unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

By heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. More

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
07. She's Alive?
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

16. Bus

904 68 19
By heeskiko

"why aren't you fighting back?"

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"do I seriously have to explain why?"

"what did I even do to you?!"

"I just literally hate your personality a lot,"

"why do you seriously act like her?"

"I still don't understand why people like you live,"

Reminiscing the same dream for almost an hour now, Y/n could only ran her palms through her face as she reached her hair, grasping onto them as she tried getting the same thoughts out of her head.

Something about that dream felt so real, she just can't see the person's face but it seemed like a time capsul through a dream. Or was it?

The garden was quite, it was a lot more quieter especially that it was finally home time. Sitting down on the bench, Y/n tried to think out of what she just dreamed last night, but even if she force herself to get the answer she wantsㅡ she can't, she can't without some memories with her.

Until she felt a weight sitting next to her before seeing a box of strawberry yugort being reach to her. Looking up as she turn her head to the side, she was greeted by none other than Minhee's sweet smile, that the same smile which he always wore everyday.

"You okay? You seemed to be off a lot since this morning, did something happened?" he asked with nothing but concern on his voice.

Y/n didn't bother to accept the box as she was too caught up from her thought on what to response. She saw him poking the straw on the yugort box before giving it to her so she could drink it.

It was actually just a simple act, but it did make her heart flutter for some unknown reason, she also thought it was too sweet for him to do that.

"Thanks," she muttured, Minhee only nodded in response before looking from afar.

She tried hiding her smile by looking down as she took a sip from the strawberry yogurt he gave her.

'Oh please God, stop raising my standardsㅡ I don't want to be single forever!' she mentally said to her self.

"Aren't you heading home yet?" she tried asking after clearing her throat.

"I was about to, but then I saw you" he said, slightly turning his head to her as he flashed a small smile. "Do you wanna go homw together?" he finally asked as Y/n choked on her drink.

"Uhmㅡ you okay?" he asked, slowly lifting his hands to pat his back, trying to ease the younger from coughing too much.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said, taking a deep breath before facing Minhee. "Yeah sure, I won't mind" she added with a small smile.

Minhee curved a smile on his lips before taking the younger's sling bag with him. Panicking as she was embarrassed, Y/n immediately stood up and tried stopping Minhee from taking her bag with him.

"It's fine," she said, holding against the strap of her bag, heart already thumping too loud as she gulped, looking down on her hand who was tugging against the bag. "I- I can carry that by myself," she pursed her lips.

"I'm being a gentleman here," Minhee pouted, not giving her the sling as he walked away with it, literally leaving Y/n eyes widened in both confusion and shock.

"Yah!" she shouted as she tried ranning to catch up with him and his long legs who can actually took one steps for two people on her size.

Sunghoon on the other side could only sigh in defeat, seeing the girl he had been admiring all this time hanging out with someone who he haven't even have any idea about.

He admitted it, he was jealous. But who was he to judge and go tackle about it when he doesn't even own her. He truly hurt inside but tried not to show it.

Looking down as he saw Y/n stepping inside the bus with the same guy, Sunghoon tuck his hands on both sides of his pocket before deciding to walk away.

She wasn't just the girl he loved, she was also his best friend, the person who was there for her when he needed everyone. Partly you can't have a reason to like someone but for him, he liked Y/n for what she is and what she shows other people.

She was just herㅡ she was just Y/n herself.

The bus was unexpectedly full for today, many people were inside, some were from work, some were from school and some were just out there trying to enjoy the same ride.

And basically some things can't be avoided on times like this, especially those hands who does nothing but find something too touch with.

The bus was indeed fully loaded and Minhee regretted the fact that he didn't brought his car today, but a part of him was also rejoicing since he can be with her for the moment.

Meanwhile, Y/n on the other side could only take a deep breath as she tried hard not too get close to Minhee, not trying to get the latter uncomfortable with her since there were no seats available as both of them was forced to stood up, her being infront of his tall as her back faces his chest was close enough to feel like being suffocated.

Minhee on the other side noticed how she moves in distance everytime the vehicle moves all bumpy.

Untilㅡ she felt someone's palm trying to get access to her thighs, she wasn't wearing any skirt since she was wearing jeans, still she did feel uncomfortable at the touch.

Minhee was alarmed when suddenly, Y/n took step backwards, definitely bumping to her chest as if she was trying escaping something from that side.

Confused, he look down only to see the guy in front of her now reaching to touch her. A sudden anger boiled up against his head before grabbing the younger by her waist, with one hand before drifting it down to the man's wrist, trying to get it off of her.

The man also started to get more angry as he turn around and was about to curse on that someone who was entering his business. "Aish! You kidsㅡ" but stops when he saw Minhee now staring at him with such glare.

Y/n on the other side has her eyes glued on the latter's handsome face. Is he even real?

"You wanna die?" Minhee sternly spoked as he continues to glare to the man. The man didn't spoke further as he gulped and turns around, taking off his hands away from her as soon as he heard the younger using such tone.

"do you want to die?"

That sudden familiar same voice entered a part of her head before she felt a sting on her head. Y/n immediately felt her breath hitched as she touched her head, trying to ease the pain with her fingers but nothing seems to work.

Minhee immediately noticed what she was doing and eventually got the urge to worry about it. "Are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head to face her, not caring if how close their faces were.

Y/n's vision was already starting to get blurry as her feet stumbled from behind, luckily Minhee was fast enough to snake her arms around her waist as he tried supporting her to stand up before completely losing her balance.

Some seconds later the bus stops as some other passengers started leaving off the bus, since it wasn't there stop yet, Minhee found a vacant seat and pushed Y/n towards the crowd so she could sat down.

And so she did as Minhee stood up beside her since it was the only empty seat left. But he didn't mind, he was glad he could help.

"Yeah," she muttured, finally feeling at ease a few seconds of headache. "I justㅡ I'm fine," she knew no one would understand her, especially a man she just meet.

Minhee could only nod in response as he stared at her who was now fidgeting her fingers.

A/n: Yup, this book isn't dead yet hehe. Y'all I'm regretting the fact that I put Sunghoon as the second lead, I'm just gonna have a moment of drama about it, bye. 🤧 Don't worry everything won't escalate quickly than you think, I still have to raise your standards :) And please if you have time, care to check out Sunghoon's book, it's in my profile <3 Hope you had a great day! Love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...
9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
160K 8.3K 32
Where Jungkook keeps his love hidden from the cruel people or that's what he thought he was doing. BottomJin! TopJungkook! ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Boy...
3.4K 309 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...