Ghost Of You: Damian Wayne

Oleh brooklyn1217

Part one: Davina is Damian's longest and possibly only friend (other than Jon) she trained along side him for... Lebih Banyak

Info
Intro (Damians pov)
"You needed me"
"She's Not Real"
"Pandora"
" Caught Myself A Princess"
"She's Real"
"Another Lazarus Pit." 
"All we can do is wait.."
"She Stole My Ring!"
"Welcome to Wayne Manor"
"Bruce Is So Winning The Bet.."
"D-damian.."
"Heyyy Sunshine"
"You wanna learn how to fly?"
"As you wish"
"I would love for you to be my mother..."
"Would you rather it be Wayne then?"
"I'll be back..."
Bonus chapter one
Bonus chapter two
Bonus chapter three
Bonus chapter four
Info for part two
Part 2: chapter one You're heaven
Part two: Chapter two "What were you dreaming about?"
Part two: chaper three "Welcome to High school life beloved..you'll hate it."
Part two: chapter four "The story of how I became blind"
Part two: chapter five "What happened to plan b Jon?!"
Part Two:Chapter Six "Two Weeks my ass."
Part Two:Chapter Seven "I don't like dates"

"Family Mission"

204 5 0
Oleh brooklyn1217

Hey everyone! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter this continues on from where we left off the BatFam! Sorry if the story has been starting off slow. But I promise its worth the wait!!! Well let's get on with the story byeee everyone!!!

