Chased//Eminem

By icey_a

A group of friends go to a cabin for the night so they can party and there are 2 special guest Eminem and Dr... More

Chapter 1: PARTY TIME
Chapter 2: RUN!!!
Chapter 3: Sex for the first time
Chapter 4: SOMEONE HELP
Chapter 5: Alive
Chapter 6: Some more sexy time
Chapter 7: Shit!!
Chapter 8: Saved..... i thinked
Chapter 9: Thank god
Chapter 10: Police time
Chapter 11: Can life be back to normal?
Chapter 12: Finally we can relax
Chapter 13: Lots and lots of explaining
Chapter 14: My new home
Chapter 16: Oh my fucking god!!!
Chapter 17: Shopping with a bit of sadness
Chapter 18: Really nigga
Chapter 19: Shit man
Chapter 20: Fuck yes.... party time
Chapter 21: Really hard sex
Chapter 22: Here comes the fun
Chapter 23: Friends
Chapter 24: Weirdness
Chapter 25: Sunday, already?!?
Chapter 26: Bye bye friends, hello baby
Chapter 27: Alone with Marshall
Chapter 28: That weird date
Chapter 29: A night to remember
Chapter 30: My surpise
Chapter 31: Finally the weekend
Chapter 32: Hotel weirdness
Chapter 33: Family
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: Seeing old friends
Chapter 36: Hanging out
Chapter 37: Dinner
Chapter 38: The last chapter
Author's note:

Chapter 15: Funny swimming

312 6 0
By icey_a

I love his house man. I never thought I would see his house. I never even thought I would be his girlfriend. Well we are all going swimming tonight. I'm excited!!

*****~~~~~~~~*****

Its 7 pm and Marshall is cooking burgers. Proof said he's good at cooking. Were having a BBQ though. I love BBQ.

After we ate, it was 10 pm, we walked to the pool. It was so beautiful. It had blue and purple lights, a diving board, a hot tub was connected with it and a had a small bridge so you walk over the pool. You also had a wonderful view if Detroit.

"Babe this is so.... Nice" I said to him kissing his cheek. "this is cool" Sydney said. "What are we waiting for" dre said as he was taking his shirt off and jumped in the pool. "I might just relax for a bit" Gabi said. Sydney pushed her in and jumped in after her. "Your a bitch" Gabi said. Sydney laughed. "Com'on babe" Marshall said as he picked me up bridal style and threw me in the pool. "I fucking hate you" I said laughing. "Love you too" he said jumping in kissing me.

"Proof, you coming in" Dre asked. "Ya hold on" he said as he was heading to a big shed with a bunch of pool crap. He got this big ass water gun out. He filled it up. "No" Marshall yelled. He coverd me up. Everyone was laughing. "Say hello to ma little friend" Proof said as he jumped in spraying us.

Everyone was screaming with joy. I was glad we were having fun.

After a while Sydney, Gabi, Proof and Dre were talking on the other side of the pool. Me and Marshall were in the hot tub talking. "Why did you change your mind about dating me" He asked me. "I love you.... I always had... I just didn't want you using me for sex or thinking I'm weird that I'm dating you. Also I didn't want your daughter thinking I'm a creep" I said as I was tearing up. "Babe, I would never do or think that. Hailie loves you. She wants you too me her step Mom. When we first met it, I loved you, I needed you, it was true love." He kissed me. He rapped his strong arms around me. "I feel safe around you" I said as some guy in a black hoodie came out with a shotgun. He shot it in the air. "RUN" Sydney said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 433 11
This is one of my earliest works.... Victoria, being the close friend of Hailie Mathers, finally meets her famous dad. How does she handle the rapper...
2.6K 35 7
Summer was temporarily blinded and mute. She didn't believe that she would find love, but when Dan tells her he loves her she finds out that if you a...
89.4K 2.6K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
18K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...