lil_chaton_noir

Timeskip approximately one month later

Your Pov

Kakashi and I decided to head back to the village after our vacation.  I'm currently, sitting under a tree watching what's left of team 7 train. 

"Oh, come on Kakashi-sensei! Please!" Naruto begged. 

"No. I'm not paying for your ramen Naruto. Ask someone else." Kakashi replied. 

"Don't even think about it Naruto." Sakura warned and Naruto bent over. I looked off to the side and closed my eyes. 

"Pssst, Hey! Y/n-san!" Naruto whispered yelled in my ear while poking my left cheek. 

"Yes?" I asked and looked over at Naruto. 

"Can you pay for my ramen?" Naruto said and gave me puppy dog eyes. 'Gosh he's too cute I can't say no.' I thought. 

"Fine. Let's go." I said and stood up and felt dizzy for some reason. I grabbed my head and noticed Kakashi looking at me with concern. 

"W-wait really?" Naruto shouted and I nodded. 'I probably stood up to fast.' I thought. 

"Yep" I said and popped the 'p' 

"Yippee!!" Naruto shouted, while grabbing my hand, and dashing toward the famous ramen shop. Once we reached the shop we both sat down and I ordered two bowls of ramen. 

"So, Naruto, I heard that Jiraiya-sensei, is training you." I said and Naruto looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. 

"Huh? Who's that? Are you talking about pervy sage?" Naruto replied. 

"Pervy sage?" I said and then laughed. 

"Yeah! He's been teaching me this new jutsu called...uh..Rasenjo, no..that's not it..." Naruto said and scratched the side of his head. 

"Do you mean Rasengan?" I asked and Naruto jumped, almost falling out of his seat. 

"Yeah! That's it! How did you know?!" Naruto asked. 

"My Sensei, was the one who created it." I replied and smiled. 

"Wait, your sensei was the fourth hokage?!" Naruto said and pointed at me. 

"Yes." I replied. 'if you only knew that was you father Naruto. Kushina-san and Minato-sensei would both be so proud of what you've become.'  I thought. 

"Uhh? Did you hear me Y/n-san, you kinda spaced out." Naruto asked. 

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I replied and Naruto facepalmed. 

"The ramen's done." Naruto said and slid over my bowl and placed a pair of chopsticks on top of the bowl. 

"Uh right, thanks." I replied and Naruto scratched the side of his cheek. 

"itadakimasu!" we both shouted and dug in. 'hmm that's weird, the ramen tastes different.' I thought but, paid no mind to it.  After we finished I paid for the meal and started heading home. As I was walking I felt my stomach gurgle and turn. I then began to sweat and overheat and that's when I felt like I was going to throw up. 

I quickly dashed through the door and bolted toward the bathroom. I then heard footsteps run over toward my location. 

"Y/n, are you ok?" Kakashi asked and walked over toward me. 

"Ugh...I think my stomach was upset." I said and Kakashi helped me up. 

"You don't feel like you have a fever." Kakashi replied. 

"Wait-" I said and then rubbed my face, I began looking through the bathroom cabinets. 

"Wait, what? And what are you even looking for?" Kakashi said. 

"Tsunade gave me this thing, but, I thought it was a joke. But-" I replied and found what I was looking for. 

"Huh?" Kakashi replied and I shoved him out of the bathroom and locked the door. I then took pregnancy test and leaned against the countertop waiting for the results. 

silence 

I unlocked the bathroom door and swung it open. I looked over at Kakashi who was sitting on the bed criss cross applesauce. 

"So...What was that all about?" Kakashi asked and I looked away. 

silence 

"Uuuh, Y/n? Your starting to scare me...what's wrong?" Kakashi asked.

"So...umm, how do I put this?" I thought out loud 

"Huh?" Kakashi replied 

"So, Kakashi how do you feel about becoming a father?" I asked and Kakashi looked at me with shock. 

"Your pregnant?!" Kakashi shouted and almost fell of the bed. 

"Uh, yes? Its ok if you don't-" I was then interpreted by Kakashi hugging me. 

"No, I'm just shocked and happy...though-" Kakashi replied 

"Though...what?" I asked and Kakashi smirked. 

"W-what?" I stuttered and Kakashi just squeezed my nose. 

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I don't want to quote 'ruin the moment'." Kakashi laughed. 

"W-wait, what?" I replied. 'I'm so confused right now but, I don't care.' I thought happily. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 888 46
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...
21.6K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
5.2K 333 14
**HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN SAKURA** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A dark heart filled with rage suddenly spirals back in time to when he wasn't...
9.8K 411 44
~ for all those women who say fuck Prince Charming, give me the silver-haired sensei with a fucked-up past. Master Jiraiya once said, "Ultimately, ev...