Damians P.O.V.:
Three Hours...
I've been in the batwing along with Father and the three idiots for three hours... thankfully Todd got the idea and sat in the back with Grayson and Tim while I sat up front with Father. Grayson has been trying to release the awkward tension by making jokes for the last twenty minutes. Drake is past out with his face against a window slightly snoring with an empty cup of coffee in his hands. And Todd..well Todd is pouting because Father took his flask filled with whiskey away after Todd tried to sneak a drink an hour in the flight.
" Old man.. can I-"
"No."
"But I haven't even as-"
" Don't need to answer is no."
"Not even a small si-"
"Jason!"
"Okay okay!"
I bring my right hand up to my face and pinch the top of my nose and close my eye in annoyance. I look down to my lap where for most of the trip I've been trying to fix the drawing that Todd messed up during the fight. For the most part Ive fixed her face and fixed the details in her eyes I can feel the duo minus Drake in the back seats staring but I certainly don't feel like arguing in the small vicinity of the BatWing.
"Hey Bruce could I possibly turn on the radio?" Grayson asked while leaning towards the front.
" Hmm? Uh yeah you c- wait we have a radio in here?" Father replied with a hint of shock in his voice.
"Yeah I had Tim install it a while ago when we used it for a titan mission. So can I pleaseeeeee"
"Uh you know what just go for it Dick."
"Oh no what have you done old-Man" Todd looks at Father with a pained expression.
Grayson then grabbed his phone and connected it to the radio and begins to pick a song. I see Todd begin to look over Graysons Shoulder and down at his phone then Todds eyes go wide.
" ah hell no!" Todd then attempts to grab Grayson's phone but Grayson moved his phone away where it was barley out of Todds reach.
" Jason stop you're not getting my phone!! Bruce tell him to stop!"
" I am not listening to High-school musical Dick!" Todd began to move towards Graysons phone which ended him up almost all the way in the front where father was. This caused Grayson to lean towards where myself and Drake was. Grayson ended up smashing his arm into Drakes face which caused him to wake up.
" ow what the hell!" Drake then started attacking Todd
" What the hell are you hitting me for replacement!"
" You always start stuff Jason!"
"No I Don't!"
"Yeah you do first Damian now Dick! Which almost cause him to break my nose!" Drake counters as he still attempts to hit Todd.
" Okay one your nose is fine, two Dick is trying to play High-school musical for gods sake, and three I did what I did causes Demon spawn needed a wake up call!" Jason yelled while still reaching for the phone.
" oh no this isn't good." Grayson spoke while looking at me noticing the anger in my face
"Now Damian don't resp-"
"Too late father" I quickly jumped onto Todd joining in on the fight
" Would you all get off of me!" Graysons cried as Drake and I ganged up on Todd.
" Ow watch where you throw a punch daemon child!" Drake yelled
" Screw you Todd you waste of space! How dare you decide when I need a "wake up call"
"You were seeing some girl who wasn't really there I think it was needed!" Todd yelled while trying to grab the collar of my shirt.
" By yelling in my face and almost destroying the one thing I had left of her!?"
"I already tried to tell you I was sorry about yelling and what is so important about this girl to you!"
Then the wing tilted which ended causing all of us to lose our balance.
"Enough! Damian back up here." Father ordered as the rest of us were silent. I moved back up to my seat and went to look out the window.
20 minutes later..
"Umm Damian? Could I ask something?" Grayson sat up towards the front looking at me.
I took a deep breath and turned towards Grayson " Tch, I suppose so."
" W-who was she? It seems like she had a huge impact on your life and I would like to hear about her." I look as I felt the eyes in my mask widen as I processed Graysons words.
" You don't have to I just though-"
"No its fine Grayson." I looked down at the drawing before I began to speak. " Davina..her name was Davina but you knew that. She grew up with me on infinity island, we did everything together. Trained, did our classes together, hell she even got me to pull pranks on grandfathers guards." I kept my eyes on the drawing.
" Wait Damian Wayne and pranks? I never thought I would hear those words in a sentence." Drake teased.
"Anyway. She was supposed to be my right hand when I took over the League."
" What happened to her Parents?" Father joined in the conversation.
"Grandfather said he found her next to the dead body's of her parents when she was four, Grandfather took pity on her and brought her back to infinity island,where he started training her personally. He never once let mother get involved in her training unlike mine where he let mother do most of it."
"No offense but that doesn't sound like Ra's at all." Drake stated
" So is she still at infinity island how come she didn't come with you when you met Bruce?" Grayson asked curiously
" Umm Dick I think that's a tuff subject." Todd whispered loudly
" She wasn't on infinity island when I left trust me if she was Grandfather would have made sure she was with me. He never liked it when weren't together he always said " A leader and his partner are like a head and a neck one is useless without the other"
"Sounds like Ra's was playing match maker." Drake said in yet again in a teasing tone.
" More like setting up the future for the league of assassins." I spoke "Anyway One day Mother and Grandfather sent Davina on a mission to check out land to see if the league could use it. Grandfather also wanted her personal opinion on it to see if it was good for when I had come into power after Grandfather. I stayed with her until she was on the boat. It had been two weeks after I had last saw her when mother and Grandfather called me into the main room. That's where they told me she wasn't coming back to the compound or to me... That was three years ago."
"Mother Claimed that they found what was left of the ship she was on and claimed they must have had a bad storm."
"She was only a kid and they sent her out for that?" Father questioned.
" She had proven herself to Grandfather. Once you've proven yourself it doesn't matter the age. But I had a feeling grandfather was unsure about until mother convinced him it was the right thing to do."
"What did she look like Damian?" Grayson asked getting as close as he could.
" She had Dark brown hair almost black, she was slightly taller than me only by and inch though. The most notable about her was her eyes.. they were Hazel. A mostly Different shades of green but the center of her eyes had a light brown that looked like an explosion happened in her eyes. I've never been able to get her eyes exactly right anytime I drew her. God knows how much paper I wasted trying, but she always managed to get more paper for me to draw on."
"AWWW Damian that's so cute!" Grayson said dramatically
"Tch. Father how far are we from the mission?"
"About 5 minutes Damian. everyone had their mini oxygen tanks? The batwing is about to drop us off.'
" Aw man I gotta swim now.." Todd Said while grabbing his oxygen tank.
"Act your age Todd." I grabbed my katana and waited for Fathers signal.
" ooooo family mission I'm excited!" Grayson exclaimed
"Scanning island now." Drake speaks going into Red Robin mode.
"Opening doors now, everyone remember covert only." Father states. "Damian will leads us through the Forrest understand."
"Yes." All of us spoke then all of us jumped out of the batwing and into the water where we made our way to the island.

