š“š‡š„ š‚šˆššƒš„š‘š’, š—†š–ŗš—…...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

š“—š“Ŗš“暝“® š“¬š“øš“¾š“»š“Ŗš“°š“®, š“«š“® š““š“²š“·š“­. More

š—§š—›š—˜ š—–š—œš—”š——š—˜š—„š—¦
šššœš­ šØš§šž - š–¼š—‚š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾š—…š—…š–ŗ
šŸ| š¬š­šØš„šžš§ š¢š§ š­š”šž š§š¢š š”š­
šŸ| š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š 
šŸ’| šœšØšÆšžš«šžš š¢š§ šœš¢š§ššžš«š¬
šŸ“| š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š  š¤š¢š­
šŸ”| š©š«šžš©ššš«š¢š§š  šŸšØš« š­š”šž š›ššš„š„
šŸ•| š¢š§š¬š¢ššž š­š”šž šœššš¬š­š„šž
šŸ–| šœš„šØšœš¤ š¬š­š«š¢š¤šžš¬ š¦š¢šš§š¢š š”š­
šŸ—| š›š«šØš¤šžš§ š š„ššš¬š¬ š¬š„š¢š©š©šžš«š¬
šŸšŸŽ| š­š”šž š„šØš¬š­ š©š«š¢š§šœšžš¬š¬
šŸšŸ| š­š”šž š°šžššš¢š§š  šššš²

šŸ‘| š¬ššš²š¢š§š  š šØšØšš›š²šžš¬

13.2K 359 81
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER THREE:

SAYING GOODBYES

LADY TREMAINE STOOD in the family room of Elliot's house, glancing around the place before turning around, looking back at Elliot's father.

"You did not say your son was so handsome." She tells him. "Obviously came from you."

Elliot's father chuckled. "Well, most say he looks exactly like his..." He stopped halfway.

Lady Tremaine looked back at him, her face hardening slightly. "His mother." She put a smile on her face. "Just so." She walked into another room, looking around her new home as Drizella, Anastasia, Elliot, and Y/n all walked in.

"How long has your family lived here?" Drizella asked.

"Over 200 years." Elliot's father responded, glancing back at the girl.

"And in all that time, they never thought to decorate?" Anastasia held a look of disgust on her face, which made Y/n roll her eyes at the girl, Elliot noticing.

"Anastasia, hush." Lady Tremaine firmly told her daughter. "They'll think you are in earnest."

🐭

"Elliot's stepmother, high-spirited lady that she was, set out to restore life and laughter to the house."

Lady Tremaine sat in the dining room with many men and other people around, all playing a card game, drinking alcohol, laughter going all around. Y/n walked around, a tray in hand as she served the drinks, under Lady Tremaine orders.

Elliot stood in the room, back leaning against the wall as he watched the girl. Ever since this morning, he hadn't been able to keep his eyes off her. She felt them on her, which made her flush every time they made eye contact. As she walked out of the room, Elliot followed, wanting to get to know the girl more, but he was met with his mice friends.

"Well, look who's having a party of their own." He smiled at them. "Jacqueline, Teddy, Matilda, greedy Gus-Gus." Elliot chuckled as he watched Gus-Gus eat a piece of cheese. Catching all their attention, was a cat hissing at the mice. They looked over, seeing Lucifer on the steps, eyes on the mice.

In fear, Gus-Gus dropped his cheese, eyes going wide.

"Just what..." A voice spoke, picking up the cat. Elliot and the mice looked over, seeing Y/n stand there, Lucifer now in her arms. "Yes, what do you think you're up to, Lucifer? Jacqueline is Elliot's guest, and the eating of guests is not allowed."

Just hearing his name leave her mouth made his heart flutter.

"Go on, now. Plenty of cat food to keep you happy." Y/n placed Lucifer on the steps, the cat running up them. She turned to Jacqueline. "We ladies must help one another." She winked at her. Jacqueline held a little grateful smile on her face as she stared at the beautiful girl.

Elliot let out a chuckle, an amused smile on his face as he stared at the e/c eyed girl. "Thank you for that."

"Of course." She smiled at him. "I wouldn't let Lucifer do anything to them." Both glanced back over at the mice, Gus-Gus still eagerly eating his cheese. "I'm Y/n." She then held out her hand.

