•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

Por Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... Mais

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
6 - 육 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
15 - 십오 장
16 - 십육 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
31 - 삼십일 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
42 - 사십이 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

27 - 이십찰 장

302 31 70
Por Midnightales_

(Twenty-seventh chapter)

Was it a good dream?

Sowon wondered while rocking back and forth on the comfortable chair beside the wooden table. A small smile crept up her face without her knowledge as she reminisced the day she just had with Namjoon.

Dreamily sighing, Sowon rested her elbows on the smooth table and leaned on it. After their unexpected and short dance, Namjoon had the nerve to take her to another expensive restaurant and feed her some extremely costly but delightful treats.

Why does he have to be so rich?

Sowon was a little envious of how he had so much money and could spend without any second thoughts. Whilst her parents always provide everything for her, it didn't mean that Sowon was happy.

She had dreams to aspire and expectations to fulfil but had no income to support herself and asking her parents for help was like being spoon-fed. Yet no one could fully understand her feelings or what she wanted that is until Namjoon came along.

He was the odd and arrogant man whom she could loathe her whole life but not regret. Plus, his riches was something he had too much pride about which ticked her off.

Sowon sighed again, shaking her head to dismiss such unfocused thoughts.

"To what pleasure do we owe you sighing so contently?"

She almost fell from the chair but straightened up from the table and swirled around in her seat to find someone unexpected standing in the doorway.

The person gave a small but Sowon only frowned.

"Why are you here mom, do you need Namjoon?"

"Yes have you seen him?"

"He went out to buy something. But is it something important?"

Sowon furrowed her eyebrows but Mrs Han only shook her head, stepping away from the door.

"I'll talk to him later."

She wanted to call out her mother and ask what happened but Mrs Han had already left and Sowon frowned more deeply.

I thought she came to check up on me.

She scoffed at her expectation, knowing that her mother was almost on cloud nine now that she was sharing a room with Namjoon even though it was temporary.

Her mother was too happy and excited that she hardly paid any attention to Sowon's existence except when she needed help in the kitchen. Otherwise, she would be seen praising Namjoon and sweet-talking him.

Sowon felt herself clenching her fists in envy that her mother was being too attentive to someone else than be her own daughter who seeked some attention as well.

Of course, her mom's favourite was Namjoon only.

"What made you so upset?"

Sowon almost fell for the second time as the person entered the room and closed the door. She cleared her throat and glared at the male who gave her a goofy grin.

"Nothing. Mom was looking for you."

Her voice was monotonous and cold which made him silent for a moment before he nodded and removed his jacket.

"I know, I just talked to her."

Sowon rigidly nodded, "Good."

There was a stretch of silence as Namjoon kept his jacket inside his closet and closed it before he took a seat on his bed, facing a scowling Sowon.

"Now would you like to tell me why do you look so angry when I did my best to make your day better?"

She scoffed, "You bet it was."

Sowon was fuming by now and she decided to turn around but her seat seemed to be jammed as she tried to swirl it but it could hardly move, almost as if something was blocking its movement.

Looking at the man in front of her, Sowon was right to think that Namjoon was the one holding onto the chair which prohibited her from turning around.

"Sowon, did something happen?" His voice was gentle like he sensed her emotions.

She felt her nose burn but stubbornly shook her head, trying to deny as well as stop the warm liquid from falling but it was futile.

One by one, droplets of glimmering tears fell from her watery eyes and she harshly sniffed, trying to stop her weak self from crying. Namjoon was taken aback by the sudden change in the situation.

He had no idea why she was crying but as he saw the tears trickling down, he felt his heart wrench in a slight ache.

"Hey, it's okay. You can tell me what happened."

Namjoon moved closer, trying to wipe her tears away but Sowon tried to move back. He held her neck gingerly and she gave up in his hands with her eyes focused on her lap.

She was a sobbing mess now.

"M-My mom," Sowon began with a slight stutter, "Do you think she even loves me?"

"Of course she does. Why do you ask that?"

"I don't think she does," Sowon confessed.

Namjoon was confused, watching the girl silently wipe her cheeks in an attempt to dry her tears. But it was when she looked up to the brown orbs that he saw the pain and envy reflecting in her eyes.

"I know I am not good but I try Namjoon, I try hard. Still, mom takes no notice of me."

He knew where this was going, why this was happening. It was because of him. When the truth dawned on him, Namjoon felt his own chest growing heavy and he doubted if it was equal to the pain Sowon bore.

Her situation and his situation was narrowly similar yet it had so much difference in it. Both ached the comfort of their mothers who don't see it because they are busy with themselves.

"I feel so h-hurt, why Namjoon?" Namjoon looked at her with pity, "Why doesn't she love me the way I do?"