As we reach the island we all looked around making sure no one was around. Father screen share us Drakes scan of the island through our masks.
" Tch. Drake explain."
"My scanning shows where it shows most signs of Human civilization plus where the  "bosque de los perdidos" or lost ones forest is." "If you look now Ive scanned the Forrest for any smoke or any signs of human inhabitants.And in the dead center of the Forrest there is a tiny sign of human inhabitants the trees mostly cover up any sign so it took me a second to spot it."
"Alright Damian see if you could lead us to the center of the Forrest." Father Stated.
"On it." I started leading everyone through the Forrest when we all heard footsteps coming towards us. We all quickly found spots to hide waiting for whoever it was to leave. As the footsteps drew closer we all realized it was a small child carrying a few flowers from the Forrest. She stops right under from the tree where father was hiding and began to look up where father was. Father then jumped down and made sure the girl was calm a handed father one of her flowers.
"¿Flor?" The little girl asked father
" Gracias, estabas en el bosque?"
" ¡Sí, señor Bat, recogí flores para Mi amiga que vive en el bosque!"
"¿Ella vive en el bosque?" Padre preguntó en un tono curioso.
" Man I wish I passed Spanish now." Todd spoke as he laid back in the tree.
"Well maybe you should have paid more attention and you would have." Drake commented, Todd shot a finger his way before Grayson could block it from the girls view.
"¡Sí! El hombre de la máscara negra y naranja lo hace con mi amigo. Pero rara vez viene a la ciudad desde el incidente". the little girl spoke with excitement then trailed to sadness.
"¿Podrías señalar dónde vive para que podamos hablar con ella?" I joined the conversation wanting it to end. The girl nodded her head and quickly turned around and point towards a little opening where you could see little wooden marks along the trees of the path.
"¡Me hizo esto de esa manera para que no me perdiera! ¡Pero no le digas que te lo mostré! ¿Y me prometes que no le dirás a mi mamá que entré allí?"
"Si." Father quickly spoke and all of us began to make our way down the path.
Some time later...
After leading everyone one through the Forrest, we stumbled upon an old abandon wearhouse. "Is this the place Red Robin?"
"This better be, im tired of walking on this stupid path for hours!" Todd cried
"Lord yes Robin this is where my computer picked up the signs of human inhabitants."
" Shhhh guys look." Nightwing got our atention and we all hid behind these hige bolders overlooking the abandon warehouse where we stopped people started walking out of the warehouse.
"Slade spotted. Hes walking out of the double doors now." Red hood spoke through our intercomes.
"Red Robin scan those containers and attempt find out what is in them."
" Already on it Batman." Red Robin answered.
Our lenses in our mask/helmet then activated our night vision.
" There's about 20 goons so far that have made themselves known. I'll keep looking." Red Hood whispered as he moved to a new spot.
" Wait I think Slade is about to say something." Nightwing whispered through the coms
We all brought our attention back to Slade as he stood in the middle of the containers and some others group of people who I'm guessing is a buyer.
" I first off want to welcome you to our lovely base of operation." Slade spoke holding his arms out like an open invitation. " I suppose your here for what you asked me to find or rather who to find am I right?"
" Cut the bullshit Death stroke." One of the Buyers spoke his accent appearing to make the buyer of Japanese decent.
" Hmmm alright." Slade then snapped his fingers. "Pandora! Bring out our lovely guest." Then the doors open once again to revel a very beaten up man dragged by a girl dressed in a suit similar to Slades mostly black with orange lines along with a assassins mask to hide her identity.
"So that's Sla-"
"Shhh" Batman hushed Redhood
"Aw thank you Trésor, gentlemen meet my lovely apprentice Pandora. She's made my life very much easier but now let's discuss the matter of payment."
Then quickly one of the buyers spoke in their native tongue and a few of there goons went to grab the beaten up man but Slades goons quickly apprehend the buyers goons.
"Now that's not very nice. You know I don't find people for free.. Pandora let the man go." Pandora then lets the man free and he begins to run where it's obvious that his ankle is broken.
" Now give us the money or your guy runs free and you'll never find him...after all you need me and pandora to find him."
"Alright fine! 500,000 as discussed."
" Actually I'm gonna need another 500,000 added since you tried to pull that little stunt." Slade sneered
" What no!"
"TikTok your guy is getting father.."
" ahh fine!"
" Very well,Pandora.."
Shockingly enough pandora didn't move she just watched the man go farther and farther.
"Is it just me or does it look like she having a mental battle inside her head." Redhood questioned
"Pandora!" Slade yelled out.
As soon as the Slade let the words off his lips pandora grabbed the rope on the nearest container then using the rope to obtain the injured man and pulling him back to the center of the group.
"Are we not going to intervene Batman?" Red hood Spoke through the coms
"Not yet there's something more."
After the man is given to the buyers Slade then begins to speak again. " now lets begin the real reason we're all here tonight." Then Slade clapped his hands and his goons opened the containers.
"Red Robin." Father began to speak
"On its Bats." Red Robin began to scan the open containers
"Bats, Its the stolen plutonium weapons from Wayne Enterprises."
"So that's where it went. But what is Slade doing with plutonium?" Batman questioned.
"Now that you know we have it, the only question left is...How much?" Slade spoke coldly.
The buyers began discussions among themselves before facing Slade again " will give you 20 thousand for all of it."
"Sounds like a nice deal but what makes you think I want to sell all five pounds of it?"
"No more games Death stroke 20 thousand is a fair deal." Another buyer yelled in annoyance.
