For Us .....I Will.πŸ’šβ€

By Misipuku12

"Do you....do you trust me?" "Baby...." "Papa....Dadda...kiss kiss" Here the story depicts between two youn... More

*Instgram dm*
*Exhibition*
*Them*
*My girl*
*Court me*
*Destiny*
*I accept*
*I'll protect*
*You bitch*
*Second Chance*
*Old times*
*Ferris Wheel*
*Do you.....?*
*Miss you*
*Epilogue*
Author's note

*For us.....I will*

829 49 16
By Misipuku12

Bright's P.O.V

I was nervous. I don't know if its proper or if his ready or not. But looking at him I can assure one thing to myself that I love him and I want him in my life.

Actually it was Amy's idea to prepare everything near the sea because her Papa loves sea alot. So I agreed.

Well they helped me to pick up the ring too. Even my dress. I was shocked that Light was also willing doing it without having any problem. Seems like Amy trained him well.

But now here I'm in front of him in one knee. My heart was beating damn fast. I was scared what if he says 'no' but what if he say 'yes', then I'll be the happiest man living in this universe.

He pulled me up. And tried his best to control his tears but failed.

He nodded. And....

"Yes...I will. For us....i will."

And hugged me while crying and muffling soft 'thank yous' in my ear.

I broke the hug and put the simple platinum ring, how he likes, in his ring finger of his left hand. He did the same to me.

"YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

"I HAVE A BROTHER NOW. YES. AND MY DADS TOO."

"AND I HAVE A BIG SISTER AND MY PAPA TOO. YAAAAYYY!!!"

Both of our kids shouted in excitement. Win broke down in laughter an lifted both of them in his arms.

He showed them with kisses. I hugged them too. And then I asked him to go to the table.

He agreed and made his way holding my hand tightly. I smiled and was complete.

.......

"Papa....Dadda...kiss kiss"

Huh?

"What?" Win was shocked at the random demand of Light. Even I was shocked. I glanced at Amy and she was nodding too.

I glanced at Win but he was already smiling at me.

"Should we?" I didn't say anything so he made his way towards me.

"Mr. Chivaree. Would you like to have a dance with me?" He ask me holding his hand in the air towards me. I held it and got up. But...

"Amy play the song in the phone baby. Your Daddy is being confused from where the music will come. Well.....you know he is an old man." He chuckled and whispered the last part to them which I properly heard.

I shook my hand and pulled him closer by holding his waist. He let about a gasp. And I smirked.

Amy played the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. "Well....Mr.Chivaree you planned this beautiful proposal and family date, so me being the gentleman here returning you the favor." He smiled cheekily and I nodded while smiling at my love.

We started to moved with the rhythm and kept dancing smoothly and I didn't forgot that our kids are there so we can't be that close.

But.....

Suddenly I felt long fingers at jaw. Caressing it. Win's one hand was over my shoulder behind my neck and other at my jaw. My hands securely positioned in his tiny, sexy waist.

Ans he kissed me. Right in front of our kids. It was slow and steady and assuring that we will never leave each other.

*snap*

"Woah....I can live happily now." Amy squealed and acted to faint with the camera in one hand. Oh she is a fujoshi af this age only, if I remind you.

Well Light...

"Ewww....people at love sucks. But you two look cute." Is he even my son anymore? No. Is he Win's son now? Hell yes.

We back away from each other. Cheeks flushed and lips slightly swollen. And chuckled.

"You two!!" I ran after them and they giggled. Win laughed at us shaking his head. Just like that our family date ending after some time. And we thought of returning home.

Light was sleeping in Win's lap and Amy at the back seat with her earphones on. I glanced over at Win who was caressing Light's hair. I cooed at the scene.

I took his hand and kissed his knuckles. He mumbled a small 'thank you' afraid of waking Light up. I just smiled and nodded.

Soon we reached home after 2 hours. Win was tired and both of our kids were fast a sleep.

Win made them sleep in their room and I went to take a shower. 

But when I came out of the bathroom Ien was sitting in the bed with my guitar in his hands. I just smiled being confused.

He patted the place near him and I sat there. I asked him with raising my eyebrows, "What's you doing?"

"Well.....when I was in Paris i met a girl who was so generous and kind. She was a painter to but from London. So she made me learn the chords of a certain song. And I want you hear it as I dedicate it to you." He smiled cheekily and I melted.

I nodded but I was jealous. Why? Well...."Who was the girl?"

"Oh about her I'll say after I complete the song. So may i now?" I nodded because he seemed to be excited and nervous too.

He starting strumming th guitar but wait I know this song. It's my all time favorite song. It reminds me of Win. He didn't even started and I'm getting emotional.

Best Part.

Oohhh.....yeah...yeee...

You don't know babe when you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing.

And it don't change
If I had in my way
You'd know that
You are.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when its pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all ...

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part...

Ohhh....
You're the Best Part

Ohh....
Best part......

"Bright....you are the best thing that ever happened to me. And today when you proposed to me was in heavens. I never thought this was going to happen. I didn't even know I was ready." I knew he wasn't ready. "....but when I saw you in front of me with this ring in your hand and our little munchkins....I was more than ready. Yes. I want it. I want to spend rest of my life with three of you. You three are the beautiful and sweetest present that I ever got and I want to treasure them till I die. I love you Bright. I love you so much. Thank you. Thank you for anything and everything." He broke down and hugged me.

I pulled him closer to me, caressing his back....making circles patterns at his back. I was controlling my tears but failed. It rolled down because I was complete and happy. For us. For everything.

"And.....I will....I'll take every responsibility. I will always love you Win. I love you. Now and forever." I said to him when he calmed down.

He kissed me with loads to love and care. And I was just glad to have him in my life.

For us....I will. And always.

END.

_________________

Song: Best Part by Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R

Well it's not the actual end. The epilogue is there. It's just the story is end with a happy note. And epilogue will be a surprise. So be ready. 😌☺️💓

Click the star if you liked and comment please. Love you. 💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
14.5K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
66.3K 2.2K 20
this is a fan fiction with idk how many chapters, but there is on thing you can expect from this dirty minded writer. And that is- S M U T ~ Sarawat...
7.3K 604 17
Updates: MONDAY>>> Arrange marriage between two males, one is 35 years old another is 25 years old. They need to keep it a secret, for their reputati...