Sowon was still sobbing and Namjoon couldn't take this strange feeling of pain in his heart. He reached out, patting her back in an attempt to comfort her.

She hated the fact that she needed to strive so hard just to make everyone proud but people hardly do anything for her.

"I don't know about that Sowon but I am here for you. It's alright."

Sowon felt stupid but cared for at the same time. She wanted to pull away and shout that it was his fault though she knew it was partially true. But the comfort he offered her was something bigger and she was willing to hide in it for a few more minutes.

He patted her back again, trying to soothe her sobs. Soon enough, her emotional breakdown was over and Sowon was suddenly overwhelmed with embarrassment for lashing and crying out to the person next to her.

"I er, am okay now." She awkwardly pulled away.

Namjoon let her move away and he also pulled his grip from the chair, freeing her to turn around any moment. But she didn't. He was surprised and glanced at her, just to see her trying to calm herself down.

"You know you cry a lot right?" He teased and Sowon bit her lip in embarrassment, "But that shows you have a soft heart which needs care and attention."

She was frozen hearing after his words. How did he know that about her? Then she realised he was saying all these through experience he faced from the moment they shared since they met.

"Yeah.." She didn't know what to say.

He chuckled, thankfully breaking off the sheepish tension around them. Turning around, Namjoon grabbed a plastic bag which Sowon didn't notice before.

"And you know what your heart needs right now?"

Sowon was curious, eyeing the plastic bag as she shook her head like a little kid. Namjoon almost laughed at her actions but cleared his throat and brought up the bag in front of her face.

He grinned, "Time for some Ice-cream."

"What-"

Before she could complete her question, Namjoon had already thrust a container of ice cream into her hand. She almost screamed at the sudden cold fire spreading over her palm but instead, faked a cough and picked it up carefully.

Namjoon had one similar to hers but his was Vanilla. She looked at hers and noticed it was strawberry flavoured, making a small smile appear on her lips.

"How do you know I like strawberry flavours?"

Sowon asked, unpacking the cover and scooping a spoonful of the pink cream. Namjoon didn't look surprised as he licked his spoon, shrugging.

"You said you like strawberry milkshake with whipped cream, remember?"

Sowon swallowed the treat and hummed at the sweet and thick flavour, melting down her throat. She tried to remember what he was talking about but it was hard.

"Did you forget? The day when your mom took your diary and you argued with me about the blame before you bought for me a coffee and you bought a drink?"

She made an 'o' mouth as she remembered the day he was referring to when he had called her childish. Namjoon shook his head and sighed at her forgetfulness.

He continued to eat his treat and she glanced at him, wondering how his brain remembered such odd and trivial information from back then.

Does it mean he has a good brain?

"Yes."

Namjoon's voice startled Sowon from her thoughts and she realised that she had spoken her thoughts aloud. He was smirking at her bluntness and stupidity.

"Ah, this is so strange," Namjoon muttered, looking down at his half-eaten ice cream.

Sowon glanced at his cold food before looking at hers, "What is? Do you want to exchange?"

Namjoon shook his head and ate a spoonful of his ice cream. Sowon watched him slowly swallow it before he licked his red and plump lips.

"This is my first time." He spoke out and noticed the girl in a confused state, "Sowon, you are one of the first people whom I am eating an ice cream with."

"Huh? Don't you have friends or just eat whatever you want because you are rich?"

He shook his head and stopped eating his ice cream. Sowon felt bad seeing him in a melancholic state.

"Even if I am rich didn't mean I could do what I want. Behind those riches, people face a miserable life as well."

She gulped, trying to swallow her saliva but found her mouth slowly going numb. What did Namjoon meant by that? His words circulated like a string of melody, continuously repeating itself.

Did he have a rough past? Looking at Namjoon he was now poking at his food without eating it like before. She felt troubled to see him in such a different situation.

"I don't know what that means but I think everyone deserves a good life."

His eyes met hers and in an instant, Sowon knew that he had something hidden in his past, something he hates and would do anything to remove it- just like her.

She gave him a tight smile and he put on a tired smile as well and the two basked in the company of one another. It was then Sowon realised that Namjoon had troubles and pain inflicted from the past and it bothered him but he never showcases it.

"Thank you." His voice was almost a soft whisper, dissipating into the thin air around them.

A pang of guilt and worry washes over her heart as she watches him quietly eat the frost food. He has done so much for her despite her rudeness and their relation yet she didn't do anything for him. It was time to take a new step ahead.

She decided to change that for his sake.

A/N: Please share your thoughts because they make my day! :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

817K 33.3K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
50K 1.3K 32
SMUT 🔞 " i won't tell him" those four words made him smirk "you won't tell him that one of his best friends wanna fuck and kiss his little sister w...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
125K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...