"Yes it a pound of pultionium does go for 4000 and five pound does add up to 20,000 but it was a lot of work to get it while also getting your man."
"Fine. 25000 no more.
"Pleasure doing business with you."
"Alright now we intervene..."
" Uh Batman I think Red Hood beat you too it.." Nightwing spoke
"Dammit Jason." Everyone move now. Robin and Red Robin stick together.
"Tch.fine."
"Today's just hasn't been my day." Red Robin groaned
We all moved from the boulders and began circling Slade and his goons.
"Umm Robin... remember when you asked me to look at the video of Pandora.."
"Yeah? What about it I don't think now is a good time."
" well I think it might be.... Look at her neck it's blurry but I've sharpened it as best as I could."
I quickly look at the image to see a small round device attached to Pandora's neck.
" Slades controlling her?"
" Yeah Ive seen that device before that's why I felt something was off. She doing this against her will." Red Robin answered as we moved to our respectful spots.
"Has anyone spotted Red Hood yet?" Grayson asked through our coms.
" Not yet." I answered
"Where the hell is Mathew?!"one of Slades goons yelled out which put the rest of the goons on alert.
"Dammit Todd."
Then from the distance I heard RedHoods gun go off as well as someone else's.
"We've been compromised everyone be on alert." Slade stated. "Pandora..Find whoever that is."
"Um sir..Pandora has been online for a straight month now..remember about turn-"
"I didn't ask for your input doctor."
Pandora then moved out where we all suspected Red hood was. She walked directly into front of me where I noticed on her left side a holster where a dagger was I got a closer look at the dagger and what I notice was enough to shatter everything I thought was the truth..."
" How in the hell..."
"Robin what is it."Red Robin asked in confusion.
"That can't be it... there's no way."
"Robin What's wrong report." Batman whispered.
"I-it's her dagger...She has Davinas dagger..that bastard gave this harlot Davinas dagger!" I spit slowly starting to see red.
" Robin no do not engage!" Father ordered
Before father could give another order a goon spotted Nightwing and alerted all the others. We all jumped out and started fighting. As we took goons down more began to appear. We all need up back to back fighting off goons while watching each other's back. Red Robin was the first one down after he blocked a punch for Nightwing and a goon played dirty and kick him while he was distracted. This caused Nightwing to counter the goon who had Red Robin and Grayson was electrocuted and knocked out. I had finally gotten the last two goons off of me when a rope was rapped around my left arm and jerked me onto the ground. I got back up to see Pandora holding the rope and her face being cold with no emotion showing through the part of her face I could see her. I saw the dagger again and yelled out with rage.
"That dagger doesn't belong to you harlot!"
Pandora didn't even flinch when I yelled nor did she falter her gaze from mine. It was too dark to see her face fully. I attempt to remove myself for the rope with my katana when Pandora jumped into the air flipped over me and locked my arm that had risen for my katana into place while she held Davinas dagger up to my neck slightly digging it into a main artery.
" Oh Batman if I was you I would stop unless you want your little birdies to stop flying." Slade yelled out.
Father threw a goon down and made his way toward Slade. "Enough Slade."
"Oh I don't think its over or in your favor Batman. Ah Damian Ive been waiting to see you again."
"Aw were you it didn't really seem like it since you had your bitch fight me instead of you..what worried I would poke the other eye out like last time?"
Slade threw a ninja star at me and it hit my leg grazing Pandoras leg.. She didn't even flinch.
" Surrender now Dark knight or its bye bye to your only blood child."
Father slowly got down on his knees and let Slades goons tie him up. The goons quickly tide up the rest of us minus RedHood.
"Pandora come here.." Slade called for his apprentice. She made her way towards him slowly and still with no emotion as she made her way up to slade he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and then moved his hand back in a wide motion back handed Pandora at the point where she almost fell over.
" What the hell did she do to you! She caught Robin?!" Grayson cried.
Slade then grabbed her by her Throat lifting her off of the ground. " What order did I give you Pandora?"
" To find whoever took down your goon Jonathan." She spoke while trying to breathe. She voice cracking giving obvious signs of minimal use for a long period of time.
"Then how come you were fighting Talias bastard!" Slade yelled squeezing her throat tighter.
"Stop it Slade!" Father Yelled.
" A fight broke out I was just tryin-"
"I don't give a Damn what you were trying to do I gave you an order now go do it!" Slade then threw her to the ground where Pandora got up and went on her way to find Redhood.
"Now let's figure out what to do with you hmm?" Slade faced us again.

Finally done with this chapter! Sorry it took so long this week has been busy with finals and prom coming up!!! I'll also post a picture of Pandora's Suit under here so ya'll can get a feel for it. I do not own the original drawing that I used to make Pandora's suit but how it looks now is what I drew! I also drew the dagger Damian gave Davina in the drawing! Anyways I hope Ya'll enjoy this chapter and I'll try and post again soon byeeeee!  3668 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

120 0 16
Jason's back after seven years away. How's Batdad and the gang going to react to his return? How will they feel about the additions he's brought with...
411K 14.2K 38
All her life, Asteria had been raised to be one thing and one thing alone: a killer. And she's good at it. Why wouldn't she be, when she's been trai...
14.3K 848 38
He had his father's stature and built making him almost a miniature copy of the fierce CEO of Wayne Enterprises. Though the tint of his skin and the...
27.6K 805 16
"Damian has been missing for over two month now and we are no closer at finding him." Tim ranted as he passed back and forth. "Hello Beloved." Talia...