Swallow Your Affection

By Jeebly

You were a recruit, asked to join a rebellion you didn't believe in- to fight against people you didn't know... More

Mock Fight
The Big Question
Supply Drop
Meeting the Revolution
Home Sweet
Dreams and Comforts
Tommy Adventure
House Wrecked
Is this a Wall
Goat or Ram
When Is This Festival
Funny Meeting You Here
Can We Enjoy a Moment of Peace
Awkward Duckling
Adult Napped
Presidential Convo
Good to be Back
OKAY
Damage Control
Good Morning
We Need to Talk
Tommy Advice
Struggling with Direction
Neutral News
Hush Hush
Plan Ass
Returned Kindness
Crow Father
The Sun Can Lie
Tommy Tower
You're Important
The Sixteenth
The True End
Insight
Chill of The North
A Bumpy Recovery
Phil Announcement
Alone Together
Bitter Cold
One More Time
Liquid Strength
Routine
Me and My Compass
Love Bite
Peace of Mind
Hey Birdy
Just a Tad Colder
Arrival
House Arrest
Waiting Game
Retribution Says L'manberg
Chase Down
Chummy Pals
Getting Things Straight
Too Quiet
Visitor
L'Mind Ouch
Is This Normal Now
Green and Homelessness
Appreciate It
Tommy Troubles
Plans and Futures
Investigation
FANART 1
Jailbreak
House Conspiracy
No-one To be Homesick For
Follow Me to My Mirror
Cold Blooded and Angry
FANART 2
Home Base
Depressing Grandpa
Spirit Worker
Abnormal Breakfast
Same Page of Life
Revalations
Burrow Bug
Fanart 3

Shit Stuck Fuck Help

12.2K 560 721
By Jeebly

After everything was said and done in the nether, you came home with almost four stacks of gold.

Plenty for your gift, and maaaybe a little extra for Tommy. Maybe.

You lugged your backpack down the steps, heavy with what you plundered, before slamming all of it in the furnace and taking a seat to wait for it.

Tommy stuck around for a bit, chattering about this and that, before getting bored of doing nothing and taking off to look for Tubbo.

So it was just you, your gold, and the idea you had for a gift.

Golden apples.

How original of a gift.

Regardless it was what you were going through with.

You had yourself seated atop the furnace, cross legged and hunching to put your chin on you hand.

You liked how warm it was, so waiting up there just seemed the optimal place.

Honestly you could see why Tommy got bored of it so easily, you did have a lot, and it was going to take awhile.

Long enough for Tommy to come trudging right back down the steps and huffing about how boring both Tubbo and you are.

With a chuckle and a new thought in his head he turned to you and wildly motioned his hands, "I want something interesting to happen- you know- like an invasion of cows or a hoard of women."

He paused, glancing at you, "You don't count-"

You just gave him a blank look and kept sitting atop the furnace.

Another bout of silence passed and you pried your blank look off of Tommy and back into the stone hallway that is the ravine.

You could feel Tommy look at you, his voice starting out small with a cheeky, "What's the worst word you know....?"

"Cobblestone-"

He gave you a horrified gasp- and proceeded to go off on a rant about the afformented stone. So many words- so many words about such a trivial topic.

That paired with the heat from the furnace-... you could nearly fall asleep.

"Hey!" Tommy sternly said, snapping a finger in front of your face, causing your eyes to snap back open, "Did you hear me?" You didn't even realize you had started to nod off.

"Uuh- no." You say, sitting back up straight and confusedly looking at Tommy.

"I said choose a different word then cobblestone."

You rolled your eyes, "Jail."

He rubbed his chin and hummed, "Hmmm- not exactly a curse, but I'll take it-"

You chuckled at the kid before deciding it was about time to check your gold- the furnace had cooled off a bit, so now was as good a time as any.

Sliding off the furnace, you took a peak inside to find that your gold was indeed done. Which meant all the rest of your gold was done.

