๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’, ๐—†๐–บ๐—…...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ. ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ
๐Ÿ| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘| ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’| ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“| ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ”| ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ–| ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—| ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ•| ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž

11K 361 123
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER SEVEN:

INSIDE THE CASTLE

ELLIOT, Y/N, AND their fairy godmother continued sitting in the greenhouse, watching as the pumpkin continued growing bigger and bigger.

"I just thought, if it..." Y/n starts as the three of them start to lean back, upon the pumpkin getting in their faces. "If it does get much bigger..."

"Yes?" Fairy Godmother glanced at her. Elliot quickly grabbed Y/n's arm, pulling the girl away from the pumpkin, their fairy godmother standing up and following after them. The pumpkin was filling up the whole greenhouse, the three of them almost squished, their faces pressed up against the window.

"Is that what you meant to do?" Elliot questioned in frustration as they squished their way to the door.

"Do you think that's what I meant to do?" Fairy godmother questioned back. "Run! Run, darlings!"

The three all ran out of the greenhouse, the pumpkin now fully squished in, the greenhouse about to explode. Elliot kept a hand on Y/n's lower back, pushing her in front of him slightly.

"Take cover!" They all hid behind a wooden carriage that was full of hay, just as the greenhouse exploded.

Elliot and Y/n watched as magic flew around, the pumpkin turning into a beautiful, golden carriage.

"There!" Fairy godmother spoke, out of breath. "One carriage."

"You really are our fairy godmother." Elliot breathed out, still staring at the carriage with wide eyes.

"Of course. I don't go about transforming pumpkins for just anybody." Y/n smiled at her, Elliot giving her a little smile. "Now, where are those mice?"

"Mice?"

"Yes." The two followed after her. "Mice, mice, mice. There they are." Fairy godmother pointed her wand at the mice, magic hitting them. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Y/n and Elliot watched with smiles as their friends turned into four beautiful white horses.

"Four white chargers."

"Gus-Gus, how fine you look!" Y/n smiled, petting horse Gus-Gus.

"But how did you..." Elliot trailed off, continuing to watch Y/n pet their friend.

"Now, where are we? Got carriage, horses... Footmen!"

The boy looked at fairy godmother curiously. "Footmen?"

Fairy godmothers gaze went to two lizards crawling on the ground. "Hello, lovely Mr. Lizard. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

They stared, watching the two lizards started turning into men.

"Hello!" One squeaked out. He then climbed up, staring at the three. "You called?" His tail put his hat on his head.

"Now, I need that coachman."

"Coachman?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"Did I say "coachman"? I meant "goose."" Fairy godmother shot some magic at the goose, making it fly in the air, turning into a man.

"I can't drive. I'm a goose." He said once he landed, making Y/n giggle.

"Now, shoo! Everyone into place, no time to be lost! Come on!" They all ran to the front, the coachman, footmen, and horses running to the carriage.

"Fairy Godmother!" Y/n called.

The said lady turned to her and Elliot. "Yes, what?"

"My suit and Y/n's dress. We can't go in them." Elliot explained, motioning to their ripped outfits. "Can you mend them?"

"Mend them? No, no. I'll turn them into something new."

"No, please don't. This was Emile's dress." Y/n quickly objects. "And I'd like to wear it when we go to the palace. It's almost like taking her with me."

"Me, too." Elliot nodded, taking Y/n's slightly smaller hand in his. "This was my fathers."

Fairy godmother smiled softly at them, glancing down at their intertwined fingers. "I understand. But they wouldn't mind if I gee them up a bit? Wouldn't mind a nice blue and f/c?"

They both shook their heads with smiles. "No."

Fairy godmother slowly pointed her wand at them, magic coming out, surrounding the two. Elliot watched as the magic surrounded him, spinning around, watching with a smile, his torn up suit soon turning into a prince like one, now a darker shade of blue. His hair was neatly done back, looking like it was gelled a little.

Y/n held a big smile on her face, memorized as she watched the magic and butterflies fly around her, the skirt of Emile's pink dress twirling around with as she spun around. As she spun again, the skirt twirled even more as it turned into a bigger, poufy type of one, her whole dress now sparkly f/c. Her h/c hair was pressed back, half up half down. When she finished twirling, the f/c butterflies went onto the collar of her dress for decoration.

Elliot stared at the girl in awe as fairy godmother smile as their new appearances. "There."

"It's beautiful." Y/n breathed out. "She'd love it." Her smile grew bigger as thought of Emile standing right beside her, memorized by the dress she was wearing.

"Now, come on. Off you two go. Quick! You two will be late!" Elliot quickly grabbed the girls hand, the three of them running to the carriage. "Stop that blooming coach!" The carriage came to a stop.

A footman walked down, opening the door before holding out his hand, Y/n taking it, starting to climb up.

"Just a moment!" The two both looked at their fairy godmother, who now stared at both their shoes. Her face scrunched up. "Are those the best you two have?"

"It's alright. No one will see mine." Y/n assured.

