Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED๐Ÿ’ ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery

1.8K 57 30
By TheNameisKomiFu

Your POV

In the middle of night, I can't sleep at all. I'm thirsty. I tried to call Goncharov. But he didn't answer it.

I refused to go get it by myself, If I do... I will lost again in this big building.

"Damn... I'm thirsty."

"It seems like you likely love to be hydrated." From no where even God doesn't know it, Dostoevsky sit beside my bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU CREEP ME OUT!!" I jumped from the bed as I surprised.

He smiled and left me alone. I started to confused by his behavior. Smile and go, is that what he likes?

I laid my back again to this comfortable bed. But suddenly I heard a door move. He came with a gallon of water with an expensive device that can make the water's condition change.

"Dude, what the hell?" He starts to make thinking face.

"You said that you're thirsty, my lady?

"But not a gallon of water too! A glass is enough for me..."

But actually I need more... I don't know why, I'm used to not drinking in a long period before. But why I became this hydrated?

"It's okay, Goncharov is busy for some times. And I brought you dispensers too!" He operate the weird device.

"What even is that?"

"You don't know what is this?" He makes a thinking face again.

Well... I don't know what is it since I'm homeless, right?

He teaches me about the device. He shows his kindness towards his care. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable and warm.

(Credit :  vveonnee98, found on pinterest)

He come close to me with his big smile. I never seen this smile of him before. It's like he sirencely smile to my stupidness.

Didn't he said he hates Humans because they're stupid?

He sits beside my bed again. He reads a book and waits me to sleep. After that day, he always spend his free time with me.

"Why aren't you sleep, Princess?"

"Stop with weird ways of calling me." He makes a little laugh.

"Why you stopped called me with 'Devil' thingy?" He stopped his laugh.

"Hmm? Why do you asked?"

"Isn't that me... the one that told you to call me that way?" His eyes widened.

"You..."

"Uh... yes, umm.. actually, I've always dreaming about the day we met. When I was like teen, I don't know why I remember it... But-" He hugs me.

"What are you doing, Stupid Hat!!!" He keeps hugging me and laughs.

I pushed him and he keep laughing.

Damn... what is wrong with him?

When I don't understand why did he hugged me and laughed over me, his tears started to falling through those eyes.

"Hey! Why are you crying??"

"I'm not crying... I'm happy." He smiled at me.

"Whoa, dude... you're so weird..." he starts to laugh harder.

"I'm happy that you remember it..."

"I don't really remember it though... why can't I remember those all memory?" Now he's humming.

"I don't care, but I'm happy... and-" his phone ringed.

In 2 AM? Damn... this guy is a busy man.

When he looked at the phone his face suddenly change its emotion. He didn't answer it, but he turn it off. He stand and walk to the door.

"I'm sorry. I'll be busy. Hope you enjoy your night..."

What with that sudden change?

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

Kamui called me when I was with (Y/N). I don't want her to recognize the conversation between me and Kamui.

It would be dangerous if Kamui find out about (Y/N).

"It's me, Fyodor." I call him again.

"Fyodor... I heard that a big explosion between ADA and Mafia was happened in Yokohama right now. What are you doing?"

"Kamui... they are just a dirty bug that can bother our mission. So I need to clean them all-"

"Dazai Osamu... is he alive?" He cuts me.

"Hmm? What are you going to do with him? He's in a coma right now... I guess." He silently breathes through the phone.

"You will not succeed anything if he still alive. Think again, Fyodor." He hung the phone.

When I put my phone down I realized that there was someone watching me. I turn my head and from the darkness someone popped up.

It's Gogol.

"Dostoevsky-kun... is that the way we use Japanese??? Is my Japanese good?

"Horrible..."

"So as you, hihihi!"

Bad, bad timming...

"I brought you some crab's legs! Let's cook together!" He grab something from his cape.

"Tadaa~!"

"You know, I don't like crab..."

"You want me to grab something else?? I can grab you more stuffs!" He scream like a kid.

"Don't you tired, Gogol?" He nods and we going to the downstairs as I don't want him recognize (Y/N).

(Tell me the Artist if you know)

I sat on the floor while he laid his back on the couch.

"Could you braid my hair, Dosu??"

"Alright..." I take his long hair and start to braiding.

"It's been a while since you go... I've always liked if you are the one who do my hair!"

"Hmm..." I'm humming and he starts to sit until I lose his hair.

"You know, why I visit you? Right?"

This is, maybe the second time when I failed to manifest Kamui's intention. First Kamui just told me to kill the ADA's leader, and I just ended with the defeat in making a world without abilities.

And now I tried to move by my own will again.

"You want to give me such a beautiful present again?"

"What a joke, dosu... you know, why am I here... right?" He removes his right mask.

"Blood? You want to give me your blood? I don't know your intention though..." he laughed hardly until it echoed.

"Dosu... you're not that stupid. Hmm... you're not in your usual smell." He smells all over my body.

"I smell.... hmm... woman, hihihi!" He laughed.

"Yes. The Physical Torture would like only 12 hours right? Don't touch her..."

"Well... I don't know what Kamui's demand right??"

Fuck...

"And... it's not Physical Torture anymore." My eyes widened as he said it.

"Physical Torture through your body would not be able to pay your failure, Dosu..."

"I'll kill you all..." I make a smile that I rarely make it.

"Yeah yeah think about that please~"

With his ability he brings me to the cell. His ability makes me can't touch him. If I can touch him, I can kill him from the start.

But as I'm the one who met him first, and care about him... maybe I will never be able to kill him.

"You got one Joy... laugh, love... and also, you got one misery! What kind of happiness that you could earn after this game?! I'm so excited!!" He stands in front of my cell.

(Tell me the name of the Artist, if you know)

"You know, Gogol? You've grown enough... first is your eye. What kind of thing that you will dedicate for me again? Your hand? Your leg?" He smiled.

"I will never forget your words, Dosu... it's sad to see you like this. But what can I do? And if this thing fun... let me do this for several time!"

He left me alone.

What kind of torture... that Kamui tell him to do? But who cares I'm used to it-

Wait, (Y/N)?!

---

Goncharov's POV

"Siruko-san! We need to go somewhere!" When I open the door, I saw Siruko's hair was pulled by Nikolai Gogol.

"What a coincidence... could you helped me to get this beautiful woman's hand? She's always resisting..."

"Run! Run, Goncharov!" She said.

This blonde hair, Nikolai Gogol is not just an ordinary part of Decay of Angel. When I saw my boss was with him, he gives me several sign.

It's mean, he wants me to bring Siruko get out from this building. But it seems like I was too late.

"Now I know, why Dosu lose his plan... what a brat slave-"

He hits my neck and I lost my sight...

Be safe... Boss... (Y/N)...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
187K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
849K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...