Heaving an empty bag over from inside the chest next to the furnace, you gathered up all the gold you had, which made a very very heavy bag all things considered.

It all clacked together in the fabric, gold shimmer being hidden when you pulled the edges of the bag taut.

"How'd you figure gold was a good gift for Techno?" Tommy asked, eyeing your bag before waving a hand up and saying, "Not that it isn't a good gift- the dude fookin' loves the stuff."

"He said anything to make gaps would be useful- so I figured that was what I'd do." You followed Tommy's eyes, glancing between the bag before making eyecontact again, "Speaking of which... do we have an absurd amount of apples somewhere?"

Almost directly to spite you, Tommy pulled an apple out of his pocket and took a bite, "Nope. A lotta potatoes though."

Sighing out a displeased sigh, you decided to check your room. Maybe you had some spare? If not you'd have to go on a search on the surface for some, and you really didn't feel like going back up after a day at the nether.

Strutting into your room, you beeline for the chest next to your bed, hauling your gold with you because you don't trust Tommy for a second with it by himself. You rummage in the chest and huff when you come up empty handed.

"Not a single apple-" you mutter to yourself, turning around to head for the door but pausing instantly when you notice someone sleeping.

How did you not notice sooner.

Is that...

Technoblade...?

Sleeping....??

This is a very rare sight.

His pink hair looked even more in shambles then usual, like maybe a week worth of not sleeping ran him ragged and bleary.

His mask wasn't situated on his face, instead propped onto his own chest and leaving his face open for onlookers.

You'd seen his face before- usually with some form of apathy on it, and the scar running across his nose wasn't a surprise, but it certainly was strange to see him so peaceful looking for once.

He really does have long eyelashes.

You should leave him in peace- God knows he needs to rest.

With a huff, you move to grab your gold and leave the room, this time without stopping to take a peek. You winced when the clacking seemed ten times as loud now that you knew he was sleeping here.

Before you could walk a single step, Tommy comes in and just yells, "AYE- what taking so long woman! We've got numbers to crunch and business to run."

You physically cringe, looking at the sleeping Techno's face to see if he was disturbed.

Tommy was spouting a bunch of bull, because you had no business, and no time crunch- he was just being the usual Tommy, and all you could do was hold a finger to your lips to try and signal to be quiet-

"Shhh-" you gesture with your head to sleepy Techno- hoping to get the point across, but unpromted he says, "OOHH-"

You cringe again at the volume, nervously looking at the pink haired man to see if he stirred, and sighing when he didn't.

You flick your head back to "Tommy. Out. Now- Techno never goes to sleep-"

He just laughs at you, "Pssh- clearly you've never seen the Blade hibernate-" he started to strut over to the sleeping male and you realized you needed to take action.

Setting your gold down as quietly and as rushed as you could, you scurry, over to Tommy and body block him from reaching Techno.

"He needs his sleep." You whisper.

Tommy grins and takes a huge breath in, "WOW- I JUST LOVE LETTING PEOPLE SLEEP- BITCH FUCK- SHIT--"

You never thought you could move that fast, clapping your hand over Tommy's mouth and forcing his obscene yelling to stop-

"Tommy...!" You whispered yelled, "What the fuck...!"

He yelled something back, completely muffled by your hands, before huffing and strutting out of the bedroom.

You really doubted he gave up, and almost as though to confirm your suspicions, Tommy came right back into the room- only this time with a bucket. Of. Water.

Of all things.

Was he trying to not let Techno sleep??

"Watch-" he said, moving to try and get into splash distance, "Techno hibernates like a log-"

You jumped to wrangle the water bucket out of his hands- a very big uphill battle- because even though Tommy was a lanky kid who wasn't as stacked as someone like Techno- he still had a height advantage- and immediately held the bucket up when you tried reaching for it.

"You little shit- give me the bucket."

He stuck his tongue out in the most immature way you'd seen his face contort, "No- watch-"

He went to toss the water, and you rose to the occasion, grabbing his wrists before he could get far. You wrangled with each other for a second, water spilling all over the stone floor.

