Jeon Jungkook | π‡πˆπ’ 𝐋𝐀𝐂...

By Sophiliarity

"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has los... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Prologue : Two
- 01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 07
- 08
- 09
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
- 15
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
- 20
- 21
- 22
- 23
- 24
- 25
- 26
- 27
- 28
- 29
- 30
- 31
- 32
-33
- Sophiliarity's Message

- 06

204 41 46
By Sophiliarity

ERELAH'S P.O.V

I WAS getting drowsy earlier, but what he said knocked off the sleepiness I once had. I rubbed my tired eyes and fixed my clothing that was filled with creases because of all the errands I had to do today.

Wait! maybe I'm just dreaming? Now that I think of it... Why would he come to my workplace? It's not like he works here, so maybe I am dreaming... I should slap myself to make sure.

And once my hand had made contact with my cheek followed by a stinging pain. I was certain, that I wasn't dreaming.

Once I met his eyes again filled with concern. The realization of what I have done. Fully downed on me as my mouth hung open with both my hands covering my face. Shielding myself from embarrassment. "Are you ok? Why did you slap yourself?" He asked as he looked over to the side of my cheek probably checking the redness that I caused.

"AHAHAHHAHAA I thought I was dreaming that's why..." I said as I touched the back of my nape shyly. Great! He must think I'm weird now. "Dreaming-" I interrupted him not wanting to continue this kind of conversation any further since I was feeling embarrassed, and I could already feel my cheeks heating up.

"Anyway, you said dinner, right? I would love- I mean I'm hungry let's go?"

"Sure I passed by a decent-looking restaurant just around here... Let's eat there." Wait how did he get here though? I know he doesn't have a car- Oh he probably rode a taxi on the way here.

"Mhm okay! sure let's go there." We were now walking to my car in silence. Then suddenly, he stopped walking causing me to be a few steps ahead of him. I turned around to face him. "Can I drive the car?" He asked as he looked at my black car that was a few steps away from us. "Oh- no it's fine I'm a good driver you can trust me," I reassured him as I smiled and raised my right hand.

"No... It's not because of that... It's embarrassing to see a girl being the driver and the man is just being lazy you know?" It is? But Taehyung doesn't seem to feel that way though. When I'm the one who drives... he's somehow relieved. He said it's because if I ever hit someone with my car I'm the one getting sued. But of course, he was joking. "Oh, well, then... Sure you can drive the car."

_________________________

Finally, arriving at the restaurant that Jungkook had said earlier. We entered through the glass door and were greeted by waiters delivering orders, some people were standing in line in the cashier and others were just sitting down comfortably as they waited for their food to be delivered.

The aroma of the different dishes being served was making my appetite skyrocket. "How about we sit over there yeah?" Jungkook asked me as he pointed to a table fit for two people that was beside a window. "Mhm yes, Sure!"

"Well, You can go ahead first... I'm gonna order our food... Is there a specific dish you would like?" He asked as he grabbed his cellphone out of his pocket and opened a note app. "Mhmmm, (your choice) is fine with me." He nodded as he took a few steps backward. "Ok, noted you may go now."

I walked towards the table Jungkook pointed at earlier and sat myself down. I laid my bag on my lap and looked at him while he was standing in line. I can't believe I'm having dinner with the one and only Jeon Jungkook. I wanted to scream and jump in joy in delight, but I couldn't. I don't want to come across as someone insane.

Oh right! I still didn't finish reading his story 'Euphoria' because of work. I can try reading it now while he's waiting in line- yeah the last chapter I red ended with a cliffhanger so...

While I was busy reading chapter 19 of 'Euphoria' a voice from behind suddenly interrupted me. "I didn't know you read my stories..." My eyes widened as I saw Jungkook set down the tray that contained the food that we ordered. And also because the side of his lips was curved into a smirk. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he sat down on the seat in front of me.

