Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x R...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ A story to where a psychotic serial killer and an everyday police officer accidentally fall for one anoth... More

⋆✪Before Reading Information✪⋆
⋆✪01✪⋆
⋆✪02✪⋆
⋆✪03✪⋆
⋆✪04✪⋆
⋆✪05✪⋆
⋆✪06✪⋆
⋆✪07✪⋆
⋆✪08✪⋆
⋆✪09✪⋆
⋆✪11✪⋆
⋆✪12✪⋆
⋆✪13✪⋆
⋆✪14✪⋆
⋆✪15✪⋆
⋆✪16✪⋆
⋆✪17✪⋆
⋆✪18✪⋆
⋆✪19✪⋆
⋆✪20✪⋆
⋆✪21✪⋆
⋆✪22✪⋆
⋆✪23✪⋆
⋆✪24✪⋆
⋆✪25✪⋆
⋆✪26✪⋆
⋆✪27✪⋆
⋆✪28✪⋆
⋆✪29✪⋆
⋆✪30✪⋆
⋆✪31✪⋆
⋆✪32✪⋆
⋆✪33✪⋆
⋆✪34✪⋆
⋆✪35✪⋆
⋆✪36✪⋆
⋆✪37✪⋆
⋆✪38:FINAL CHAPTER✪⋆
⋆✪AUTHORS NOTE✪⋆

⋆✪10✪⋆

1.2K 68 19
By Aizaten

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Town after town, state after state. You walk, catch rides, ride trains. It's a fun trip for you. You hate when you end up in a city. Although there are more people to kill, it is harder to find a place to stay. It doesn't help that there are always more people around, so it's harder to get someone alone.

Throughout these days of traveling, you've killed seven different people. Kenma knows nothing about each time. That's what you think at least. That's what he'd like for you to think. That's how he wishes things were.

Throughout the trip, Kenma has been unusually more quiet. In a way, so have you. Although you don't notice the difference in him, the difference in you has gone noticed.

For you, it's much more than the fact that you'd murdered some of those close to him. No, that's not even the reason. The flashback to your past has left a large amount of anger inside of you. Much larger than you'd usually feel on a daily basis.

Kenma has found the change quite interesting. It's not the most noticeable thing, but as someone who has a sharp eye, he notices such things quite easily.

Even now as you're walking alongside the road at night and you're quiet. You've gotten close to the city to which you've decided to head to. You were going to stop at a small town out in the middle of nowhere, but instead decided to continue on and go further.

Continuing to walk, you eventually see a sign welcoming you to the city. It's still a few miles down the road, but it's not the furthest away. "Hmmm.. Looks like we're almost there," you say, continuing to walk.

"Thank god," Kenma says, continuing to walk beside you.

"Someone tired?" You turn to him with a raised brow.

Kenma nods as he yawns, his blonde hair annoying him as it continues to fall in his face. He's usually quite fine with it being that way but it gets annoying when walking for a large amount of time. It's not like it's hot but walking eventually leads to working up a sweat, causing his hair to constantly stick to his face.

As he finally gets tired of it, he lets out an annoyed sigh. "Do you have a hair tie or something?"

"Awe~ Is the little kitty boy tired of his hair?" you taunt, wanting to fuck with him for a bit.

Kenma glares over at you, having just wanted an answer. "Can you just say yes or no? And stop calling me little kitty boy. I don't even act like a cat."

You giggle and stop walking, kneeling down with the bag to search for a hair tie. "You may not act like one but your eyes make you look like one. Plus when you yawn and stretch out, you're like a cat."

"That doesn't mean you need to point it out and call me a little kitty boy. I'm a grown adult anyway."

You mock him as you look, ending up with nothing. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Don't be such a grouch." Kenma rolls his eyes and sits down on the edge of the road. He figures this is a perfect time to get at least a small break.

With a glance over at him as you zip the bag back up, you can see how tired he is. "I don't have a hair tie but if you want your hair up I know a way to keep it up. I used to help someone with hers a while back when she forgot hair ties," you say, standing up.

"You had friends?" he asks. He looks up at you finding amusement in the glare you're sending his way.

"Don't be a dick."

Kenma stands up with a sigh. "Yeah, sure."

You stare at him for another moment before beginning to walk off again, not wanting to deal with him. Kenma just stands there, watching you walk away. "Fine, i'll head back home. Have fun."

You hear him but continue walking until the fact that you'd killed Tetsuro and Risako yesterday creeps back into your mind. "Oh no you don't!" You hurry back and grab his wrist, bringing him with you. "Not on my watch."

"I guess you shouldn't walk off without me then." You continue walking with the grip on his wrist, not giving him a response. Kenma lets out a sigh as he's forced to keep up with your pace. "Can you at least do what you were going to do with my hair?" he asks, feeling too tired to walk at such a speed.

"Are you done being a dickhead?" You don't look back as you ask the question, just continuing to pull him forward.

Kenma groans. "Yes, I'm done being a dickhead. Now can you stop walking so fast and do my hair or something? I'm tired of it sticking to my face."

You stop walking and turn around with a smile. "Why of course I can." Kenma stops himself from rolling his eyes at your sarcasm. "Turn around," you tell him.

Kenma turns around and you fix the bag on your shoulders before getting his hair together. You wrap a piece of his hair around the rest, tying it up that way. "There. That should hold it up for a while. If it falls, I can just redo it later," you tell him, noticing piercings on his ears you hadn't taken notice of until now.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

The two of you begin walking again and you ask, "How come you don't cut your hair? Like, what is the point of keeping it long if it's just going to annoy you anyway?"

"It used to be for anxiety reasons but i've grown into it. I don't trust that I'd look the same if my hair were to be short."

You begin walking backwards in front of him, holding your arms out in front of you and making a rectangle with your fingers. You close one eye and purse your lips together. "What are you doing?" he asks, trying to move to the side and away from your little rectangle.

"Trying to imagine what you'd look like with short hair."

He hums in response to your answer, giving up on moving around as you continue to walk backwards. "And what's your conclusion?"

"Hmmm...." You finally put your arms down and turn around, walking beside him again. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, you say, "My conclusion is that you would look cute either way so it wouldn't hurt to cut a bit off."

Kenma stretches his arms up into the air with a yawn. "I'll think about it."

You laugh. "I was just teasing but if you actually decide to, let me know."

With a nod of his head, the two of you keep making your way towards the city. It isn't long before you actually arrive. For the time of night it is, it is actually quite busy, There are tons of people walking the streets. Many people are going in and out of the nearby casino, movie theater. Others are just wandering around with their significant other and enjoying their time.

This city is one to which you have been to one other time. It was a brief amount of time, but you were here.

"So where are we staying..?" Kenma asks.

"That depends on if we can find somewhere a single person lives," you say with a smirk.

"C-can you not kill someone tonight? Isn't there anywhere else we could stay."

"That depends on if you're willing to sleep in a box on the side of the street with only your body to keep you warm or not."

"I'm willing to do that," he says, not daring to stutter. "If it will save someone's life, then I'm willing."

You roll your eyes at him. "Whatever. Only for tonight though,. Tomorrow, I'm finding somewhere to stay."

He sighs. "Okay.." He knows you will be killing anyway but if Kenma has moments he can stop you, he takes the chance.

You lead Kenma down the road, looking for a campfire to stand at for a bit. You eventually spot one where a few homeless people are hanging around and begin walking towards it. "Found one."

You walk down towards the campfire, stopping a little bit away from it. You pull Kenma close and lean down near his ear. "Don't speak to them and don't respond if they speak to you. If any of them tries to touch your stuff, slap them away and let me know immediately."

"Why?" he asks, glancing up at the group of homeless people staring at the two of you.

You sigh and pull him off to the side to where you can talk normally. "They will steal our stuff when they have the chance."

"Really?"

You rub your eyes with your fingers. "No, I just said that to scare you. Yes really, you idiot. They're homeless and without money or anything else except for their little camp outs. They will take what they can whenever they get their hands on it. Trust me."

"Okay, Okay. I get it. I didn't mean to make you so irritated." He takes a look at them, many eyes staring at the two of you. "Won't they steal something while we're asleep?"

"I don't really sleep Kenma, remember?"

He nervously rubs the back of his neck "Yeah, I kind of forget about that sometimes.."

"Well, remember what I told you and stay close to me. We can warm up and then find a spot to sit."

Kenma nods and you lead him over to the campfire. A woman and a man scoot over to make room for you both and you stand there, letting your hands warm up.

Within just two minutes of standing there, Kenma can feel people trying to touch his stuff. He's smacked their hands away and you've noticed, but want him to actually ask for help. As one hand goes to grope him, your eye catches it and you quickly pull your gun from your shoe, shooting the woman in the head.

A few screams sound from those around you and Kenma looks at the body with wide eyes, watching as she falls lifelessly to the ground. Her eyes are open and blood is now dripping from a bullet to her head. "Why did you shoot her?!" Kenma asks, looking up at you.

"She was trying to grope you," you tell him, grabbing his wrist. "Now let's go before the police get here."

You begin to pull him from the area, looking back to see no expression on his face. You shake your head but continue running, making your way to the woods.

You can hear the police sirens arriving at the scene as you run. Looking back, you can see the red and blue lights.

Kenma doesn't even take a second to glance back as he runs with you, both of you soon arriving in the woods and running in. With the weather cold and no fire out, you are sure to be quite chilly tonight.

You finally reach a faraway enough area. There are trees all around it but also a good amount of grass. There is a hill nearby as if a cliff where you can sit and look over the rest of the nearby area.

"We can stay here tonight," you tell him, stopping as you reach the rising part of the cliff. "If you want to stay warm, i recommend staying close to each other though."

Kenma just nods and you let go of his wrists, moving over to the underside of the hill. You take two jackets from the bag and throw one to Kenma. "Put this on."

You both put the jackets on and you sit down. Kenma doesn't walk over to you but instead walks up the little hill. He sits down on the edge part and lets his legs hang from it, leaning back on his arms. Undoing his hair, he lets it fall back to the normal spots.

You watch as his legs swing, unknowing of the tears streaming down his face as the wind blows. His hair and tears move in the direction of the wind as he sits there, a large feeling of helplessness inside of him.

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

I hope the chapter was Enjoyable~!!!

If you've read my other books, you know i love causing my characters pain :)

Any Thoughts?!?

~Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.6K 26
You never planned on joining in the first place, but they were so persistent and they seemed nice. So, you joined them. Everything was going well. Ev...
872 59 15
a kenma x fem! reader ⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰ where kenma and y/n are assigned as partners for a project they start to acknowledge each other to the...
950 64 15
This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friends, Oikawa has a crush on you. When he fo...
134K 4.3K 50
☘︎ 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆; "The years we spent together was full of laughter, hugs, kisses and love. The sound of both our voices mixing in perfectly wi...