My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 28

4.8K 308 31
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A loud sound of flame was heard. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the flame surrounding me. All I could see is flame around me nothing else. And there I saw a walking figure between those flames.

It was.....Jungkook!

I couldn't hide my eyes nor my shivering self. I looked at his figure with teary eyes.

He bent to my level and hugged me without leaving a second.

He didn't speak anything but his warm figure was enough to convince me that he was trying to comfort me.

And suddenly...

The flames disappeared. I slowly looked around to see if that black figured creature was there or not. It wasn't there. I tried to calm myself down. But my hands were still shivering.

Jungkook broke the hug and looked at me. His eyes showed more other than sympathy which I wasn't not able to understand. "Let's go now." He spoke as he helped me get up.

I slowly got up catching his hand. We didn't stay here for another minute. We started leaving from there. I walked back of Jungkook, I caught his shirt's sleeve. He made way for me to walk.

I slowly looked at his walking figure. This man...no matter how rude he is, he is there for me whenever I am in danger. I felt good. But that fear didn't leave me. Though I am feeling better than before, I still can't stop my shivering body.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

We started leaving from that place. She walked behind me and she didn't leave my shirt's sleeve even for a moment. I guess she is way too scared. She didn't speak anything up until now which isn't like her.

I slowly moved my eyes towards my side to see her while I still continued to take my steps. Her hands were still shivering.

"Hey..." I tried to speak but got no response. I didn't speak any further cuz I know I wouldn't get a reply again.

Y/N P.O.V...

After walking for a while, we finally got out of this place. And reached to the original mountain which we have to cross. But Jungkook started taking me to a different direction. I guess he doesn't want the others to see me in this state and know about the incident which happened just now.

I stayed quiet and followed him.

He made me walk for a while making me way too tired and forget that I reached to a very beautiful place. I removed my tired thoughts out of my brain.

I took a clear picture of this place. The lake here reflecting a glittery blue light and those little swans dancing under the dazzling moonlight was too wonderful to watch.

"Hey...." His voice interrupted between my thoughts. But I couldn't get words out of my mouth as I still can't get that haunting effect out of my body no matter how beautiful this place is. I looked at my small hands still shivering.

"Y/n..." He called my name. But still I couldn't get a word out of my mouth nor look at him. "Are you aright?" He asked me softly. I thought I would die again. Those voices. My eyes became a bit teary. "Y/n!!" He called again but this time he raised his voice.

He got hold of my shoulders and turned me towards him . "Look at me." He demanded. I didn't have the courage raise my head. "I said, look at me." He sounded a bit angry.

I slowly looked at him with tears lingering in my eyes.

His eyes softened unknowingly. He slowly brought his hand to wipe the tear which just fell on my cheek. He slowly brought me closer as he pulled me non-forcefully. His beautifully crafted face was shining cuz of the moonlight touching his face.

He lowered his head to reach up to my face level. My heartbeat went faster by each milli-second from when he started bringing his shiny face closer to mine. At once, my surroundings were blurred and all I could see was him and his parted lips which could drown me into an unknown world making me forget all those drowsy memories I had in my past years.

And without my consent, my shaky parted lips leaned up to his seductive lips. The way he smells added a desire in me to let him claim all of me.

The way, his intense presence took over all my senses in an instant is addicting, making me have the urge to not delay anymore.

My breath increased as I couldn't be more patient and by this time, his lips touched mine making me have the taste of the most delightful flavor in this world. And before I knocked the thoughts out of me, his tongue trailed into my mouth right over dominating mine.

The way his muscular organ in his mouth took control over mind and snatched away all of my attention is the last thing I can complain about. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, it's like he ruled me and I lured him back. Our faces were shifting positions to get the perfect spot for this never ending sexual tension building in us.

Another moment in this position, and we are ready to commit the biggest yet the most swooning mistake ever.

Our lips parted from each other forcefully.

He didn't try to take his eyes off me. So, it was me who tried to break this atmosphere before I get ready for another sin.

"W-Why did you kiss me?" I spoke but I stuttered. "Finally, you talked." He spoke as he smirked. My eyes widened. He kissed me just to make me speak? Is he crazy? He just stole my first kiss. Does he even know about that? This annoying dickhead.

"Did you really kiss me just to make me speak?" I questioned him with an unbelievable expression. He raised his eyebrow. "Wait, did you expect something more...than that?" He smirked as he spoke.

This guy can't be more ridiculous.

I quickly got out of his arms. "Let's go. It's already quite late. Jennie must be worried." I said as I turned back to cover my embarrassed and angry face.

He chuckled.

TIME SKIP...

As we still had a long way to walk and it's already quite late, Jungkook teleported us straight to the dorms.

I knocked onto the first door which caught my attention. Someone slowly opened it. And turned out my guess was right, it was our room. And Jennie was the one who opened it.

"Y/N, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL THIS WHILE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I-" Jennie stopped shouting at me as soon as she saw Jungkook beside me.

She obediently invited us in without speaking anything. We both got inside. And I went straight to my bed. And saw that Jennie unpacked my stuff. I smiled.

I slowly turned to look at Jungkook who was staring at me.

"What are you doing here in girl's dorm? Get out now." I tried to be as rude as I can. "I want to talk to you personally." He spoke sternly. "But I don't want to." I replied back in the same tone. He raised his eyebrow.

"Okay, I will just speak openly about the kiss we just ha-" I quickly went and covered his mouth. "Jennie, you go outside." I said as I stopped him before he could complete his sentence.

She quickly nodded and left from here...

Jungkook smirked.

I slowly removed my hand from his lips and made a...proper distance between us. Jungkook slowly went and locked this room's door.

My eyes widened.

"Hey, w-why are locking the door?" I managed to speak as you took backsteps. He slowly turned around and smirked.

"Because..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Don't forget to vote.

Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was interesting or not. And whether I should continue the next chapter.

Hope you liked this part.

And please follow me guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 160 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
328K 10.4K 37
She liked him, he didn't. Later, he liked her, she didn't. ✧ Cringe & fetus writing, as this was my first ever ff :') ✧ The pictures used in this are...
295K 12.7K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
24.9K 723 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...