Tommy shot you a glare, and with a final push, shoved you and your grip off his bucket.

He grinned when you fell- directly onto the edge of Techno's bed.

It would have looked like you were taking a casual seat if it wasn't for Techno's imposingly large sleepy figure directly behind the small of your back-

He shifted- and you winced when you thought that jostling the bed would have made him wake up-

You went nearly stock still when an arm somehow managed to loop around you-

"TOMMY...." You whispered, "Tommy help- please-"

You made a movement to remove Techno's arm, but it only tightened and you flinched as the small movement only made him grumble more and try to sleepily curl into himself, dragging you with his movements.

"TOMMY YOU LITTLE SHIT...." You whispered again, "H E L P-"

All Tommy did was slap a hand over his mouth- a loud laugh almost escaping him before he shot one final glance at you and scurried out of the room.

Holy shit- fuck-

That little fucking shit just left you to die-

Fuck-

You attempted to move again, the same results as before, looking fustratedly up to the bedroom exit-

Shit- you are literally stuck.

Does Techno always sleep like this? With an iron grip around whatever possible pillow or blanket he has?

Your waist was starting to hurt with how hard he was holding it- the awkward position of sitting up made it hurt more then it could be, but you refused to lay down- because you are not supposed to be cuddling with this grumpy monotone, literal warrior.

He'd kill you if he woke up to find you here-

Probably-

So you held out hope that he would let go for as long as you could, occasionally trying to slip out.

All hope was lost when he rolled over- awkwardly dragging you over to the side of the bed that was pressed against the wall.

No escape-

Shit-

You were genuinely stuck.

Stuck in Techno-the fucking- blades arms.

How did life lead to this.

You stared at the ceiling- hoping that if you avoided looking at his face you'd somehow magically make him disappear-

But he didn't disappear- and his soft breathing gently rustled the hair on top of your head.

He was so agonizingly warm that you wanted nothing more then to sink into the feeling of being held- but at the same time you were positive he wouldn't have done this of his own volition, so it felt wrong to be nestled so close.

Everytime you pulled away he pulled you closer, so eventually you just went lax in his hold.

Head directly tucked under his chin, getting a view of his throat, of which a particularly gruesome looking scar drew your attention.

It was sliced right near his adam's apple, and looked as though some sort of animal tore into him.

You flinched when he shuffled.

God he was so warm.

It was making you sleepy.

The last thing you should do is fall asleep- falling asleep would be horrible.

Footsteps sounded by the bedroom entrance, and hope regnited in you.

With a bit of struggle you peered just barely over Techno's figure- seeing Tommy standing in the entrance.

His eyes were watering- a hand slapped over his mouth and shoulders shaking with laughter.

Bitch.

Little shit-

Tommy pointed at you, and Tubbo waddled into the doorway, peering at your desperate face and immediately copying Tommy. A hand over his mouth with controlled laughter before turning right back around and leaving the doorway. Tommy followed a second later, and your stare burned into the doorway.

They are both little shits-

No ands or ifs.

Leaving you here to suffer-

You couldn't even ask them to help- because the last thing you wanted was Techno waking up.

Waking up and finding you so close to him.

God was he warm though.

His grip didn't loosen at all, both arms wrapped around your waist, all but burning your skin with the prickling intensity.

Not that you could burn, but it burned in a way that forced your mind to linger on the touch.

You were sinking into this whether you liked it or not it would seem, head pressed against his collar bone-

Chest to chest-

Warm blankets strewn haphazardly around and on the both of you-

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 9
Tommy was like Icarus. He was soaring ever closer to the sun. He didn't notice his wings melting. He didn't care until he came plummeting to the eart...
26.3K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
573K 20K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
81.3K 3.4K 30
Trapped in an endless maze of halls and cruel tests. Stuck with complete strangers that you're forced to work with if you want to survive. How will y...