"No, they'll ruin both your whole looks. Quick, quick. Take them off." The two obeyed, taking off their dirty shoes. "Really quite hideous. Let's have something new for a change. I'm rather good at shoes."

Y/n and Elliot stared in awe as their shoes turned into glass, Y/n's having golden butterflies as decoration.

"But... They're made of glass?" Elliot looked concerned.

"Yes." She nodded. "And you two will find they're really comfortable. Elliot, Y/n, you two really must go now."

"Fairy godmother?"

"What is it?"

"My stepmother and the girls?" The boy raised a brow.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure they don't recognize you two." She smiled before putting some magic on them, sparkles going on them. "Now, off you go. For you two shall go to the ball."

Y/n smiled before climbing into carriage, with the footman's help, Elliot following. The door closed, Elliot and Y/n glancing around their carriage with smiles. Fairy godmother sighed, cracking her neck, but then gasped.

"Elliot! Y/n!" She turned back to the two. "I almost forgot. Remember, the magic will only last so long. With the last echo of the last bell, at the last stroke of midnight, the spell will be broken and all will return to what it was before."

"Midnight?" Y/n asked.

She nodded with a hum. "Midnight."

"That's more than enough time." Elliot nodded, sharing a smile with Y/n.

She smiled back. "Off you go then." She started turning back around. "Oh! Y/n!"

"Yes?"

"Happy birthday, my dear." And with that, she walked back away from the carriage. "Goosey, go!" The carriage started moving, Y/n leaning out the window, waving at their fairy godmother.

"Goodbye!" Fairy godmother waved back at her.

The two drove for a little while, but finally made it the the palace where the footmen opened the door, Elliot gesturing for Y/n to go first.

"Miss Y/n." The footman held his hand out.

"Thank you." The girl took it, climbing down, Elliot following.

Elliot walked up beside the girl, both staring in awe at the palace in front of them.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." The footman, Mr. Lizard spoke to them with a smile.

They smiled back before Elliot held out his hand. "Shall we?"

Y/n put her hand in his. "We shall." And with that, the two walked up the steps, soon making in inside where they walked to a door, Elliot knocking, the doors instantly opening, the two now stood on a balcony, everyone in the ball below them.

All eyes went to the two, who glanced at each other, before Elliot took the girls hand, the two slowly walking down the steps.

From afar, stood Kit, staring at Y/n with a smile. Mainly the reason why he wanted to invite everyone, was for her to come. He wanted to know more about her. He wanted to know if she was his baby sister.

The king sat in his throne, also staring at the girl. He couldn't believe it. She looked exactly like his lost daughter.

But could it be her?

Once the two made it all the way down to the everyone else, Elliot turned to Y/n, who was staring up at Kit and the king. The two of them staring down at her.

"Y/n..." She turned to the blonde boy. "If I may, that is, it would give me the greatest pleasure, if you would do me the honor of letting me lead you through this... the first..." He trailed off, staring into her vibrant e/c eyes.

"Dance?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, dance." He smiled with a chuckle. "That's it." Staring into her eyes, he led her to the middle of the dance floor, where he then put his hand on her waist, causing her breath to hitch.

The music started playing, and the two started to dance. Y/n's arms laid at her side, Elliot's hand on her waist, the other behind his back. They spun around, Y/n noticing everyone's gazes on them.

"They're all looking at us." She whispered to the boy in front of her.

"Believe me, they're all looking at you." Elliot whispered back, knowing everyone should be staring at her because of how beautiful she looked.

The two danced along to the music, enjoying being in each others presence while everyone stared at them with smiles on their faces.

The king and Kit couldn't take their eyes off the girl. Kit left the one princess' side, walking to his father, leaning down. "Father, it's-"

"I know, son." The king cut his son off, not even sparing him a glance as he looked down at his... possible lost daughter. "It might be."

Y/n and Elliot continued dancing, the boy lifting her up by the waist, twirling her, her big skirt twirling with her, not even worrying about Elliot's stepmother and brothers. By the end of the dance, Elliot dipped Y/n before they bowed at each other, everyone clapping and cheering.

"Who are they, Mama?" Anastasia questioned her mother as they all stared at the two.

"I'm not exactly sure, but this does not bode well." Was her answer.

"That's a lovely dress she's got on." Drizella observed.

"And how pretty she is." Anastasia added in awe.

"Concentrate!" Lady Tremaine hit her daughters on the head. "You must turn the princes head, you fools! Now, get out there!"

"But no one's asked us to dance."

"Gentlemen." The woman caught two ladies attention. "May I present my daughters. Anastasia, Drizella." The two sisters joined in with everyone, dancing with men.

Kit had joined with a princess, occasionally glancing at Y/n. As Elliot and Y/n danced, they stared into each others eyes with smiles on their faces. They never wanted this moment to end. Not one bit.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

166K 4.2K 12
"๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—‡? ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—…๐–พ?" "๐–ฎ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—." "๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ...
119K 3.6K 12
"๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–บ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 1.1K 12
( ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ ) "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
257K 7K 15
โ” ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐ŸŒธ โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿ’•๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‡ ๐“‡ผ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜...