Heart Of A Fighter | Aliyah X...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Finale | Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 8

292 10 76
By QueenZain3

It was the next day which meant it was a weekend for both Aliyah and Alex. today was there hangout or date you can say. Alex was looking at his cupboard and was thinking what should he wear in this fine morning. Alex saw his jacket and jeans as he thought to himself.

Alex:  i hope Aliyah wont mind what i wear.....

he took the clothes and wore it as he looked at himself in the mirror which he didn't look bad at all.

Alex: Time to get going.

He wore his boots as he opened the door and went to the cafe him and Aliyah was suppose to meet up. Alex went inside the cafe and sat down and was looking around. he was hoping Aliyah would arrive soon as a few mintues past and saw Aliyah running fast.

Aliyah: Sorry!!! im here now.

Alex was shocked and kept starring at Aliyah who was looking more beautiful as she always did, Aliyah noticed him starring as She smirked.

Aliyah: Like what you see?

Alex: N-N-No........ i mean, you look beautiful but ummm....

Aliyah: *laughs* awwww Alex your sooo shy

Alex blushed and kept quiet as Aliyah smiled and took her seat.

Aliyah: Im actually really glad you came to hangout with me.

Alex: Of course. your a great person and You done alot for me.

Aliyah: Awwwww, Your making me blush now...*blushes*

Alex: Sorry..........

Aliyah: Hehehe, Dont worry its fine.

Alex was starring at Aliyah as Aliyah looked at him and smiled.

Aliyah: So How's it going?

Alex: Everything is fine so far. You?

Aliyah: Sameeee. I don't know but I do have a headache at the moment.

Alex: Awww. If you didn't feel well, Why did you come? You could have stayed at home.

Aliyah: Awww but you came all this way for what then? I didnt wanted to waste your time.

Alex: ....Aliyah.. I'm not important.  Your health is more important.

Alex touched Aliyah's head which made her blush a little as Aliyah stared at Alex.

Aliyah: Thank you, Alex.

Alex: Of coruse.

Aliyah: Now I wanna give you a big hug!

Alex: What?

Aliyah laughed as Alex chuckled. They started talking more, They decided to buy sweets. Aliyah was eating the sweats as Alex was slowly eating until he stopped. Aliyah noticed him not eating.

Aliyah: What happened?

Alex: Oh Nothing, I don't eat sweets very often.

Aliyah: Awww come on! Please eat some.

Alex: Sorry but I can't-

Aliyah looked at Alex and Took a piece of the sweet and.

Alex was starring at Aliyah as Aliyah looked at Him.

Aliyah: Hmph, I'm tired of you saying No all the time.

Alex: I'm Sorry....

Aliyah: Awwww I wasn't angry though, Alex.

Alex smiled at her feeling glad that she wasn't upset at him.

Aliyah: Uhhh You know, You look really cute in that outfit?

Alex: Really??

Aliyah: Hehehe Yeah, It wasn't nessecery to come in a fancy outfit or anything. Its good you came like this.

Alex: Thanks, I'm just not like those people who wear suits.

Aliyah: I understand that. How's your mother doing?

Alex: Shes been...Good, Just been helping her alot.

Aliyah: Thats good to hear then!

Alex: Same.. How are your parents doing?

Aliyah: They're doing fine but their not staying at New York actually.

Alex: You live alone???

Aliyah: Yes, They went for a business trip in France.

Alex: oooh okay, How long have you been living alone?

Aliyah: Not too long to be honest, Just only for 2 months.  Though its actually pretty good staying alone.

Alex: *Chuckles*Because you wanna party without anyone stopping you?

Aliyah: Hahahah! Yes. But they are not that strict. Believe me.

Alex: I see then.

Aliyah: Tell me more about yourself. Do you have a part time job?

Alex: ..........

Alex then remembered how he started beating people up in the fight club and The bones he almost breaked there. Aliyah raised an eyebrow with a smile.

Aliyah: Earth to Alex!

Alex: What, I'm here don't worry.

Aliyah: Do you have a part-time job?

Alex: ...No, I don't. Sometimes I do work in a comic store.

Aliyah: Really? Is it good working there?

Alex: Uhhh its fine...

Aliyah: Thats cool, I'm actually a model hehehe.

Alex: Thats nice in my opinion.

Aliyah: Would you like to see my magazine?

Alex: What??? M-Magazine!?

Aliyah: Duhh, Of course I'm in one. I actually have it-

Alex: Sorry, But..........I-I don't look at those-

Aliyah: Please Alex... * Gives Puppy Eyes*

Alex was starring at her eyes as He was holding his head.

Alex: Fine..

Aliyah: Yaay!

Aliyah had the magazine with her as Alex was looking at it with her. She kept turning the page as Alex was blushing way too much. Aliyah saw him blushing as She laughed.

Aliyah: Your so red!

Alex: ............

He covered his cheek as Aliyah laughed more as She pinched Alex's cheeks.

Aliyah: Come on, Just a few more pages and we're done. I thought you were gonna complement about it.

Alex: I-I.....You do look pretty its just that I never seen photoshoots like that.

Aliyah: Well Alex, What if you get married to a Model like me? You gotta see her perform the photoshoot!

Alex: W-W-What!?!?!

Aliyah was lying about it. Sometimes its not nessecery for a Boyfriend or Husband to see it. She only wanted to see Alex's face whos face was red as a Tomato.

Alex: I didnt know that.....

Aliyah: its trueeee hehehehe.

Alex started holding his head as Aliyah tapped his shoulder.

Aliyah: Im kidding don't worry.

Alex: Wait, Your J-Joking???

Aliyah: Yes Silly. Hahaha!

Alex holded his head as Aliyah was smiling at him as Alex chuckled.

Alex: Okay, You got me really good there...

Aliyah: Awwww I'm sorry if I scared you for that hehehe.

Alex: Dont worry, Its fine.

Aliyah smiled at him as They're time continued.  An hour has past as Both of them were outside as Alex was looking at Aliyah.

Aliyah: Well Sorry, I'm gonna have to go now. Thank you so much for being with me today, Alex. I really appreciate it.

Alex: Your welcome. I'm thankful the most. I don't think I ever spend time like that to be honest.

Aliyah: Awwww come here.

Aliyah hugged him as Alex smiled and hugged her back.

Alex: Thank you.

Aliyah: No problem, Thats what friends do.

Aliyah smiled and waved at him as Alex smiled. He was gonna walk away until He heard Aliyah.

Aliyah: Alex!! Wait look!

Alex turned and saw Aliyah standing on the street light's pole as She was smiling.

Alex: Do you need something?

Aliyah: Hehehhe Well. Just wanted to send you something while your going home

Alex blushed as Aliyah had a big smile and walked away. Alex chuckled and walked away.

A/N: Thank you for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.1K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
5.3K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
407K 9.9K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...
27.1K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...