"I-I thought you would become uncomfortable. And I was kind of shy to tell you that I was one of your readers... Since I know you came here for a break." I explained as I started caressing the back of my neck with my feet repeatedly making contact with the floor. "That's very thoughtful of you. But you thought wrong about me I wouldn't become uncomfortable." He said as he grabbed the spoon and fork, and started eating his food.

"You won't?" He swallowed the food that was in his mouth first before he answered. "Yeah, in fact, I would be happy. Every reader is precious to me... I wouldn't be here without you guys..." What he said made me happy. But what I couldn't understand was I also felt sad... Was it because there are many of us he treasures... And it's not only me?

NO, I SHOULDN'T FELL THIS WAY! NO! NO! "But lately I've been disappointing you guys yeah?" He asked as a sad smile surfaced on his lips. I frowned and shook my head in denial. "No! it's true that your writing has changed a tiny bit... But that doesn't remove the fact that you're an amazing writer!"

Ops... I might have spoken too loud. I looked at the people who were giving me dirty looks. And flashed them with a shy smile and mouthed, sorry. I looked at Jungkook again and was shocked to see a slight smile on his lips. It's my first time seeing him smile... He looks much better like this... I hope I get to see it more often.

"You're very good with your words... Erelah"

CHRISTINA'S P.O.V

Finally! I can go home and rest now. I thought to myself as I opened my car door and let myself in. I put my bag on the passenger seat at the back and started driving my car.

I saw the headlights of the cars in front of me turning red. Ugh! I hate traffic soo much... Well, what do I expect? It's already night time and I'm not the only one who just got off work.

Looking to the side, I noticed a restaurant across the road. I was surprised to see a familiar face behind the window. Erelah? I guess she just got out of work too. But then, my eyes landed on a handsome guy sitting in front of her. Is he her boyfriend? Erelah seemed to have said something that caused the guy to smile. He looks even-

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the cars behind me honking... Oh, was It already a go? I immediately started driving again not wanting to anger any of the drivers.

But I couldn't forget the guy's face... And his smile.

ERELAH'S P.O.V | NEXT DAY

I am now at our company's cafeteria since I didn't want to go outside. Because the weather today was too hot. And I don't want to be filled with sweat... I hate being sweaty the most. I still couldn't forget last night I couldn't even sleep because of it.

So here I am again with eye bags. But I had a solution for it thankfully. And of course, It is makeup.

I twisted the pasta on my fork and slurped it up. The flavor of our company's carbonara is improving. They did after all,  appoint new chef's, so this was to be expected. While I was eating a familiar sweet voice spoke in front of me. I looked up and saw Christina.

As soon as we met eyes she smiled and waved at me. Which I then returned. "Hey, can I seat with you?" She asked as she pointed at the seat in front of me. "Sure! Go ahead. The seat is free" She nodded as she laid down her tray of food on the table and sat herself down in front of me. While I looked at my food again. And continued eating.

"Hey, Erelah..." Christina called, drawing my attention back to her."Mhmm yes?" I questioned as she cleared her throat before continuing ."I saw you last night at a restaurant... With a guy." My eyes widened as I dropped my fork on the table. "O-oh you did?" She nodded as she clasped her hands together. "Are you dating him?" My eyes widened even more at her question as I raised my hands in front of her in denial.

"N-no! HAHAHA... I mean I can't call him a friend. He is just someone I know, so I guess you can say he is an acquaintance of mine." I explained to her which formed a sweet smile on her lips.

"Then can you introduce me to him?"

Oh no...what will Erelah do? will she introduce Christina to Jungkook?

Anyways hello guys! I hoped you guys liked this update sorry if this one took a little long to upload HAHAHAHA. Ok that's all for today see you in my next update babye!

Oh don't forget to comment your guy's opinions I would love to read them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
13K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
104K 6.2K 40
Jeon Jungkook A man who is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
21.6K 1.1K 38
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1 & 2] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that wou...