"Elliot." The blonde put his slightly bigger hand into hers, both feeling a tingly sensation when their hands touched. "So, how do you know the Tremaine's?"

The girl frowned slightly, but quickly put on a smile. Elliot noticed this, though. "I've been living with them since I was a baby. Never known who my real parents were."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Elliot eyes saddended.

"Don't be." Y/n shrugged. Before she could open her mouth and say more, someone shouted from the dining room.

"Y/n! We need you here! Right now!" It was Drizella and Anastasia.

She sighed, glancing at Elliot. "I'm sorry. Nice talking to you." And with that, Y/n walked back into the crowded dining room, Elliot staring at her figure before walking into his fathers study.

🐭

The Tremaine's and Y/n stood on the porch as Elliot ran on the side of the carriage his father sat in. Elliot was devested that his father was leaving again after only being back for a short amount of time, but he knew he'd always come back.

"Bye!" He waved to his father.

"Bye, Elliot!"

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

"Bye!"

With a hardened face, Lady Tremaine turned her back to Elliot's direction, glancing at her daughters and Y/n before walking inside, her two daughters soon following, while Y/n stared at Elliot. From where he stood, he watched them go inside, Drizella then walking out and pulling the e/c eyed girl inside with them.

Trying to keep the tears down, he walked inside the house, about to go upstairs.

"Elliot, dear." Lady Tremaine spoke from the family room. The said boy looked over at his stepmother when she gestured him to sit, which he obeyed.

The blonde let out a little sob as he sat down beside her.

"Now, now. Mustn't blub." They hugged each other.

"Yes, stepmother." Elliot smiled softly.

"Oh, you needn't call me that." Lady Tremaine wiped a tear from his cheek with a tissue in her hand. ""Madam" will do."

"There isn't room for me and all of your clothes!" Drizella yelled to her sister as the two walked past the room they sat in.

"Well, then make yourself smaller!" Anastasia growled.

"Anastasia and Drizella have always shared a room. Such dear, affectionate girls." Lady Tremaine informed the blonde, watching her two daughters walk past the room again.

"Or... or better yet, disappear entirely!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Sometimes I could scratch your eyes out!"

The woman sighed quietly, closing her eyes at her daughters. "I think they're finding the sleeping quarters rather confining."

"Well, my bedroom's the biggest besides yours and father's." Elliot started. "Perhaps they'd like to share it."

"What a wonderful idea." Lady Tremaine gasped somewhat happily. "What a good boy you are."

"Well I can stay in the-"

"The attic. With Y/n." She interrupted Elliot with a smile. "Quite so."

Elliot watched as she stood up, his brows furrowed. "The attic? With Y/n?"

"Yes. Only temporarily, while I have all the other rooms redecorated. The attic's so nice and airy and you'll be away from all of our fuss and bother." She rambled. "No need to worry. Y/n's a quiet girl. Hardly says a word. You'll be even more cozy if you kept all this bric-a-brac up there with you and her. Keep you amused." She handed Elliot a tray.

Elliot walked to the door of the attic, glancing up, being met with many stairs above him. After a little while, he finally made it to the top and opened the door with his back, revealing Y/n standing there, trying to decorate the attic.

"What are you doing up here?" She asked him curiously.

Elliot smiled slightly, setting the tray down. "I guess, I'm your new roommate." That made Y/n smile.

They shared words with each other as they worked on the attic. Lifting up a chair, Y/n jumped and gasped when she saw the mice under it, all standing around a wooden object, petit pieces of cheese on them, the mice acting like it was a table.

They started running, but Gus-Gus ran back to his cheese, making Y/n and Elliot, who joined her side, chuckle at his actions.

"Hello, Gus-Gus." Y/n smiled at the mouse. The other mice all ran up a piece of cloth, making it on a higher surface. Gus-Gus followed, but had a little harder time.

"Go on, Gus-Gus, you can do it." Elliot encouraged, causing Y/n to giggle softly. All the mice stared at the two. "So this is where you take refuge. Us too, it would seem." Elliot and Y/n shared a smile.

"Right." She stood up, glancing at all of them. "Who's going to help me?" Elliot smiled, standing up with her. "How very pleasant. No cats," she walked to the door.

"and no stepsisters." Elliot added as Y/n closed the door.

