BACK TO FUTURE

By lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... More

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖
💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤REUNITED❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

❤BACK TO REALITY❤

651 90 8
By lost_illusion13

"So patched up?" Kushal said coming to us. We broke the hug but Sidharth hand was still resting on my shoulder and my hand was on his waist. "Yeap, back to being friends" I said looking at Sidharth.

"That's great, but we only have 10 secs to 12" Everybody started counting. We all four of us looked at each other.

"5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year" All four of us said in unison and we all four hugged. A group hug.

***********************************************************************************************

We all were chilling in the boat. Drinking and talking about our college days. 

"Guys I have a bad news" He said.

"what?" Kushal asked being worried.

"It's just I and Shehnaaz should leave to Mumbai tomorrow" He said.

"What, Why?" Shefali asked.

"We all planned that we would stay till this weekend" Kushal asked.

"I know about clients wants us to meet tomorrow, I tried to not bother Shehnaaz but as she is repersentative of her company she has to be there" He said.

"It's okay I don't any problem. When is the meeting?" I asked.

"They actually said tomorrow moring, but it is impossible for us to attened. So they rescheduled to tomorrow evening five " He said.

"Okay" I said.

"What okay, this is definetly not okay" Shefali said.

"We were suppose to enjoy, it's been such a long time since all four us spend time like this. Is there any possibility that you could reschedule the meeting to monday?" Shefali asked.

"I tried we can't" He said.

"It's okay Shef anyways you guys enjoy your pre-honeymoon, we did have a great time maybe after this deal is done all four us go on another trip once again" I said.

"You mean your farewell trip" He said.

"Sidharth come on now don't spoil the mood, I still have my options open and I have lot of time to decide so don't worry chill you guys" I said.

"So when is the flight?" Kushal asked.

"Six in the morning" He said.

"Okay I guess we should head back to the beach house then" Shefali said.

"Yeah lets go" I said. 

And we all got up and left to the beach house, as soon as we reached I and Sidharth parked our bags, and Shefali and Kushal were acting like they were helping but they were sulking like kids that we are leaving. Once paking was done we all slept in our rooms.

.

.

.

.

.

Next day morning we left, in plane we both didn't talk anything as we both didn't get enough sleep last night so we just drifted off to sleep and wokeup once the plane landed. We both our luggage and headed out of the airport and I saw Aarthi was there to welcome us. I looked at Sidharth as I didn't expect her to be here. He kind of looked shock.

We went and Aarthi just threw herself on Sidharth. Sidharth uncomforatably distanced him from her.

"What are you doing here?" Sidharth asked looking at Aarthi.

"I came to suprise you" She said.

"But how do you even know that I am coming today?" He asked.

"Uh.....that.....Uncle and Aunty told me so I came here to suprise you" She said.

"Why aren't you happy to see me?" She asked.

"I should head home" I said.

"My driver came, come with me, we will drop you" He said.

"No need I will take a cab and why double work you are also really tired. So go home we have meeting also" I said.

"Okay....Bye" He said.

"See you" I said and we both hugged. 

"I see you guys are back to being friends again. I didn't knew you guys patched things up" Aarthi said.

"Why, Is that a problem?" I asked looking at her.

"No, I am so happy for you guys" She said giving me a forced smile.

"Great then bye....I will see you guys round" I said and left from there, took a cab left to my house.

.

.

.

.

.

ON THE OTHER SIDE;

Sidharth and Aarthi reached Sidharth's place. As soon as they reach home Sidharth goes into his room to freshup. Aarthi sits on the couch waiting for him. After sometime Sidharth comes back and sit opposite to Aarthi and starts scrolling in his phone.

"Sid?" Aarthi calls him out.

"Yeah" Sidharth reply still looking down in the phone.

"Sidharth can you atleast look up I am trying to talk to you. Its very important" Aarthi says being all angry.

"Yes. What do you want to talk?" Sidharth replys looking at her.

"Why did you tell me that you and Shehnaaz are back to being whatever you guys are" Aarthi asks.

"What do you mean by whatever we are?" Sidharth asked her.

"You guys seemed close so what is it?" Aarthi asked him.

"We are friends" Sidharth replys and again looks at his phone.

"Sid I am not done talking yet" Aarthi says.

"What?" Sidharth replys throwing his phone away.

"Why didn't you tell me that you guys are back to beinging friends and moreover why weren't picking up calls when you were in Goa. I call you so many times and you literally pickup once thats it and didn't even let me talk before that you cut the call" Aarthi said.

"I was on a vacation with my friends so I hope you could have understood that and you were calling so many times that it was so annoying. Do I call when you are out with your friends it's like every hour you call me and me what are you doing. What do you expect?" Sidharth said.

"I am your would be wife I have all rights to do that Sidharth. And moreover I don't like  you being close with Shehnaaz. I want you to stop talking to her" Aarhis said. Sidharth starts laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing" Aarthi said. Being all pissed.

"Obiviosly I am laughing at your joke" Sidharth said.

"I am joking I am very serious I don't want you to talk to her" Aarthi said.

"And what makes you think that I would agree to whatever you say" Sidharth said and he gets up from his seat goes near Aarthi.

"You remeber in college once you said while I was talking to you about Shehnaaz and what she thinks about you. you said 'she is being very immature we both share classes it would be so hard to do that, we both are friends even before she came, if she really loves she will undertand this and trust you, but you can't stop talking to me just because she said. It should be your desicion. She should be more mature' exactly I guess you forgot about your own opnion on this topic. So I would never stop talking to Shehnaaz. She is very close to me and she will always will be a very special person to me"  Sidharth said.

"But Sid we were before she was with you, that's why I said that" Aarthi said.

"In that case you are also a second when it comes to be my love intrest. Shehnaaz was the first and last person that I love. Nobody can make me feel the stuff I felt for Shehnaaz. She is the only love in my life" Sidharth said.

"But you love me. We are getting married soon so obviously you are in love with me" Aarthi said.

"No, I am not and you know that from begning. You always knew that. And I don't think I should remember how did I even agree to marry you in the first. If it wasn't for the deal I would have never agreed to it and you know that so all this crap what you are saying you can keep it to yourself I am least intrested to listen to you" Sidharth said.

"But Sid....." Aarthi was about say something but Sidharth cut her in middle. "I don't want listen to you. I am really tired I want to take some rest so I would like if you leave.......LEAVE" Sidharth said. Aarthi pickup her stuff and leaves.

"Right into the bait" Sidharth mutters and smiles.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

I know I am very late, but I am exams and I am not done with exams, there are more to come. But I will be updating tommorow as well. Whenever I can I will update two or more. I am trying to be more active. I am so sorry.😌😌

Stay tuned lots of secrets are going to be uncovered.🧐🧐

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.1K 16
© @pihudaa short stories of our SIDNAAZ,😊😊 Published on : 16 June 2021 Completed on : 2 August 2021 Copyright Reserved This story is originally pu...
340K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
3.4M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
56.8K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...