🐭

Elliot walked outside the next morning, seeing Y/n feeding the geese. His gaze was trapped on her for a couple seconds.

"Good morning, Elliot." Y/n smiled at him.

"Good morning." He smiled back, staring into her vibrant e/c eyes.

"Good morning, Elliot." A man called to him.

The said boy broke eye contact with the girl, much to his displeasure. "Good morning, Tom!" The blonde walked towards the chicken coop, opening it up. "Hello. Don't mind if I..." He reached for an egg. "What a lovely Chantecler. Well done. Thanks."

🐭

Elliot walked into the kitchen, the basket of eggs still in his hand.

"Morning."

"Morning."

Him and a woman greeted each other. Elliot placed the eggs in a small pot.

"Thank you, Elliot." Another woman spoke.

"You're welcome."

As the woman turned away, Elliot quickly dipped his finger in some icing, bringing it out just as the woman turned back to his direction.

She gasped with a smile. "Elliot!" The boy laughed before running out of the room.

🐭

"Wake up, girls! It's lunch time!" Lady Tremaine called to her daughters as they were still in there messy shared room, sound asleep, snoring loudly.

"Morning did not agree with Elliot's stepsisters."

Yawning, Drizella rolled over to the side, only for her top half to hit the floor with a thud, which woke Anastasia up, the two then screaming in fear from the sudden noise.

Glancing at each other, Anastasia was quick to fall back asleep after realizing there was nothing to worry about.

"And they lacked accomplishment in such domestic arts as keeping house."

🐭

Drizella sat at the piano, playing a song while Lady Tremaine sat across from Anastasia, posing for the drawing her daughter was doing. Elliot and Y/n stood a couple feet away from the three.

"In fact, they lacked accomplishment in any art."

"It was a lover and his lass
With a hey, and a ho
And a hey nonino"

Drizella started singing as he played the piano, her voice cracking in-between. Lady Tremaine continued posing for the drawing her other daughter was doing. Anastasias turned the drawing in her direction, revealing the final peace.

She forced a smile as she stared at her portrait. "Good."

"That o'er the green corn-field did pass
Sweet lovers love
The spring"

As Drizella continued singing off-key, Elliot and Y/n shared a look before looking over at the girl with furrowed brows and wide eyes. Lady Tremaine noticed their expressions. The two soon noticed her eyes on them and turned their backs to her, acting like nothing happened.

Trying to act normal, Lady Tremaine used her hand to push a small plate of cookies onto the ground next to her, catching the twos attention. She let out a sad little gasp before Elliot and Y/n walked over, cleaning and then taking the plate of cookies away, all while the vial woman watched them.

Jacqueline, Gus-Gus, and another mouse all stood under a little dresser, a vent behind them. Their little mouse friend stood under the sofa Lady Tremaine sat on. They started speaking, but only coming out as squeaks, catching their friends attention...

And Lucifer's.

The mouse ran out from under the sofa, quickly running towards his friends, Lucifer chasing after him. Lucifer was close behind the mouse, but the cute little animal was faster than him, hiding under the dresser, making Lucifer bang his head onto the wood, falling to his back.

Y/n and Elliot started walking by the cat, but stopped and stared at him in confusion after the little scene that just happened. The mice all squeaked, slightly looking up at their two human friends before Elliot and Y/n walked away and out of the room, just as Drizella started singing again.

"Sweet lovers love
The spring"

"Do shut up." Lady Tremaine told her daughter after she finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.1K 12
( šƒšˆš’š‚šŽšš“šˆšš”š„šƒ ) "šŒššš²š›šž šˆ š£š®š¬š­ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š›šž š²šØš®š«š¬, šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š›šž š²šØš®š«š¬, šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š›šž š²šØš®š«ļæ½...
68.7K 1.9K 22
āšˆ'š¦ š”ššš„šŸ šš š”šžššš«š­ š°š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š²šØš®āž šƒšžš¬šœšžš§šššš§š­š¬ šŸ
176K 6.3K 32
š–š”šžš§ šš šŸšŸ– š²šžššš« šØš„š š š¢š«š„ š°šØš¤šž š®š© š¢š§ š”šžš« šœš”š¢š„šš”šØšØš š¦šØšÆš¢šžš¬, š¬š”šž š°ššš¬ š”ššš©š©š² ššš§š šœšØš§šŸš®š¬šžš...